Check out some of the latest mobile devices Windows 7 is enabling, demos of a new version of Surface and next generation of Windows running on System-on-Chip (SoC) devices, including those based on the ARM architecture.
Microsoft sets the mood for the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 starting tomorrow with a pre-CES keynote this evening. In this first part, we've put together a few of the more important updates for Kinect users and the Windows Phone 7 ecosystem.
As we unwind for the coming new year, we decided it's time for some lighthearted material. Here's a clip our video team pieced together of the more memorable outtakes captured during our production in 2010. Have fun watching them and a Happy New Year from all at HardwareZone!
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is finally here, but just how does it fare against the larger Apple iPad? We have the details in our full review, but for a quick crash course on the differences and similarities between them, this video is for you.
Nearly 70 attendees from our HardwareZone community joined us for an afternoon with Kingston while we gave a presentation on PC tech trends and explore Kingston's products. Attendees also stood a chance to win great prizes! For those who couldn't make it, here are the highlights.
Promising to be the D90's successor, Nikon's newest and latest DSLR, the D7000 makes its way to our shores with a rare launch event. We find out more with a hands-on of the new camera and thoughts from Nikon's Managing Director of Singapore.
The coming of the Windows Phone 7 mobile OS is an important milestone in the industry and to mark this occasion, Microsoft Singapore held a special HardwareZone members only session to give these enthusiasts a detailed rundown of the Windows Phone 7 platform. Check out what took place at the event.
At the AMD Technical Forum & Exhibition 2010, we were treated to more AMD Fusion demos. Check out how the Brazos platform (using the Zacate APU) fares against the Intel Core i5 Mobile platform, how an even more powerful Llano APU tackles multitasking and finally AMD's vision of what Fusion will enable in the future.
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8