When you have a team of overly creative writers pitting Apple's Siri against an Android voice assistant app, Speaktoit Assistant, the results can be surprising, interesting and most importantly, funny.
Looking for a new gadget to play with? Then check out our latest recommended tech toys that will be arriving in your retail store very soon.
You don’t need pricey gear or fancy software to shoot a panorama. In fact, you can do it right from your iPhone with the help of apps. Go wider than the frame with these four panorama apps.
If you've just updated your Windows Phone device with the latest Mango update, here are seven (and a half) tips for you to get started on the Windows Phone 7.5 experience.
Running on top of the Google Android 3.1 OS is Samsung's very own user interface, TouchWiz. Designed to improve the Android user experience with its enhanced features, we show you its key features using Samsung's latest tablet, the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Comex 2011 was more than your usual tech event. In fact, it was probably the best show ever with several key highlights for consumers, including the biggest PlayTest event ever! Here's a quick video reel of what took place at PlayTest with our partner vendors - Canon, HTC, Samsung, Singtel and Toshiba.
As usual, we bring you the hottest bargains, and the best deals at the quarterly tech bargain show. Here's our top picks from Comex 2011 for your purchasing consideration!
The Android platform is heating up the mobile phone scene with the HTC Evo 3D and LG Optimus 3D as the first few smartphones to feature 3D technology. Conveniently using a glassless 3D implementation, we show you in this preview how the rest of the phone features match-up.
What exactly is a Smart TV and what makes them smart? In this episode, we'll get down to that by taking a look at various implementations of this growing Smart TV platform from LG, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony to better understand and manage your expectations.
Another interesting notebook, this time it's Toshiba boasting the world's first glassless 3D notebook. A fairly powerful multimedia machine, the Qosmio F750 has a few tricks up its sleeves like tracking your face position to deliver the best 3D effect and running both 2D and 3D concurrently. Intrigued? We show you its key features.
- AMD’s new Crimson Edition driver causing fan speed issues for certain users
- Samsung has started to mass produce 128GB DDR4 memory modules with TSV technology
- Lenovo and Razer partner to build new range of Razer Edition gaming PCs
- Space mining is now a totally real and legal thing
- The handcrafted Pixel Vision is a retro must-have for portable gamers
- MSI balances power savings and performance in new Intel 100 series Eco motherboards
- Guess the features that Apple Watch owners use the most and the least
- Apple's iPhone 7 may eliminate 3.5mm audio jack to make it thinner