The 25th edition of the PC Show is now happening, and will run till this Sunday, June 7. If you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics, then Singapore Expo is the place to be at this moment. Without further ado, let us tell you what to buy, buy, buy!
Check out Antec's bold new Signature Series casing that's showcased at Computex! A unique tri-chamber design isolates your PSU, storage and working components and ensuring each gets fresh air. The exterior is subtle, yet conveys strength and has up to 4mm thick anodized brushed aluminum panels. It even has a cheaper glass panel edition that's showcased in the video!
Besides RAM and SSD, G.Skill is focused on the gamer's needs and here's their upcoming RGB mechanical keyboard using Cherry keys (of your choice), full NKRO, per-key backlight control, macro keys, media controls with volume level display and detachable soft wrist rest.
Computex is not just about the latest technology and gadgets, accompanying them are bevies of show girls and here they are now for your viewing pleasure!
The ASUS ZenWatch 2 will be powered by the Android Wear platform and will come in two sizes, three different case colors, and will be customizable with 18 choices of straps.
Learn more about the ASUS ZenFone Selfie's various selfie features, including the real-time beautification app, dual LED Real Tone flash, and the special "swing".
The ROG Curved is a 34-inch gaming monitor with a curved IPS display and a resolution of 3840 x 1440 pixels. It also features G-Sync technology and a stand that swivels and adjusts for both height and tilt.
The ASUS Transformer Book T100HA is powered by Intel's new "Cherry Trail" Atom x5-Z8500 processor and is one of the first few notebooks to come with a USB Type-C connector that supports the latest USB 3.1 standard.
The Transformer Book Flip TP200 is a new 2-in-1 hybrid convertible notebook from ASUS. It is powered by Intel's new "Braswell" Pentium processor and will also be one of the first notebooks in the market to come with a USB Type-C port that supports the latest USB 3.1 standard.
ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih explains to us the impetus and inspiration behind the new 8-inch ZenPad 8.0 and ZenPad S 8.0 tablets, and also tells us more about the tablet's features and performance.
- Thinner MacBook Pros with OLED display touch bar and Touch ID arriving in Q4?
- Display suppliers preparing to mass produce OLED displays for the 2017 iPhone
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO router at PC Show 2016
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half