TomTom will unveil its new Smartphone Charger and Mount for drivers in Singapore at the PC Show which will be held from 6 to 9 June at Singapore EXPO. TomTom will be located at Hall 5, Booth 5023.
With fast charging capabilities and an extra secure car mounting system, the new device makes smartphone use in the car safer and more convenient. The newly designed mount has a universal grip to fit all smartphones and a dual mounting system that enables it to be attached to either the windscreen or dashboard. The ball-joint in the mounting system permits both portrait and landscape orientations. Unlike other mounts in the market, users can get a clear view of the screen without blocking the micro-USB port or pressing against any phone buttons.
The Smartphone Charger and Mount is retailing at only S$69 at the PC Show Harvey Norman booth and will be available in all TomTom resellers subsequently.
- Universal holder: The cradle can be adjusted to clamp from top to bottom or side to side. The choice allows you to grip your phone without blocking the micro-USB port or pressing any buttons.
- Dual Mounting System: Best fit for your car: an adhesive disk means you can mount your device on the dashboard as well as the windscreen. That's more choice, for optimal safety and convenience.
- Landscape and portrait orientation: The ball joint allows you to rotate your phone to landscape or portrait orientation, so you can choose the best view for you.
- Fast Charging: Fast charges your phone while you're on the go.
- Smartphone compatible: The mount and charger fits all phones with a micro-USB connector and which are 100-127.5 mm tall or 54-80.5 mm wide.
- Extra-secure windscreen mount: Mount your device with an extra-secure twist lock that's trusted by millions. It firmly grips to any windscreen and stays there, keeping your phone safe and secure.
Included in the box
- Smartphone Charger and Mount
- Micro-USB cable
- 3 Adhesive cable clips
- Adhesive Disk
- Fast Car Charger
- Installation poster