During the launch of the Apple iPhone 5 this morning, queues snaked out of telcos' shops and authorized Apple resellers across the island. We dropped by the Nubox shop at Raffles City Shopping Centre to immerse in the iPhone fever and had a quick hands-on with the device.
Nikon has just announced the D600, a seriously affordable full-frame 24MP DSLR. Going hands-on with the camera and getting insights from Nikon's executives, find out why we just didn't want to let it go.
Find out what happens when you combine food photography, PlayTest, Samsung NX mirrorless system cameras and 80 people for an afternoon of camera fun.
Comex is back and boasts over 800 exhibitors this year! Our Tech Show Portal has hundreds of pages of buying guidance and brochures, but if you only have a few minutes to spare, fret not as we've done the leg work for you to share the highlights and some great deals of the show - all compiled in a single video! So check it out and have a great weekend of tech shopping.
In today's world, music can be consumed anywhere and anytime in a variety of different ways. We take a look at a handful of the latest audio products (priced from $300 to above $1000) that have hit shelves recently and see who they benefit most.
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 not only gets a facelift in its hardware but also in terms of software features. Here's a quick video of these software highlights on the new Galaxy Note 10.1.
Canon's EOS M is their first ever mirrorless system camera. We show you its key features, including how easy the touch-screen is to use and how clever its Face Tracking auto-focus is. Andrew Koh, Senior Director, Canon Singapore, reveals why it has taken Canon three years to release its first mirrorless camera.
Samsung's newly announced EX2F prosumer camera with its fast and bright F1.4 lens got our attention as it also boasts Smart functions a camera should have. We take a quick peek of what it has to offer.
Canon Explorer of Light, Tyler Stableford has been named one of the seven "World’s Greatest Adventure Photographers" by Men's Journal, and has shot for prolific publications like The New York Times and National Geographic Traveler. We ask him for tips for the aspiring adventure photographer.
Boot and run a full Windows 8 environment from a USB thumb drive that is completely separate from your main machine. And the best part is if you accidentally dislodge the drive while the system is in use, you can immediately resume normal operation if you plug it back in within 60 seconds. Check out the full demo!
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!
- You could soon pin icons of your favorite people to the Windows 10 taskbar
- The Windows 10 Creators Update will come with game broadcasting features built right in
- Microsoft updates Surface Book with longer battery and better graphics
- Microsoft announces the Surface Studio, an AIO designed specially for content creators