During CommunicAsia 2012, we sat down with Mr. Amos Tio, GM for Toughbook Asia Group, Panasonic Systems (APAC), to have a quick chat about the upcoming 10-inch Android 4.0 ToughPad A1. For further follow-up, check out our news article.
Canon has just announced the entry-level EOS 650D, the successor to the 600D and the world's first first touch-screen DSLR! We give you a first-hand feel of its new touch-based user interface and if it is more useful than the traditional controls. More info in our news coverage.
With over 600 exhibitors showcasing their products under one roof, it's difficult not to get overwhelmed. Fret not, we've plowed through the show floors to find you the best deals and promos of PC Show 2012, and compiled them in a single video. Are you ready to shop till you drop?
Jonney Shih, the chairman of ASUS, launched two new Ultrabooks at Computex 2012 alongside Intel Senior Vice President, Tom Kilroy. However, the demo did not go as smoothly as planned.
Acer Inc.'s corporate president, Jim Wong, took the opportunity during Intel's keynote to introduce their upcoming Aspire S7 ultrabook that measures less than 12mm in thickness.
Wang Lee Hom made an unannounced appearance at Intel's keynote session in Computex 2012 this week. He tested Nuance's Dragon speech recognition technology which is now optimized for mandarin.
The huge touch friendly (64-point multi-touch support) AIO machine with Windows 8 swivels to transform into a giant but comfortable e-reader as suggested by the product manager. Catch it in action in its debut event.
Capitalizing on the upcoming Windows 8 OS and new computing hardware, these new Iconia tablets are so simply and practically designed, you would wonder why anyone didn’t think of it earlier. We capture the highlights from the launch event.
So you intend to set up a high-end video rendering workstation with massive storage and processing capabilities? Then you got to see what NVIDIA’s Tesla enables over the raw Xeon's compute power on a Gigabyte GA-X79-UP5 workstation board. And yes, you will be able to put these parts together on your own real soon.
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo