Inkjet Printers Guide
The HP Officejet 150 Mobile is a portable all-in-one printer that allows you to print, scan, and copy using a single device. And with built-in Bluetooth technology, wireless printing from mobile devices is possible too. But does its compactness come at the expense of print quality? Read on to find out.
Built for heavy-duty printing, the OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus comes equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity, and sports an industrial, no frills design. We find out if it is worth its S$599 price tag.
The Brother MFC-J825DW is an color inkjet all-in-one printer designed for small or home office needs. It supports both wired and wireless networking (802.11b/g/n), has a 3.3-inch touchscreen for ease of operation, and prints at 12ppm in black and 10ppm in color. We tell you what else you need to know about it.
Canon refreshed their popular PIXMA MX printers with new features such as mobile printing as well as cloud-printing capabilities.
It's the holiday season and Brother has decided to join in the festivities with the launch of four new wireless network-capable color inkjet multifunction printers. We also checked out their new augmented reality app that helps consumers get to know their products better.
The Stylus Photo R3000 is Epson's newest A3+ photo printer targeted at professionals and advanced enthusiasts. It accepts nine ink cartridges, has a 2-picoliter minimum ink droplet size, is able to do disc printing, and sports built-in Wi-Fi. Are you tempted?
As we approach October, it's about time to start planning your Christmas shopping. Canon Singapore has just launched their latest compact digital cameras, inkjet and laser printers. Here are the highlights.
Right out of the box, it's clear that the ePrint-capable HP Envy 100 is one sleek-looking printer. What remains is to find out how it actually performs and how functional is its design. And that's where we come in. So dig in for the detailed review.
There's a reason to the striking appearance of the Lexmark Genesis S815 AIO printer; and that's its use of a camera system to handle the scan function. Come in and see what else it's capable of in our detailed review.
The four-in-one Canon PIXMA MX886 sports an all-new dual function panel, print speeds of up to 12.5 ipm (mono) and 9.3 ipm (color), and 802.11n Wi-Fi. But does it perform as well as it looks? Come on in to find out more.
Filter Products by Brand
- Brother Launches New Range of Innovative Inkjet Multi-Function Centres
- Brother Launches MFC-2310J InkBenefit with A3 Print Capability
- Canon Releases Five PIXMA AIO Printers for the Home Office
- Four New PIXMA Printers Join Canon's AIO Line-Up
- Epson Expands Business Product Line with Inkjet, Monochrome LED, and Stationery Label Printers
- HP Announces Availability of its OfficeJet 150 Mobile All-in-One Printer
- Brother Reinvents Printing with Launch of MFC-J2510 InkBenefit
- HP Launches the HP Photosmart 7520 eAIO Printer
- Start building your own gaming PC with component parts from AMD DIY STARTER PACK and get to attend a free DIY PC Workshop by PMS Asterisk plus a free game of choice!