Check out Antec's bold new Signature Series casing that's showcased at Computex! A unique tri-chamber design isolates your PSU, storage and working components and ensuring each gets fresh air. The exterior is subtle, yet conveys strength and has up to 4mm thick anodized brushed aluminum panels. It even has a cheaper glass panel edition that's showcased in the video!
Besides RAM and SSD, G.Skill is focused on the gamer's needs and here's their upcoming RGB mechanical keyboard using Cherry keys (of your choice), full NKRO, per-key backlight control, macro keys, media controls with volume level display and detachable soft wrist rest.
Computex is not just about the latest technology and gadgets, accompanying them are bevies of show girls and here they are now for your viewing pleasure!
The ASUS ZenWatch 2 will be powered by the Android Wear platform and will come in two sizes, three different case colors, and will be customizable with 18 choices of straps.
Learn more about the ASUS ZenFone Selfie's various selfie features, including the real-time beautification app, dual LED Real Tone flash, and the special "swing".
The ROG Curved is a 34-inch gaming monitor with a curved IPS display and a resolution of 3840 x 1440 pixels. It also features G-Sync technology and a stand that swivels and adjusts for both height and tilt.
The ASUS Transformer Book T100HA is powered by Intel's new "Cherry Trail" Atom x5-Z8500 processor and is one of the first few notebooks to come with a USB Type-C connector that supports the latest USB 3.1 standard.
The Transformer Book Flip TP200 is a new 2-in-1 hybrid convertible notebook from ASUS. It is powered by Intel's new "Braswell" Pentium processor and will also be one of the first notebooks in the market to come with a USB Type-C port that supports the latest USB 3.1 standard.
ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih explains to us the impetus and inspiration behind the new 8-inch ZenPad 8.0 and ZenPad S 8.0 tablets, and also tells us more about the tablet's features and performance.
ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih explains to us the idea behind the ZenFone Selfie and also talks us through its key features, the highlight of which is its front and rear 13-megapixels cameras.
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness
- Xiaomi Mi 5 finally lands in Singapore!
- 2017 Apple Watch could sport a power-efficient micro-LED display
- Xiaomi and Oppo reportedly getting dual camera modules from Samsung division
- Sony Xperia X smartphone is now available in retail and from telcos
- OnePlus 3 will be available in Singapore this July with no invite system (Updated)
- WhatsApp users make more than 100 million calls every day
- Cado air purifiers from Japan launch in Singapore, with a focus on tech and design