The Canon PowerShot N is a tiny Wi-Fi compact camera built around a tilting touch-screen and has no shutter button. Hit the link and check out a quick preview of how it functions.
The father of Post-it notes talks to HardwareZone TV on innovation and why Post-it notes are yellow.
Following the first public demo at CES 2013, At GTC 2013, we managed to film a quick demonstration on the streaming of the Need for Speed: Most Wanted PC game from a GeForce GTX 680-based system to a Project Shield unit. For PC gamers, this could be your next companion device.
You've seen our Tech Awards 2013 results and event highlights, but do you know what went behind the scenes? Almost at the brink of canceling the event, find out what troubles the team went through to uncover the missing award trophies in this mini 'movie trilogy'!
Successfully concluded on the 27th February, the fourth edition of the industry's premier Tech Awards event took on a different direction with a touch of the Oscars. The event took place at the Joyden Hall at Bugis+ where 77 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editor's Choice awards. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
On the evening of 5th March, we teamed up with NVIDIA and its partners to showcase the GeForce GTX Titan to our community, the most powerful single GPU graphics card to-date, while the HWZ team shared insights on optimal in-game settings. Here's a quick video to sum up the event.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has a dual camera mode that lets you utilize both front and rear cameras at the same time. The shooting mode interface is also revamped, drawing inspiration from Samsung's own Galaxy Camera.
The Samsung Galaxy S4's Smart Pause feature will automatically pause a video when you look away from the screen. With Smart Scroll, when you tilt the phone during reading, it's able to scroll up or down the page automatically. Take a look at how both work in this video.
The new Air View feature in the Samsung Galaxy S4 lets you preview information by just hovering your finger over the screen. And with Air Gesture, you can control the phone without even touching it. Here's a video showing these two features in action.
IT Show 2013 is happening right now! And for the very first time, it's held at Marina Bay Sands. With more than 800 exhibitors, there are tons of tech gadgets to immerse yourself in. If you're looking for deals on some of the latest products, you've come to the right place. Here are our top 8 picks.
- StarHub Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex, Offers $100 Discount for First 150 Customers
- SingTel Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex Today from 9AM, First Delivery from 18 Dec
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)