WTS ASUS Z87-K + 8GB RAM + 625W PSU + CM S.SCOUT II (+ Freebies!); Free delivery to most addresses
Moderate use (avg. 2h web browsing and 1h gaming daily) for 3-4 months, light use for 3-4 months (no thanks to uni application and NS enlistment)
No prizes for guessing that it's these 2 reasons driving me to sell. NS -> no time to use; Uni -> Going computer engg. (heh), getting larger allowance/budget to upgrade to better stuff soon anyway.
Been using all these components for 6-7 months, only one defect in setup: Somehow motherboard LAN not working since 1-2 months ago, no network lights ie. possibly bad contact/screwed up driver (so I got a TP-Link external adapter, problem solved) -> Didn't go ASUS support because they say I must go to ASUS support Hong Kong (where I bought the mobo). Where got NSman go overseas fix PC, tsk. (I can give you the receipt/warranty information etc, bought in the heart of HK so if you're going there why not fix it too)
Mobo only has one defect (as stated above), everything else works like new. Negligible amount of dust.
I'LL INCLUDE THE *TP-link LAN adapter* for the purchase. Adapter will completely replace the embedded LAN port. The adapter is put on the top PCI slot, will not interfere with any SLI/Xfire.
Willing to sell separately,
1. - [$120] ASUS Z87-K w/ TP-link PCI LAN adapter
2. - [$85] 2 x 4GB KINGSTON 1600MHz RAM
3. - [$70] CM EX2 625W PSU
4. - [$115] CM Storm Scout II Case w/ 2 PWM fans (No scratches etc.)
Buy all together for a further $20 discount (Total $370) AND extra freebies :3
[Freebies] Have 4x extra 120mm (Molex) fans: Bought from a British seller on eBay in January 2014, brand not written but advertised to be ~2000RPM. Air flow comparable to an average branded one.
Unfortunately, since I will be extra busy for the coming month in NS/BMT (last month, POP loh), I'll take about 2-3 weeks to seal any deal plus get the parts ready for buyer. If you're in a great hurry, I won't be able to cater for expedition for you. But rest assured, I'll cater to any inquiries as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you must, return in original condition within 10 days. All components being sold tested working (aka I'm typing on my PC with these components right now), to prevent buyer-seller quarrels about when something spoiled etc. I highly recommend buyer to put your PC assembly process in video (all the way up to OS loading) to prove that you are not at fault, even if the equipment cocks up in the end.
FYI, staying in Clementi area but since I go to/from Tekong every week, anywhere that isn't a significant detour I'm willing to send to your block.
Share This Page
Browse Marketplace Listings
- Uncover the best Camera Trade-in deals with Canon! Canon is offering up to $200 trade-in value in exchange for your pre-owned digital camera, regardless of brand!
- How about get the new Surface Pro 3 here? With the power and performance of a premium laptop, the 12-inch tablet is as beautiful as it's functional, you can stay productive anywhere. Free delivery!
- Visit the Creative Booth for killer deals not to be missed. Exclusively online deals also available!
- Backup in style with My Passport Ultra Metal Edition. This premium portable drive protects your photos, videos and music with local & Dropbox™ cloud backup and password protection.