Intel has launched its 2nd generation Xeon Phi coprocessor, codenamed Knights Landing. The company also officially announced the Omni-Path Architecture, its new, proprietary interconnect technology. Read on for more details.
Mr. Gene Amdahl, who was credited for his pioneering efforts in building up IBM mainframe offerings, has passed away at age 92 last week. Find out more about his contributions to modern computing after the jump.
According to a former AMD employee, the company is busy getting its next generation Zen CPU ready for launch! Read on for more details about its new and improved microarchitecure.
PC case manufacturer Lian Li has entered new territory with its first CPU water cooling block.
Arctic is entering the liquid CPU cooling market for the first time with two high-end AIO coolers!
Remember Intel Curie? It’s the company’s low-powered chip that will make its debut on the upcoming Arduino 101 development board. More details after the jump!
Intel is said to have assembled a team of more than 1,000 people to work on its XMM 7360 modem for future Apple iPhone models. If Intel continues to meet Apple's expectations, the former may have the opportunity to manufacture the next iPhone processor.
Curious to know how the Samsung-made 14nm A9 chip performed against the 16nm Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) chip? Well, Chinese site MyDrivers managed to obtain two Apple iPhone 6s units and ran benchmarks to determine which is better.
AMD has unveiled its new 2015 line-up of mobile and desktop PRO A-series processors. The new processors boast significant improvements in graphics, compute and multi-threaded performance and are already available on systems from HP and Lenovo.
Chipworks reports that there are actually two different sized A9 processors in the Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. One of them is manufactured by Samsung while the other is built by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC).
Filter Products by Brand
- Check out our irresistible deals at just $42/month for 1 Gbps and $58/month for 2Gbps! Plus, look out for our smart home bundle with Philips Hue starter pack! Visit our booth at SITEX from 26-29 Nov!
- Sell your old Gadgets that is collecting dust and trade it with us now for cash. We buy your used laptops, tablets, smartphones and AIO Pc @ SITEX 2015!
- Sign up to HomeHub 1000 and get 1Gbps fibre broadband, 68 TV channels, mobile broadband, home phone line and AC dual-band router. Plus, enjoy 6 months of FREE HomeHub and sports group subscriptions!
- Creative at SITEX 2015 – Insane Xmas deals of up to 70% off our best-selling products. Get a FREE headphone worth $89 with the purchase of any product above $99. See you at EXPO Hall 5, Booth 5N09!
- Singtel brings you a wide range of offers to choose from. Enjoy great deals on the latest handsets. Get FREE upgrade on Combo Plan 4 and 6. Buy now at singtelshop.com.
- Bag the best value Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth. Plus, enjoy FREE mobile data and $100 off any handset purchase! T&Cs apply.