In our continuing CommunicAsia 2009 coverage, we bring more exciting news from Sony Ericsson when they held their Asia Pacific event which saw the unveiling of its 12.1-megapixel camera phone, the Sony Ericsson Satio, a multimedia-centric device, the Sony Ericsson Yari and a gaming-centric device, the Sony Ericsson Aino.
Seen at CommunicAsia 2009 in Singapore, BNS, or Broadband Network Systems, has launched BNS Touch, a multimedia solution designed to open new revenue streams by giving shoppers a seamless shopping experience integrating an IPTV service, shopping catalog/advertisement and an RFID pen called The Wiz. Check out the trailer.
Team HardwareZone gives you the highlights of PC Show 2009 straight from the show floors in Suntec City, Singapore.
Samson Sern, senior vice president of Compal Electronics introduces the next generation of MID (mobile internet device) based on Intel's new Moorestown chip with Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president. Catch the special appearance of Janet Hsieh, host of popular travel show, Fun Taiwan
Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president talks about the next generation Moorestown platform which has 50x lower power consumption as compared to current generation Menlow platform.
Product highlights from Gigabyte at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, motherboards, Booktops and even chassis.
Ives Chiu, product engineer at Asus explains to us the inner workings of Asus' new audio card for audiophiles, the Xonar Essence ST.
Preview of the latest products from Asus at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, netbooks, AIO PCs and the unannounced P57 motherboard.
Here's a closer look at the new Thecus N0204 miniNAS device which supports two 2.5-inch hard disk drive.
MSI introduces the X-Slim notebook with an unusual and highly entertaining performance at their booth.
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"
- Goodbye Samsung, Apple Turns to TSMC to Manufacture New "A8" SoC
- Bitcoin Founder Tracked Down, Possibly Residing in California, United States
- 'The Last of Us' Game to be Adapted into a Movie
- Microsoft to Unveil DirectX 12 at Upcoming Game Developers Conference
- Oppo R1 and Find 5 Mini Available in Singapore Tomorrow