Razer has resurrected the Diamondback and introduced an updated Orochi Bluetooth mouse, adding Chroma lighting to both. It also announced a new Kraken Mobile headset for use with mobile devices.
With Skylake's recent release, Lenovo's just unveiled their latest Y series machines that are meant for gamers, along with a slew of peripherals to go along with them.
While other hardware manufacturers are still gearing up to announce their new Skylake machines, Aftershock's beaten them all to the punch with their unveiling of their new machines powered by Intel's new Skylake processors. Find out which models get refreshed inside.
With Limited and Collector's Editions of games now costing hundreds of dollars, being a hardcore gamer means having a willingness to spend big bucks. How else would you explain somebody paying US$1,353 for a game? Curious what game it is? Hint: It's an Atari title.
More news on the console gaming and wearable front at PAX Prime from Razer. Hit the link for details on the Razer Wildcat Xbox One controller and updated Nabu smartband.
The return of the Alienware 18's not the only news that's come out from Dell at PAX Prime. The company also's revealed that it plans to refresh some of its gaming products with the latest technology, as well as release two brand new monitors soon.
Square Enix has taken a new approach to one of its most beloved franchise, Tomb Raider. Find out more after the jump!
Announced today, the AMD Radeon R9 Nano is touted as the fastest and smallest graphics card, due to its diminutive mini-ITX form factor. Read on to uncover its hardware specifications and other details!
YouTube Gaming has gone live, providing gamers and streamers worldwide with a new platform to reach out to audiences and discover new content.
At the Intel Developers Forum 2015 in San Francisco, Intel and Razer have announced that the two companies are collaborating on a new Razer-branded RealSense 3D camera.
Filter Products by Brand
- Check out our irresistible deals at just $50/month for 1 Gbps and $65/month for 2Gbps! Plus, look out for our bundle promos with Sonos Play and Samsung 4K TV! Visit our Booth at COMEX from 3-6 Sept!
- Enjoy Singtel Fibre Broadband at blazing speeds! Get free 1 year 1 Gbps Fibre Broadband when you sign up for any Singtel TV Variety pack.
- Grab the Arlo VMS3330 3-Camera System at the special launch price of $699! Get yours now at Level 3, Booth 305.
- Visit Booth 8108/8130 and get your very own Asus K455LB / K555LB 14” /15” HD LED now @ only $799. Plus you get a FREE notebook kit worth $49!
- Need an Ideapad? Get the Lenovo Ideapad 100 @ $399! Save $100 (U.P. $499) when you purchase this hot gadget at COMEX 2015 - Booth 8210.
- Don’t miss these handset specials and additional 1GB of FREE local data for 24 months when you sign up for Combo 2 and above mobile plans. Find out more now.
- Get the best value Fibre Broadband bundles from as low as $29/mth. Plus, enjoy FREE 1GB/mth data on your mobile and $100 off any handset purchase! T&Cs apply.
- Creative is THE booth to drop by this COMEX! Up to 75% off our best-selling Sound Blaster Roar Series and more, come experience our new Sound BlasterX Gaming Headsets at Suntec L6, Booth 6141/6801!