Does size really matter? We take a look at Canon's newest and slimmest IXUS 100 IS digital camera to see if a camera can be made too small to be comfortably used.
Touted as being one of the ultimate multimedia handsets of the year, the Korean chaebol launched its new flagship mobile phone for 2009 entitled the LG Arena (KM900). So what separates this handset from the rest of the other touch screen devices out there in the market? Tune in to find out what makes the LG Arena so special.
Some 300 journalists from 45 countries converged in the island of Malta from 16-19 April 2009 to see what the organizers for Berlin's IFA 2009 consumer electronics tradeshow have to share, including 2009's trends, CE and home appliance brands as well as Miss IFA herself.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have something special for you today. That's right; it's a sneak video preview of Nokia's second full touchscreen device, the Nokia N97. Words aren't enough to tell you the Nokia N97's story, so watch and hear what we have to say in this episode of ZoneOut!
Want to learn more about the touch-screen features of the new BlackBerry Storm? Here's a quick video preview of what you can expect from Research in Motion's first ever touch-screen device.
Itching to know more about the upcoming Windows Mobile 6.5? Thanks to the kind folks over at Microsoft, we got a little sneak preview before the new mobile OS arrives late in 2009. As an added bonus, we'll showcase the new interface on an upcoming Windows Mobile device, so jump on in for the video!
Don't miss out on the fun as we embark on a journey of self-discovery, truth and insight on what it's really like to use a touchscreen phone with pretty manicured pink fingernails and learn the difference between capacitive and resistive screens.
If you have been waiting for the Google Android phone, the HTC Dream, wait no more! The Android phone, also commonly known overseas as the HTC G1, has just arrived in town and we've prepared a quick video roundup of the HTC Dream's features.
And in the continuing video coverage of the Mobile World Congress 2009, we share our findings as we explored the Showcase Nokia ground. Highlights include the new E-series, Navigator, Classic and of course, the 8-megagpixel camera phone, the Nokia N86.
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND
- Singapore to get the Apple iPhone 6 on Sept 19 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Sept 26?
- Apple's wearable device said to ship only in early 2015, could cost US$400
- Motherboards based on new Intel X99 chipset launched!
- 5.3-inch Sony Xperia T3 available in Singapore from August 30 for S$498
- Apple sends out invites for media event on September 9