With Funan DigitaLife Mall closing retail operations from 30th June 2016, we decided to capture the essence of Funan in our first ever 360 video on HardwareZone. Since you can interact to view various angles, we've shot the video to allow interaction time as we paused longer than usual in certain points of interest. Enjoy!
Samsung Pay is launching soon, but what's special and how does it work? We had Thomas Ko, (VP, Global GM of Samsung Pay at Samsung Electronics) and Chris Tarr (Regional Head of Contents & Services at Samsung Electronics) tell us about the in and outs of Samsung Pay.
We check out two Moto Mods: the JBL Soundboost and Insta-share Projector, and how they work with the upcoming Motorola Moto Z modular smartphone.
If we can agree on one thing, it's probably that winsome show girls and the latest hardware make for a great combination. Allow us to present them to you for your viewing pleasure.
Samsung's bringing the fun back to the Civic Plaza in Ngee Ann City with a range of immersive activities through various themed product experience zones. Highlights include a Six-Flags roller coaster ride at the 4D Theatre Zone, surfing in Tahiti at the 4D Gear VR Surfing Zone, checking out Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Injustice Edition, experiencing Samsung Pay and more! Open till 26th June.
Happening now till 5th of June at the Singapore Expo, the 26th edition of PC Show is where you can find the latest tech products and bargains. Don't believe it? Well, without further ado, let us tell you what's good to buy, buy, buy in this video!
The ASUS ZenBook 3 bears a stunning resemblance to the Apple MacBook, and we don't mean that in a bad way. Here's a closer look at one of the most elegant laptops ASUS has put out.
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is a beautiful fusion of craftsmanship and top-end hardware. Equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC, 6GB of RAM, and a 23-megapixel rear camera, its only intent is to please.
The ASUS Transformer 3 Pro is taking on none other than the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Equipped with high-end hardware, a step-less kickstand, and Thunderbolt 3 and full-sized HDMI ports, it is shaping up to be quite a versatile machine.
Happening now till May 29 at Suntec Singapore, CEE 2016 is the place to be at if you're looking to save some moola on your IT and CE purchases. From desktop and laptop computers to printers and wearables, check out this video to find out what to buy, buy, buy!
- Apple rumored to extend iPhone 6s battery replacement program to the iPhone 6
- Nearly one million people in China registered their interest for the Nokia 6
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S8 on 29 March, retail price said to start from US$849?
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features