The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is arguably the most anticipated (mirrorless) camera of 2011. In this video, we run through some of its key features and Sony's unique user interface design - the Tri-Navi control system.
So we all know the new iPhone 4S uses the Apple A5 dual-core processor while the existing iPhone 4 still runs smoothly on its A4 single-core processor. But does the improved hardware bring noticeable advantages to everyday tasks? With both phones running on iOS 5, we show you exactly what you can expect.
Following our initial video pitting Apple's Siri against the Android Speaktoit Assistant app, we check out SingTel's new deF!ND app, the first voice-activated mobile digital concierge for Singapore services. Oh and we made certain to use local English and colloquial terms too!
When you have a team of overly creative writers pitting Apple's Siri against an Android voice assistant app, Speaktoit Assistant, the results can be surprising, interesting and most importantly, funny.
Looking for a new gadget to play with? Then check out our latest recommended tech toys that will be arriving in your retail store very soon.
You don’t need pricey gear or fancy software to shoot a panorama. In fact, you can do it right from your iPhone with the help of apps. Go wider than the frame with these four panorama apps.
If you've just updated your Windows Phone device with the latest Mango update, here are seven (and a half) tips for you to get started on the Windows Phone 7.5 experience.
Running on top of the Google Android 3.1 OS is Samsung's very own user interface, TouchWiz. Designed to improve the Android user experience with its enhanced features, we show you its key features using Samsung's latest tablet, the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Comex 2011 was more than your usual tech event. In fact, it was probably the best show ever with several key highlights for consumers, including the biggest PlayTest event ever! Here's a quick video reel of what took place at PlayTest with our partner vendors - Canon, HTC, Samsung, Singtel and Toshiba.
As usual, we bring you the hottest bargains, and the best deals at the quarterly tech bargain show. Here's our top picks from Comex 2011 for your purchasing consideration!
- FAA urges passengers to not use the Galaxy Note7 on planes (Updated!)
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement (Updated!)
- Meet Xavier, NVIDIA’s next-gen SoC with its sights set on autonomous driving and AI market segments!
- Google app for iOS gets better security, YouTube video support, and tweaks
- New MacBooks could be announced in late October
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers
- GameStart 2016 returns to Suntec on 7th to 9th October
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact will be available on 15th October