With over 600 exhibitors showcasing their products under one roof, it's difficult not to get overwhelmed. Fret not, we've plowed through the show floors to find you the best deals and promos of PC Show 2012, and compiled them in a single video. Are you ready to shop till you drop?
Jonney Shih, the chairman of ASUS, launched two new Ultrabooks at Computex 2012 alongside Intel Senior Vice President, Tom Kilroy. However, the demo did not go as smoothly as planned.
Acer Inc.'s corporate president, Jim Wong, took the opportunity during Intel's keynote to introduce their upcoming Aspire S7 ultrabook that measures less than 12mm in thickness.
Wang Lee Hom made an unannounced appearance at Intel's keynote session in Computex 2012 this week. He tested Nuance's Dragon speech recognition technology which is now optimized for mandarin.
The huge touch friendly (64-point multi-touch support) AIO machine with Windows 8 swivels to transform into a giant but comfortable e-reader as suggested by the product manager. Catch it in action in its debut event.
Capitalizing on the upcoming Windows 8 OS and new computing hardware, these new Iconia tablets are so simply and practically designed, you would wonder why anyone didn’t think of it earlier. We capture the highlights from the launch event.
So you intend to set up a high-end video rendering workstation with massive storage and processing capabilities? Then you got to see what NVIDIA’s Tesla enables over the raw Xeon's compute power on a Gigabyte GA-X79-UP5 workstation board. And yes, you will be able to put these parts together on your own real soon.
We all know Thunderbolt’s speedy, but you won’t realize just how capable it is until you see this demo with one Thunderbolt enabled DAS array processing triple 1080p clips in real-time, while a secondary Thunderbolt array is benchmarking away - all tackled via Gigabyte’s latest Z77 motherboard.
The Samsung Galaxy S III has a suite of nifty software features. In this video, we check out its S Voice function and compare it with Siri on the Apple iPhone 4S and Speaktoit Assistant, a free voice app for Android, tested on the HTC One X.
In this video, we take a quick look at the user interface differences between the HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy S III in a handful of everyday usage aspects.
- Super Mario Run to get more downloads than Pokémon GO in its first month?
- You need a constant Internet connection to play Super Mario Run
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- The Samsung KS9800 is expensive because it's an 88-inch 4K TV with direct LED backlighting
- Aggressive design the cause of Galaxy Note7 battery explosions?
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity