Filter Products by Brand
- Samsung has started to mass produce 128GB DDR4 memory modules with TSV technology
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- HP and SanDisk announce Storage Class Memory, a new memory class that will center on memristor tech
- More DDR4 options for Skylake: Wide selection of HyperX Savage DDR4 modules now available
- Patriot announces DDR4 kits of two for Skylake, ups frequency to 3400MHz
- HyperX adds DDR3L to Fury memory series, announces new Impact DDR4 SO-DIMMs
- Intel Optane technology to accelerate next generation SSD and memory products
- G.Skill demos high-speed Trident Z DDR4 4266MHz and 4133MHz kits at IDF 2015
- No worries, you can still catch our unbeatable SITEX deals from now till 13 December. Just click on our banner to get started. Hurry!
- Sign up to HomeHub 1000 and get 1Gbps fibre broadband, 68 TV channels, mobile broadband, home phone line and AC dual-band router. Plus, enjoy 6 months of FREE HomeHub and sports group subscriptions!