Over 200 users came together to celebrate HardwareZone's 15th anniversary at the Singapore Zoo. We had fun, games, food and lots of attractive prizes were given away to our participants. Check out what you missed in our video!
So how good is 4K in real life? We check out the new 65-inch LA9700 Ultra HD TV from LG to find out.
We take a closer look at LG's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.2-inch Full HD LG G2, which boasts an insanely thin 2.65mm bezel and has all of its buttons ergonomically positioned on the rear!
We take a quick look at Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and see how it compares against its closest competitors from LG and Sony. Which of these phablets will be your choice? Let us know!
The second camera in the high-end OM-D line, the E-M1 sits above the OM-D E-M5. With a new dual AF system, the E-M1 is able to use both the phase detection AF technology normally found on DSLR cameras and the contrast detection AF technology normally found on mirrorless cameras. Here's a quick overview of the camera.
The Sony Xperia Z1 is one of the three most powerful camera phones in the market. Here's a quick overview on how it stacks up against the Nokia Lumia 1020 and Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom.
The Comex show is here again and it's held at the Singapore Expo till 8th September. We've scoured the show floor for great deals and tech gift ideas just so you don't have to! Here are 10 products for your consideration.
Smartwatches are the next new tech toys coming our way and Qualcomm has unveiled their own version today. We managed to get a brief personal demo of how the Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch works.
Looking forward to the next Nexus 7 tablet? Here's a quick comparison overview against its close competitors and its predecessor while you await its local availability.
The Lenovo Horizon is an all-in-one PC that was specifically designed to fold flat for family and friends to play games and share content together. It even comes with a built-in battery for a bit of mobility and special game accessories that will work with its large touchscreen display. Here's a quick demo of it!
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Apple just patented a design for a round smartwatch