Here's an awesome demo of the GPU accelerated iray renderer at work with 3ds Max, included an extended showcase of GPU cloud computing working in real-time to manipulate these complex works instantly from anywhere in the world, right from your browser!
This year's GTC 2010 started out highlighting the CUDA momentum and adoption and here's the opening video clip that further reinforces this with NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang kick starting the event in proper. (Note that it was projected in 3D, hence the video might lack clarity, but its main purpose is evident).
If you ever wanted to experience the best of Internet Explorer 9 Beta, you've got to do it with the new version of Bing. In this demonstration from the Bing team, they showed us firsthand just that. Watch the video and whet your appetite.
Find out what took place at the launch of the Internet Explorer 9 Beta event in San Francisco with a walkthrough of some of its top features, performance test sessions and partner demos of HTML5 enabled sites running smoothly with the browser's support for hardware accelerated graphics rendering.
As a hotbed to showcasing innovations and new technologies, IFA continued its tradition in this year's edition with several key announcements and demos by the biggest brands in tech. Expanded 3D ecosystems, more 3D TVs, OLED TVs, a growing array of 'smart media devices', and much more. Check out our video overview.
The much 'shrouded' Samsung Galaxy Tab has been finally revealed at this year's IFA show in Berlin, Germany. Catch a glimpse of it in action and some interesting facts from our media Q&A session with key high-level executives on the Tab and its outlook.
The tablet market is slowly but surely growing and MSI has yet another tablet in the works - this time it's based on the Android OS. We met with Vincent Lai, AVP of Marketing for MSI, who gave us a quick personal walkthrough of their upcoming light computing device.
The iPhone 4 is supposed to be faster than its predecessors and to prove this quickly, we loaded an iPhone 3G, an iPhone 3GS, an iPad and the iPhone 4 with Plants versus Zombies for the iPhone. Check out the differences! To get even more information, read our full review here.
Catch a glimpse of Panasonic's latest digital imaging/video portfolio such as the long awaited LUMIX LX5, a handful of hybrid cameras, the world's first AVCHD-based 3D-capable consumer camcorder and some interview highlights from their senior executives we interviewed.
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app.
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at Comex 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration