Product highlights from Gigabyte at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, motherboards, Booktops and even chassis.
Ives Chiu, product engineer at Asus explains to us the inner workings of Asus' new audio card for audiophiles, the Xonar Essence ST.
Preview of the latest products from Asus at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, netbooks, AIO PCs and the unannounced P57 motherboard.
Here's a closer look at the new Thecus N0204 miniNAS device which supports two 2.5-inch hard disk drive.
MSI introduces the X-Slim notebook with an unusual and highly entertaining performance at their booth.
New product highlights from MSI at Computex 2009. Products include notebooks, graphics cards and even a new audio card!
NVIDIA's Michael Rayfield, General Manager, Mobile Business Unit, demonstrates interactive applications and full HD videos on Tegra-powered devices.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA and Murray Vince, General Manager OEM Division, Microsoft, demonstrate Windows 7's feature known as Windows Touch on a HP Touchsmart PC equipped with an NVIDIA GPU.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA and Murray Vince, General Manager OEM Division, Microsoft, demonstrate video encoding speed of Windows 7 using DirectX Compute.
NVIDIA demonstrates the upcoming Terminator Salvation expansion pack which utilizes its PhysX engine during their pre-Computex 2009 press event.
- Microsoft might be jumping on the virtual reality bandwagon
- Pirate Bay domain returns waving pirate flag
- Sony hasn't decided on where or how to stream and distribute The Interview
- PSA: Fujifilm releases major firmware update
- THX launches HDMI-cable certification program
- BMW to demo auto-parking technology at CES 2015
- Microsoft recruiting for its new 'Arcadia' initiative
- LG to debut smart TVs running WebOS 2.0 at CES 2015