It's the year-end season of giving, shopping and pampering. Sitex 2011 is just the right occasion to prepare for this joyous season and for the new year ahead. We round up some of the top picks from the show floor to suit a variety of budgets for your consideration. Happy shopping!
HardwareZone was invited to Research in Motion's First in Asia launch of the BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 in Jakarta, Indonesia on 15th November 2011. Here are highlights of our interview with Jim Balsillie, Co-CEO of RIM, and Gregory Wade, Regional MD, East Asia for RIM at the launch.
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is arguably the most anticipated (mirrorless) camera of 2011. In this video, we run through some of its key features and Sony's unique user interface design - the Tri-Navi control system.
So we all know the new iPhone 4S uses the Apple A5 dual-core processor while the existing iPhone 4 still runs smoothly on its A4 single-core processor. But does the improved hardware bring noticeable advantages to everyday tasks? With both phones running on iOS 5, we show you exactly what you can expect.
Following our initial video pitting Apple's Siri against the Android Speaktoit Assistant app, we check out SingTel's new deF!ND app, the first voice-activated mobile digital concierge for Singapore services. Oh and we made certain to use local English and colloquial terms too!
When you have a team of overly creative writers pitting Apple's Siri against an Android voice assistant app, Speaktoit Assistant, the results can be surprising, interesting and most importantly, funny.
Looking for a new gadget to play with? Then check out our latest recommended tech toys that will be arriving in your retail store very soon.
You don’t need pricey gear or fancy software to shoot a panorama. In fact, you can do it right from your iPhone with the help of apps. Go wider than the frame with these four panorama apps.
If you've just updated your Windows Phone device with the latest Mango update, here are seven (and a half) tips for you to get started on the Windows Phone 7.5 experience.
Running on top of the Google Android 3.1 OS is Samsung's very own user interface, TouchWiz. Designed to improve the Android user experience with its enhanced features, we show you its key features using Samsung's latest tablet, the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- You could soon pin icons of your favorite people to the Windows 10 taskbar
- The Windows 10 Creators Update will come with game broadcasting features built right in
- Microsoft updates Surface Book with longer battery and better graphics
- Microsoft announces the Surface Studio, an AIO designed specially for content creators
- Microsoft Paint 3D is a cooler and more modern version of a classic app
- The next major Windows 10 release will be called the Creators Update
- Measure your body fat with the TomTom Touch fitness tracker
- Reminder: Samsung's Galaxy Note7 Exchange program starts today at 5PM