There's plenty to see and shop at the PC Show 2011, but we found a handful of really interesting deals that you should keep tabs on. This time, we present you specific deals suited at different price categories. From less than $100, to more than $3000, there's something for everyone.
We paid a visit to HTC's office and had a glimpse of its upcoming dual-core smartphone, the HTC Sensation. Join us in this preview of the HTC Sensation and learn all about its unique HTC Sense 3.0 user experience.
If you're undecided over the wide variety of tablets that are currently available, fret not. We're here to give you an overview of the tablet scene, and a few pointers when it comes to selecting a tablet in this episode of ZoneOut.
Another successful PlayTest is in the bag. This time, we took on the tablet market with a quick buying guide from our writers and a special appearance by the folks from HTC with their shiny new tablet, the HTC Flyer.
Codenamed Project Kal-El, we came into close contact with several Tegra 3 development kits and even managed to check out its quad-core CPU and 12-core NVIDIA GPU in action.
AMD announced its 2012 Fusion based APU roadmap and unveiled Trinity - the next generation performance APU.
ASUS announced a slew of new CE products, from tablets to notebooks in Computex 2011. Chief among them is the Padfone, a hybrid of smartphone and tablet. Catch its launch highlights and others in this video segment.
Canon concluded its EXPO in Shanghai from 19-22 May after touring New York, Paris and Tokyo last year. Here are highlights from the show floor.
How do games that are optimized for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play's PlayStation controls perform on the PlayStation-certified Android smartphone? We share our findings in this episode of ZoneOut.
The long awaited Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is finally available! Heralding a new level of gaming on your mobile device, it merges the best of a touchscreen smartphone and the popular handheld Sony PSP gaming device. To get yourself acquainted with the newcomer, we show you its top 5 features.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines