The tablet market is slowly but surely growing and MSI has yet another tablet in the works - this time it's based on the Android OS. We met with Vincent Lai, AVP of Marketing for MSI, who gave us a quick personal walkthrough of their upcoming light computing device.
The iPhone 4 is supposed to be faster than its predecessors and to prove this quickly, we loaded an iPhone 3G, an iPhone 3GS, an iPad and the iPhone 4 with Plants versus Zombies for the iPhone. Check out the differences! To get even more information, read our full review here.
Catch a glimpse of Panasonic's latest digital imaging/video portfolio such as the long awaited LUMIX LX5, a handful of hybrid cameras, the world's first AVCHD-based 3D-capable consumer camcorder and some interview highlights from their senior executives we interviewed.
We continue our second part of the Microsoft Office 2010 walk-through with Rashish Pandey, Product Manager for Office in Singapore, as he ran us through a demo of the top features from the new PowerPoint, Excel and Office Web Apps.
Microsoft's Office 2010 is no small upgrade with plenty of new productivity and web interactivity elements integrated throughout its suite. We met up with Rashish Pandey, Product Manager for Office in Singapore, to run us through a demo of the top features. Part 1 covers the new Outlook, Word and One Note.
Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer, was in Singapore recently as part of the build-up to the launch of Office 2010 and we were lucky to hear from the man himself of the bigger picture that the new office productivity suite brings to the table, as well as other matters that were raised during a Q&A session.
We managed to snag Toshiba's latest wonder, a dual 7-inch touchscreen mini notebook, the Libretto W100. Smaller than a netbook, but more powerful and with much more interactivity, we give you a quick hands-on overview of this interesting little device.
Combining the convenience and speed of an ODD and SSD into a single slim device, we show you a demo of the HyDrive in action at Computex 2010.
Sony is the latest to debut a compact body camera equipped with a DSLR-class sensor in their new NEX series of cameras. We caught up with Toru Katsumoto, Senior GM of Sony's Digital Imaging Business Group to give us an overview and design insights of the NEX-5 and NEX-3.
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card