Following our initial video pitting Apple's Siri against the Android Speaktoit Assistant app, we check out SingTel's new deF!ND app, the first voice-activated mobile digital concierge for Singapore services. Oh and we made certain to use local English and colloquial terms too!
When you have a team of overly creative writers pitting Apple's Siri against an Android voice assistant app, Speaktoit Assistant, the results can be surprising, interesting and most importantly, funny.
Looking for a new gadget to play with? Then check out our latest recommended tech toys that will be arriving in your retail store very soon.
You don’t need pricey gear or fancy software to shoot a panorama. In fact, you can do it right from your iPhone with the help of apps. Go wider than the frame with these four panorama apps.
If you've just updated your Windows Phone device with the latest Mango update, here are seven (and a half) tips for you to get started on the Windows Phone 7.5 experience.
Running on top of the Google Android 3.1 OS is Samsung's very own user interface, TouchWiz. Designed to improve the Android user experience with its enhanced features, we show you its key features using Samsung's latest tablet, the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Comex 2011 was more than your usual tech event. In fact, it was probably the best show ever with several key highlights for consumers, including the biggest PlayTest event ever! Here's a quick video reel of what took place at PlayTest with our partner vendors - Canon, HTC, Samsung, Singtel and Toshiba.
As usual, we bring you the hottest bargains, and the best deals at the quarterly tech bargain show. Here's our top picks from Comex 2011 for your purchasing consideration!
The Android platform is heating up the mobile phone scene with the HTC Evo 3D and LG Optimus 3D as the first few smartphones to feature 3D technology. Conveniently using a glassless 3D implementation, we show you in this preview how the rest of the phone features match-up.
What exactly is a Smart TV and what makes them smart? In this episode, we'll get down to that by taking a look at various implementations of this growing Smart TV platform from LG, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony to better understand and manage your expectations.
- Dimensions of Apple iPad Pro leaked, expect to see a 12.9-inch display
- Xiaomi to unveil 5.2-inch Mi 5 and 6-inch Mi 5 Plus in July?
- Windows 10 for PCs and Windows 10 for phones will not arrive at the same time
- Gigabyte 9 series motherboards now support 5th-generation Intel Core processors
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial (Updated)
- Thecus introduces 5-bay NAS solution that preserves data even in crash
- Sony announces launch of new wireless multi-room speakers
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview for Makers