Learn more about the ASUS ZenFone Selfie's various selfie features, including the real-time beautification app, dual LED Real Tone flash, and the special "swing".
The ROG Curved is a 34-inch gaming monitor with a curved IPS display and a resolution of 3840 x 1440 pixels. It also features G-Sync technology and a stand that swivels and adjusts for both height and tilt.
The ASUS Transformer Book T100HA is powered by Intel's new "Cherry Trail" Atom x5-Z8500 processor and is one of the first few notebooks to come with a USB Type-C connector that supports the latest USB 3.1 standard.
The Transformer Book Flip TP200 is a new 2-in-1 hybrid convertible notebook from ASUS. It is powered by Intel's new "Braswell" Pentium processor and will also be one of the first notebooks in the market to come with a USB Type-C port that supports the latest USB 3.1 standard.
ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih explains to us the impetus and inspiration behind the new 8-inch ZenPad 8.0 and ZenPad S 8.0 tablets, and also tells us more about the tablet's features and performance.
ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih explains to us the idea behind the ZenFone Selfie and also talks us through its key features, the highlight of which is its front and rear 13-megapixels cameras.
ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih talks us through the company's latest All-in-One desktop system, the very sleek and powerful Zen AiO, featuring the latest Intel quad-core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics.
New to AMD's desktop APU series, we were given a glimpse of its gaming performance in a technical demo session. Combined with a FreeSync capable monitor, the A10-7870 "Godavari" APU delivers buttery smooth 1080p gaming.
Happening at Suntec Singapore from May 29 to 31, the CEE show offers a fantastic spread of computing devices and consumer electronics. Want to know what are the good deals that caught our eye? We tell you in this video.
The trade-in program is back at CEE 2015! For working smartphones and tablets, it’s possible to get up to $500 in cash vouchers; for working laptops, up to $1,200. In this video, we asked the organizer what would fetch a high trade-in price, and what wouldn't. You need to watch this!
- The iPhone 7 may not sell as well as the iPhone 6s due to "artificial scarcity"
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ with ease with Google Hangout's new shortcuts
- Plantronics’ new BackBeat 100 Series are great for calls and music
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera
- The Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Blu-ray player is now available in Singapore
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached