ASUS goes on to refine and improve the already well received ZenFone 5 with the LTE variant. It doesn't just help you surf the net faster, the phone is faster all around! 85 HWZ readers were the first to trial the new edition and we bring you the highlights from the event.
Held at Suntec from August 28 to 31, this is the place to be at if you're looking for the latest computing, digital, mobile, and consumer electronics. Want to know what's good to buy? We offer some suggestions in this video. Oh, and look out for the booth babes too!
LG's G Watch is the latest major smart watch to appear on the market, but unlike others before it, this is an Android Wear-powered device. That makes it compatible with any handheld device running Android 4.3 OS and newer. We show you all you need to know about it in under two minutes!
We showcase three recent 17-inch gaming notebook entrants from Aftershock, Gigabyte and MSI boasting renewed CPUs and GPUs. Ranging from S$2,500 to S$3,600, tell us which would be your choice!
Clearly, avid smartphone users can't get enough of screen real estate space and love the idea of phablets. Once the domain of premium devices, they have now gone mainstream and are both affordable and desirable. Check out how the latest crop of affordable phablets stack up and tell us what would you get!
With so many different tablets available on the market today, what should you look out for when you make your purchase? More than 50 participants attended our HWZ PlayTest event for a hands-on of the latest models on the market, including, phablets, tablets and notebook hybrids. Some weren't even launched yet! So check out what took place.
Microsoft is so confident about its new Surface Pro 3 tablet that it says that it can replace your notebook. Join us as we show you some of the tablet's new features and compare it to its predecessor.
With the LG G3 finally out, it joins the ranks of other premium android flagship smartphones in the market. Let's see how the newcomer fares against the rest for general usage in this quick comparison video!
With so many unique features on the MIUI OS found on Xiaomi's phones like the Redmi and Mi 3, we decided to demo a number of them using the Redmi as an example. Enjoy the quick walk through!
This is one of the rare times we will need a disclaimer: don't try this at home! Unless you are doing it to one of these machines of course. Watch what tests the Rugged Extreme notebooks were subjected to and how they fared.
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)