At Computex 2013, NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang personally demoed to us on a reference tablet how Tegra 4 can aid in stylus input (even with a basic capacitive stylus) - and believe us, it's impressive. Check out the video to see it in action.
The NVIDIA Shield is a Tegra 4-powered portable handheld gaming device with a 5-inch 720p multi-touch display. It runs the Android Jelly Bean OS, has Wi-Fi support, and touts a console-grade controller. We saw the first production unit of the device at Computex, and here's the video.
Powered by an Intel Atom Z2760 dual-core 1.8GHz processor and 2GB of RAM, the Acer Iconia W3 is the world's first 8-inch Windows 8 tablet. The display has a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels.
As its name suggests, the ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 has a 10-inch, full HD, IPS display. Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, it's powered by an Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core 1.6GHz processor, and comes with 2GB RAM. It's available in either 16 or 32GB storage options.
The ASUS MeMo Pad HD 7 is positioned as a value tablet for mobile entertainment. Running Android 4.2, it has a 7-inch IPS display, 5MP rear and 1.2MP front-facing cameras, and weights just 302g.
At Computex today, ASUS unveiled the Fonepad Note FHD 6, a 6-inch, 1080p device that runs on an Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core 1.6GHz processor and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Like its 7-inch sibling, it comes with voice call capability. There's also a stylus that tucks into a silo at the rear of the device.
Olympus' brand new mirrorless camera, the Pen E-5, packs quite a punch with its solid specs and retro good looks. Check out some of its new features in our preview video.
Chromebooks are essentially thin and light notebooks that are built to run the Chrome OS. While Chrome OS is similar to the Chrome browser you're familiar with, it also differs slightly in terms of usage. Here's a short video that will help you get acquainted with what you can expect out of a Chrome OS.
HardwareZone and Home & Decor tag-teamed to bring our members a special PlayTest event that focused on planning and setting up their own home entertainment system area. Held at Mudian, a custom furniture design specialist and with support from ASUS, Panasonic and Yamaha, check out the video highlights of our event!
The HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z are the three most anticipated Android smartphones this year. Where does each phone stand? Join us as we check them out.
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet
- The 13.3-inch HP Spectre is the laptop HP says will beat Apple (Updated)
- HP's new PageWide Enterprise printers can print up to 75 pages per minute
- HP expands LaserJet and OfficeJet Pro printer line-up, adds new security features