Team HardwareZone gives you the highlights of PC Show 2009 straight from the show floors in Suntec City, Singapore.
Samson Sern, senior vice president of Compal Electronics introduces the next generation of MID (mobile internet device) based on Intel's new Moorestown chip with Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president. Catch the special appearance of Janet Hsieh, host of popular travel show, Fun Taiwan
Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president talks about the next generation Moorestown platform which has 50x lower power consumption as compared to current generation Menlow platform.
Product highlights from Gigabyte at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, motherboards, Booktops and even chassis.
Ives Chiu, product engineer at Asus explains to us the inner workings of Asus' new audio card for audiophiles, the Xonar Essence ST.
Preview of the latest products from Asus at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, netbooks, AIO PCs and the unannounced P57 motherboard.
Here's a closer look at the new Thecus N0204 miniNAS device which supports two 2.5-inch hard disk drive.
MSI introduces the X-Slim notebook with an unusual and highly entertaining performance at their booth.
New product highlights from MSI at Computex 2009. Products include notebooks, graphics cards and even a new audio card!
NVIDIA's Michael Rayfield, General Manager, Mobile Business Unit, demonstrates interactive applications and full HD videos on Tegra-powered devices.
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app.
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at Comex 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration
- Production issues could force Apple to launch the iWatch next year