The huge touch friendly (64-point multi-touch support) AIO machine with Windows 8 swivels to transform into a giant but comfortable e-reader as suggested by the product manager. Catch it in action in its debut event.
Capitalizing on the upcoming Windows 8 OS and new computing hardware, these new Iconia tablets are so simply and practically designed, you would wonder why anyone didn’t think of it earlier. We capture the highlights from the launch event.
So you intend to set up a high-end video rendering workstation with massive storage and processing capabilities? Then you got to see what NVIDIA’s Tesla enables over the raw Xeon's compute power on a Gigabyte GA-X79-UP5 workstation board. And yes, you will be able to put these parts together on your own real soon.
We all know Thunderbolt’s speedy, but you won’t realize just how capable it is until you see this demo with one Thunderbolt enabled DAS array processing triple 1080p clips in real-time, while a secondary Thunderbolt array is benchmarking away - all tackled via Gigabyte’s latest Z77 motherboard.
The Samsung Galaxy S III has a suite of nifty software features. In this video, we check out its S Voice function and compare it with Siri on the Apple iPhone 4S and Speaktoit Assistant, a free voice app for Android, tested on the HTC One X.
In this video, we take a quick look at the user interface differences between the HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy S III in a handful of everyday usage aspects.
We had the privilege of yet another hands-on session with the Samsung Galaxy S III where we checked out even more features that we didn't touch upon during its launch event. Get acquainted with it now!
The new star from Samsung's mobile line-up isn't only big on specs, it has also got a slew of new features to stay ahead of the curve. We show you some of the cooler features of the Galaxy S III smartphone that we had a chance to try. For more details, you can check our hands-on article too.
We take a quick look at the new Android 4.0 equipped ASUS PadFone, a smartphone that can be converted to a slate and a netbook when plugged into its accompanying accessories, the PadFone Station and the Station Dock.
Season 01Join our mascots Zotto and Zonia in their Adventures in HardwareZone as they strive to bring a smile to the faces of HardwareZoners everywhere, with the guidance of the great Guru Vijay!
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year
- The world's smallest camera drone can be yours for US$39.99
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch
- Apple’s latest patent might change the way we control our devices
- Tim Cook hints that more Apple apps could join Apple Music on Android
- Logitech's new G810 Orion Spectrum is a performance-driven mechanical keyboard
- Thermaltake launches 3DMakers website with 3D-printable accessories for its PC cases