Seen at CommunicAsia 2009 in Singapore, BNS, or Broadband Network Systems, has launched BNS Touch, a multimedia solution designed to open new revenue streams by giving shoppers a seamless shopping experience integrating an IPTV service, shopping catalog/advertisement and an RFID pen called The Wiz. Check out the trailer.
Team HardwareZone gives you the highlights of PC Show 2009 straight from the show floors in Suntec City, Singapore.
Samson Sern, senior vice president of Compal Electronics introduces the next generation of MID (mobile internet device) based on Intel's new Moorestown chip with Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president. Catch the special appearance of Janet Hsieh, host of popular travel show, Fun Taiwan
Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president talks about the next generation Moorestown platform which has 50x lower power consumption as compared to current generation Menlow platform.
Product highlights from Gigabyte at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, motherboards, Booktops and even chassis.
Ives Chiu, product engineer at Asus explains to us the inner workings of Asus' new audio card for audiophiles, the Xonar Essence ST.
Preview of the latest products from Asus at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, netbooks, AIO PCs and the unannounced P57 motherboard.
Here's a closer look at the new Thecus N0204 miniNAS device which supports two 2.5-inch hard disk drive.
MSI introduces the X-Slim notebook with an unusual and highly entertaining performance at their booth.
New product highlights from MSI at Computex 2009. Products include notebooks, graphics cards and even a new audio card!
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city