Ives Chiu, product engineer at Asus explains to us the inner workings of Asus' new audio card for audiophiles, the Xonar Essence ST.
Preview of the latest products from Asus at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, netbooks, AIO PCs and the unannounced P57 motherboard.
Here's a closer look at the new Thecus N0204 miniNAS device which supports two 2.5-inch hard disk drive.
MSI introduces the X-Slim notebook with an unusual and highly entertaining performance at their booth.
New product highlights from MSI at Computex 2009. Products include notebooks, graphics cards and even a new audio card!
NVIDIA's Michael Rayfield, General Manager, Mobile Business Unit, demonstrates interactive applications and full HD videos on Tegra-powered devices.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA and Murray Vince, General Manager OEM Division, Microsoft, demonstrate Windows 7's feature known as Windows Touch on a HP Touchsmart PC equipped with an NVIDIA GPU.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA and Murray Vince, General Manager OEM Division, Microsoft, demonstrate video encoding speed of Windows 7 using DirectX Compute.
NVIDIA demonstrates the upcoming Terminator Salvation expansion pack which utilizes its PhysX engine during their pre-Computex 2009 press event.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA demonstrates how the GPU can accelerate and improve video quality using vReveal.
- Atlas Sound & Vision Announces Availability of New Bose FreeStyle Earbuds
- Samsung Apps Among Least Used by Galaxy Owners
- Xiaomi Working on First Tablet with Intel and NVIDIA
- Apple Has Acquired 24 Companies in the Past 18 Months, Looking to Acquire Some More
- OnePlus Unveils the One, Ready to Kill Other Flagship Smartphones
- Telcos Will Not Charge Existing Customers on Contract for 4G VAS
- Canon Announces Availability and Pricing of Its PowerShot N100
- Lytro Announces their New Light-Field Camera, the Illum.