Ever wanted to share whatever is on your device's screen to any other device or system? Nokia Beamer, available on the new Lumia 1520 and 1320 phones, is an app that does just that. Nokia Beamer will work as long as both devices are connected to the internet. Watch this demo!
With smaller 4K TVs just made available and the impending arrival of OLED TVs, we thought it's a great time to put together a PlayTest event to share to our audience on what all the new TV tech means to them in a special session on TV Evolution with LG. Here are the video highlights!
The HTC One Max has just been announced. Here's a quick look at the specs of the HTC One Max and how it fares against the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
Resembling a lens attachment, Sony's QX10 is essentially a small compact camera with Wi-Fi which links up to your smartphone. Exactly how does it work? We walk you through in this short video segment.
The hero feature of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is Air Command, which makes use of the S Pen to activate five features: Action Memo, Scrap Booker, Screen Write, S-Finder, and Pen Window. Here's a video overview of these five features.
Over 200 users came together to celebrate HardwareZone's 15th anniversary at the Singapore Zoo. We had fun, games, food and lots of attractive prizes were given away to our participants. Check out what you missed in our video!
So how good is 4K in real life? We check out the new 65-inch LA9700 Ultra HD TV from LG to find out.
We take a closer look at LG's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.2-inch Full HD LG G2, which boasts an insanely thin 2.65mm bezel and has all of its buttons ergonomically positioned on the rear!
We take a quick look at Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and see how it compares against its closest competitors from LG and Sony. Which of these phablets will be your choice? Let us know!
The second camera in the high-end OM-D line, the E-M1 sits above the OM-D E-M5. With a new dual AF system, the E-M1 is able to use both the phase detection AF technology normally found on DSLR cameras and the contrast detection AF technology normally found on mirrorless cameras. Here's a quick overview of the camera.
- Reminder: Samsung's Galaxy Note7 Exchange program starts today at 5PM
- FiiO goes wireless with the new FiiO X1 II
- Seagate launches new Enterprise Performance 15K HDD v6 drives
- This year marks Apple’s first annual revenue decline since 2001
- Samsung launches 2016 version of Galaxy Tab A with S Pen stylus
- The new Zotac VR GO Backpack is lighter and features an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- macOS 10.12.1 includes hidden images of new MacBook Pro
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance *updated with pricing and availability*