New to AMD's desktop APU series, we were given a glimpse of its gaming performance in a technical demo session. Combined with a FreeSync capable monitor, the A10-7870 "Godavari" APU delivers buttery smooth 1080p gaming.
Happening at Suntec Singapore from May 29 to 31, the CEE show offers a fantastic spread of computing devices and consumer electronics. Want to know what are the good deals that caught our eye? We tell you in this video.
The trade-in program is back at CEE 2015! For working smartphones and tablets, it’s possible to get up to $500 in cash vouchers; for working laptops, up to $1,200. In this video, we asked the organizer what would fetch a high trade-in price, and what wouldn't. You need to watch this!
The Xperia Z3 gets a a small update with Sony's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.2-inch Xperia Z3+. It boasts a slimmer, lighter design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and a new 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
At US$6,000 (~S$7,965) the Tonino Lamborghini Tauri 88 is one of the most expensive phones in the world. What do you get for the equivalent of eight iPhones? We find out!
The new LG G4 has several new advancements in both hardware and software. This video focuses on how the camera's UI for Auto, Simple and Manual modes differ.
Quantum dot technology to improve a TV's color accuracy and vibrancy has been talked about since last year, but Samsung is the first to bring it to retail with their new SUHD TV line-up. To show off what these new TVs are capable, the evolving TV technologies and the new-age considerations when buying a TV, HWZ collaborated with Samsung on this special event for our members.
There are tons of articles and videos to tell you how to buy a camera, but let's simplify it all and tell you how NOT to buy one in this video skit. Watch Jolvin Chew in action!
What happens when kids meet old school tech gadgets? They say the darndest things of course!
You've got to sympathize what tech support gurus have to endure, but once in a while, the right customer comes along ripe for the chopping board. Here's part 2 of our Tech Awards 2015 video skits.
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- Future Intel chips may favor reduced power instead of increased performance
- Oculus Ready PCs will be available for pre-order very soon!
- Google has the highest paid CEO in the US
- No more non-K overclocking: Intel closes loophole with microcode update for Skylake CPUs
- You can add free 2GB storage to your Google Drive account today
- Sparkle updater in many Mac apps leaves apps vulnerable to hijacks
- Samsung to trademark "Always On Display", possible debut on the Galaxy S7