CommunicAsia 2011 is by no means a quiet affair. As we travel through the exhibition halls at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, to the various conferences outside of the venue, we share some of our experiences and thoughts on this year's infocomm trade show within this video highlight.
There's plenty to see and shop at the PC Show 2011, but we found a handful of really interesting deals that you should keep tabs on. This time, we present you specific deals suited at different price categories. From less than $100, to more than $3000, there's something for everyone.
We paid a visit to HTC's office and had a glimpse of its upcoming dual-core smartphone, the HTC Sensation. Join us in this preview of the HTC Sensation and learn all about its unique HTC Sense 3.0 user experience.
If you're undecided over the wide variety of tablets that are currently available, fret not. We're here to give you an overview of the tablet scene, and a few pointers when it comes to selecting a tablet in this episode of ZoneOut.
Another successful PlayTest is in the bag. This time, we took on the tablet market with a quick buying guide from our writers and a special appearance by the folks from HTC with their shiny new tablet, the HTC Flyer.
Codenamed Project Kal-El, we came into close contact with several Tegra 3 development kits and even managed to check out its quad-core CPU and 12-core NVIDIA GPU in action.
AMD announced its 2012 Fusion based APU roadmap and unveiled Trinity - the next generation performance APU.
ASUS announced a slew of new CE products, from tablets to notebooks in Computex 2011. Chief among them is the Padfone, a hybrid of smartphone and tablet. Catch its launch highlights and others in this video segment.
Canon concluded its EXPO in Shanghai from 19-22 May after touring New York, Paris and Tokyo last year. Here are highlights from the show floor.
How do games that are optimized for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play's PlayStation controls perform on the PlayStation-certified Android smartphone? We share our findings in this episode of ZoneOut.
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness
- Xiaomi Mi 5 finally lands in Singapore!
- 2017 Apple Watch could sport a power-efficient micro-LED display
- Xiaomi and Oppo reportedly getting dual camera modules from Samsung division
- Sony Xperia X smartphone is now available in retail and from telcos
- OnePlus 3 will be available in Singapore this July with no invite system (Updated)
- WhatsApp users make more than 100 million calls every day
- Cado air purifiers from Japan launch in Singapore, with a focus on tech and design