We loved last year's Gear S2 smartwatch, and this year's version is even better! We take a closer look with Christophe Ye, Wearables Product Manager, Samsung Electronics Singapore.
A 5.7-inch dual-curved OLED display, a 3D curved back, a silver color body that glitters in different hues under different lighting - this is the Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Does it really look like the Galaxy Note 7? You decide.
The surprise launch of the Mi MIX shows Xiaomi's design prowess and ambition to lead the industry. We managed to get a retail-ready version to unbox and check out the contents and the device up-close.
We take a look at DJI's answer to the GoPro Karma - the extremely portable Mavic Pro drone. Check out what we liked and the quality of the footage.
Happening now till September 11 at Suntec Singapore, Comex 2016 is the place to be at if you're looking for the latest IT and CE deals. After spending hours combing the 3 show floors, let us tell you what's good to buy, buy, buy in this video!
Here's a 15-inch notebook that's lighter than most 13-inch notebooks in the market and definitely sleeker and handier than any others in its class. Don't take our word for it, we asked colleagues in other departments what they thought.
Everything you need to know about the new Samsung Galaxy Note7 in about a minute :)
After several years, Sony has adopted a new strategy with the Xperia X series. We take the top flagship available locally and sum up our in-depth review with this 10-pointer video.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Injustice Edition can be considered as a collector's item as it's both expensive and limited in availability. We figured it's best to ask Batman what he thinks about it. Would he approve of it?
Come with us into Dyson’s R&D labs in Singapore, for an exclusive look to see how their cyclone vacuum cleaners and bladeless fans are tested.
- Transcend jumps onto 3D NAND bandwagon with new SSD230 SSD
- There's a sickness predicting app for Fitbit devices
- LG has a patent for a foldable smartphone
- Cooler Master unveiled the limited edition MasterWatt Maker 1200 MIJ power supply unit (Updated)
- NTU and NXP Semiconductors launch Smart Mobility Consortium to test and develop smart mobility technologies
- U.S. trade commission sues Qualcomm for anti-competitive policies
- Pokémon Go pulled in almost US$1 billion from players in 2016
- M1 and Huawei achieve 35Gbps 5G transmission speeds