The craziest concept we've seen so far at CES is this modular TV at Samsung's booth. The display is made up of a number of square panels that can arrange themselves into different formations.
The new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus come with Live Photos - but just how do you take great Live Photos that you’ll love?
How about your very own lightsaber that’s made in Singapore? Kit and Jay, the duo behind Sabermach, show you how they make lightsabers for fun and fighting, right here on our home ground.
Our senior tech writer Marcus senses a disturbance in The Force. His investigations lead him face to face with FightSaber's Jedi Master Sas-Ejiid, who schools him in the 7 forms of lightsaber combat and how to defend himself.
Join us as we show the new Apple iPad Pro as well as its accompanying accessories - the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil - to our colleagues, and ask what they think about it and if they would buy it.
Happening now till this Sunday at the Singapore Expo, Sitex 2015 is the place to head to if you're looking for the latest gadgets in town. Check out this video to find out what's good to buy, buy, buy!
Join us as we discuss and demonstrate the key features of BMW's ConnectedDrive, the Bavarian car company's suite of connected car services and technologies. Note: this is an impromptu video captured on a smartphone, hence the audio captured isn't to our usual standards. That said, we hope you still enjoy this feature!
Is the rose gold iPhone too pink? Check out what our T Time guests have to say.
We caught up with Neil Nightingale, Creative Director of BBC Earth, to find out how nature videography has advanced and been advanced by technology to continue fascinating the viewers in new ways.
A quick look at the rotating bezel on Samsung's latest smartwatch, the Gear S2 Classic.
- iOS 10.1 update finally adds Portrait mode to the iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung launches Galaxy Upgrade program for Note7 users in Korea
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail