The Motorola Atrix is one of the latest NVIDIA Tegra 2 powered devices, but its unique selling point extends beyond the phone's functionality as its Lapdock accessory extends the smartphone experience to provide netbook-like capabilities. We show you in this clip.
CommunicAsia 2011 is by no means a quiet affair. As we travel through the exhibition halls at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, to the various conferences outside of the venue, we share some of our experiences and thoughts on this year's infocomm trade show within this video highlight.
There's plenty to see and shop at the PC Show 2011, but we found a handful of really interesting deals that you should keep tabs on. This time, we present you specific deals suited at different price categories. From less than $100, to more than $3000, there's something for everyone.
We paid a visit to HTC's office and had a glimpse of its upcoming dual-core smartphone, the HTC Sensation. Join us in this preview of the HTC Sensation and learn all about its unique HTC Sense 3.0 user experience.
If you're undecided over the wide variety of tablets that are currently available, fret not. We're here to give you an overview of the tablet scene, and a few pointers when it comes to selecting a tablet in this episode of ZoneOut.
Another successful PlayTest is in the bag. This time, we took on the tablet market with a quick buying guide from our writers and a special appearance by the folks from HTC with their shiny new tablet, the HTC Flyer.
Codenamed Project Kal-El, we came into close contact with several Tegra 3 development kits and even managed to check out its quad-core CPU and 12-core NVIDIA GPU in action.
AMD announced its 2012 Fusion based APU roadmap and unveiled Trinity - the next generation performance APU.
ASUS announced a slew of new CE products, from tablets to notebooks in Computex 2011. Chief among them is the Padfone, a hybrid of smartphone and tablet. Catch its launch highlights and others in this video segment.
Canon concluded its EXPO in Shanghai from 19-22 May after touring New York, Paris and Tokyo last year. Here are highlights from the show floor.
- MediaTek offers single chip supporting all 3 wireless charging standards
- Singtel and Ericsson to trial live LTE broadcast and voice over Wi-Fi calling
- Sony announces launch of the mid-range Xperia M4 Aqua at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Sony unveils the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered Xperia Z4 Tablet at MWC 2015
- MediaTek announces the MT8173 with ARM Cortex-A72 processor at MWC 2015
- Intel announces Atom x3, x5 and x7 mobile chips at MWC 2015
- Qualcomm's LTE-U technology will boost LTE connectivity by using unlicensed 5GHz band
- Huawei unveils new wearable devices at MWC 2015 (Update: Hands-on photos!)