Canon Explorer of Light, Tyler Stableford has been named one of the seven "World’s Greatest Adventure Photographers" by Men's Journal, and has shot for prolific publications like The New York Times and National Geographic Traveler. We ask him for tips for the aspiring adventure photographer.
Boot and run a full Windows 8 environment from a USB thumb drive that is completely separate from your main machine. And the best part is if you accidentally dislodge the drive while the system is in use, you can immediately resume normal operation if you plug it back in within 60 seconds. Check out the full demo!
With the Euro 2012 in full swing, we got our hands on the StarHub TV Anywhere service to show you the benefits of OTT. With options such as Catch-up TV and On Demand content, users can now enjoy a wide variety of videos, movies and music at their own convenience.
With the help of Mr. Mark Johns from Switch Media, we delve into the world of Over-the-Top services. What makes OTT tick? What special features can users expect? And most importantly, how is it beneficial to the consumer? To get the answers, watch the video.
During CommunicAsia 2012, we sat down with Mr. Amos Tio, GM for Toughbook Asia Group, Panasonic Systems (APAC), to have a quick chat about the upcoming 10-inch Android 4.0 ToughPad A1. For further follow-up, check out our news article.
Canon has just announced the entry-level EOS 650D, the successor to the 600D and the world's first first touch-screen DSLR! We give you a first-hand feel of its new touch-based user interface and if it is more useful than the traditional controls. More info in our news coverage.
With over 600 exhibitors showcasing their products under one roof, it's difficult not to get overwhelmed. Fret not, we've plowed through the show floors to find you the best deals and promos of PC Show 2012, and compiled them in a single video. Are you ready to shop till you drop?
Jonney Shih, the chairman of ASUS, launched two new Ultrabooks at Computex 2012 alongside Intel Senior Vice President, Tom Kilroy. However, the demo did not go as smoothly as planned.
Acer Inc.'s corporate president, Jim Wong, took the opportunity during Intel's keynote to introduce their upcoming Aspire S7 ultrabook that measures less than 12mm in thickness.
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer
- SOTX’s badminton tracking Smart Racquet now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi confirms it is making a smartwatch, to release in second half of 2016