So we all know the new iPhone 4S uses the Apple A5 dual-core processor while the existing iPhone 4 still runs smoothly on its A4 single-core processor. But does the improved hardware bring noticeable advantages to everyday tasks? With both phones running on iOS 5, we show you exactly what you can expect.
Following our initial video pitting Apple's Siri against the Android Speaktoit Assistant app, we check out SingTel's new deF!ND app, the first voice-activated mobile digital concierge for Singapore services. Oh and we made certain to use local English and colloquial terms too!
When you have a team of overly creative writers pitting Apple's Siri against an Android voice assistant app, Speaktoit Assistant, the results can be surprising, interesting and most importantly, funny.
Looking for a new gadget to play with? Then check out our latest recommended tech toys that will be arriving in your retail store very soon.
You don’t need pricey gear or fancy software to shoot a panorama. In fact, you can do it right from your iPhone with the help of apps. Go wider than the frame with these four panorama apps.
If you've just updated your Windows Phone device with the latest Mango update, here are seven (and a half) tips for you to get started on the Windows Phone 7.5 experience.
Running on top of the Google Android 3.1 OS is Samsung's very own user interface, TouchWiz. Designed to improve the Android user experience with its enhanced features, we show you its key features using Samsung's latest tablet, the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Comex 2011 was more than your usual tech event. In fact, it was probably the best show ever with several key highlights for consumers, including the biggest PlayTest event ever! Here's a quick video reel of what took place at PlayTest with our partner vendors - Canon, HTC, Samsung, Singtel and Toshiba.
As usual, we bring you the hottest bargains, and the best deals at the quarterly tech bargain show. Here's our top picks from Comex 2011 for your purchasing consideration!
The Android platform is heating up the mobile phone scene with the HTC Evo 3D and LG Optimus 3D as the first few smartphones to feature 3D technology. Conveniently using a glassless 3D implementation, we show you in this preview how the rest of the phone features match-up.
- Facebook reaches new milestone: 1 billion users in a single day
- Apple iPhone 6C reportedly sports the same design as the iPhone 5C
- Apple to debut 12MP sensor, 4K video recording and flash for selfies for new iPhones?
- Apple sends out invites for event on 9 Sep, expect to see more than new iPhones
- AMD officially announces its most powerful mini-ITX graphics card, the Radeon R9 Nano!
- Onkyo's DTS:X and Dolby Atmos-compatible TX-RZ900 and TX-RZ800 AV receivers are now in Singapore
- HTC launches dual-SIM 5.5-inch QHD display HTC One E9+
- MyRepublic Mobile’s mobility trial will begin on 22 October this year