Resembling a lens attachment, Sony's QX10 is essentially a small compact camera with Wi-Fi which links up to your smartphone. Exactly how does it work? We walk you through in this short video segment.
The hero feature of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is Air Command, which makes use of the S Pen to activate five features: Action Memo, Scrap Booker, Screen Write, S-Finder, and Pen Window. Here's a video overview of these five features.
Over 200 users came together to celebrate HardwareZone's 15th anniversary at the Singapore Zoo. We had fun, games, food and lots of attractive prizes were given away to our participants. Check out what you missed in our video!
So how good is 4K in real life? We check out the new 65-inch LA9700 Ultra HD TV from LG to find out.
We take a closer look at LG's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.2-inch Full HD LG G2, which boasts an insanely thin 2.65mm bezel and has all of its buttons ergonomically positioned on the rear!
We take a quick look at Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and see how it compares against its closest competitors from LG and Sony. Which of these phablets will be your choice? Let us know!
The second camera in the high-end OM-D line, the E-M1 sits above the OM-D E-M5. With a new dual AF system, the E-M1 is able to use both the phase detection AF technology normally found on DSLR cameras and the contrast detection AF technology normally found on mirrorless cameras. Here's a quick overview of the camera.
The Sony Xperia Z1 is one of the three most powerful camera phones in the market. Here's a quick overview on how it stacks up against the Nokia Lumia 1020 and Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom.
The Comex show is here again and it's held at the Singapore Expo till 8th September. We've scoured the show floor for great deals and tech gift ideas just so you don't have to! Here are 10 products for your consideration.
Smartwatches are the next new tech toys coming our way and Qualcomm has unveiled their own version today. We managed to get a brief personal demo of how the Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch works.
- Google's search engine lets you play Solitaire at work
- Give your systems a Wi-Fi boost with ASUS's new USB-AC68 USB Wi-Fi adapter
- Reports of exploding Galaxy Note7 units forced Samsung to halt shipment in Korea
- The Lenovo Yoga Book has a touch-based keyboard that learns your typing style
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass SR+ for wearable devices
- Purported label of retail box confirms iPhone 7 moniker and Lightning EarPods
- Xiaomi's new robot vacuum cleaner costs less than S$400
- Razer’s new Firefly Cloth Edition mouse mat comes with RGB lighting