The Logitech UE Boom is a modern portable, Bluetooth wireless speaker which comes equipped with NFC functionality to easily pair your music source with the speaker. It's also IPX-4 certified, making it resistant to splashing water from any angle. Find out what else it can do in this quick video!
Check out the different features of three high-end Intel 8-series motherboards. From boards that are targeted at overclockers like the ASUS Maximus VI Extreme and the Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC, to the ECS Gank Domination Z87H3-AX Golden board, which has been positioned as an elite gaming component!
The MSI GE40 2OC Dragon Eyes notebook breaks new grounds with its Ultrabook-like sleekness and battery life, but is well equipped to tackle gaming needs with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760M discrete graphics under its hood. Don't miss this video preview!
From business class machines such as Toshiba's Portege Z10t hybrid notebook and Sony's Vaio Duo 13 convertible notebook, to Dell's Alienware 18 desktop-class gaming notebooks, we briefly check out these 3 brand new premium portable computing devices.
Sony has launched its boldest new smartphone yet with a huge 6.44-inch full HD screen and raises the stakes in the "phablet" market. We give you a quick overview and how it stands up against its competition.
BroadcastAsia 2013 presented the perfect opportunity to get a feel of the state of 4K adoption at this point of time. We take a brief look at the different faucets of Ultra HD ranging from creating 4K content, broadcasting it and getting it displayed on the right panels.
The Toshiba Excite Write is one of the first tablets revealed to have the latest NVIDIA Tegra 4 mobile processor. It assists to enable lower stylus input latency, which means writing with the Excite Write's Wacom powered digitizer is an extremely smooth experience. Check out our quick video to get acquainted with it.
RugGear claims that its Apex RG960 smartphone is the world's toughest Android-powered smartphone. We put it to the test by using its display to drive a nail into a piece of wood. Hit the link to find out if the RugGear Apex RG960 passed the test.
The PC Show is here again and this time it's held at the Singapore Expo. We've scoured the show floor for some of the latest gadgets it has to offer, just so you don't have to! Here are 10 products that you've got to check out.
Here's a quick demo of the ASUS VivoMouse, the world's first combined mouse and touchpad input device. Operating like a standard wireless optical mouse, the circular touchpad also supports Windows 8 gestures.
- StarHub Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex, Offers $100 Discount for First 150 Customers
- SingTel Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex Today from 9AM, First Delivery from 18 Dec
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)