Olympus' brand new mirrorless camera, the Pen E-5, packs quite a punch with its solid specs and retro good looks. Check out some of its new features in our preview video.
Chromebooks are essentially thin and light notebooks that are built to run the Chrome OS. While Chrome OS is similar to the Chrome browser you're familiar with, it also differs slightly in terms of usage. Here's a short video that will help you get acquainted with what you can expect out of a Chrome OS.
HardwareZone and Home & Decor tag-teamed to bring our members a special PlayTest event that focused on planning and setting up their own home entertainment system area. Held at Mudian, a custom furniture design specialist and with support from ASUS, Panasonic and Yamaha, check out the video highlights of our event!
The HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z are the three most anticipated Android smartphones this year. Where does each phone stand? Join us as we check them out.
The Canon PowerShot N is a tiny Wi-Fi compact camera built around a tilting touch-screen and has no shutter button. Hit the link and check out a quick preview of how it functions.
The father of Post-it notes talks to HardwareZone TV on innovation and why Post-it notes are yellow.
Following the first public demo at CES 2013, At GTC 2013, we managed to film a quick demonstration on the streaming of the Need for Speed: Most Wanted PC game from a GeForce GTX 680-based system to a Project Shield unit. For PC gamers, this could be your next companion device.
You've seen our Tech Awards 2013 results and event highlights, but do you know what went behind the scenes? Almost at the brink of canceling the event, find out what troubles the team went through to uncover the missing award trophies in this mini 'movie trilogy'!
Successfully concluded on the 27th February, the fourth edition of the industry's premier Tech Awards event took on a different direction with a touch of the Oscars. The event took place at the Joyden Hall at Bugis+ where 77 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editor's Choice awards. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
On the evening of 5th March, we teamed up with NVIDIA and its partners to showcase the GeForce GTX Titan to our community, the most powerful single GPU graphics card to-date, while the HWZ team shared insights on optimal in-game settings. Here's a quick video to sum up the event.
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support