Christmas is not far away and we check out HP's newest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season.
Nikon has just announced the Df, a retro-inspired full-frame DSLR. Check out how it looks and works (and compares against the Sony A7R) in our hands-on video.
The Sony A7 and A7R are the world's smallest and lightest full-frame interchangeable-lens cameras yet - check just how small they are in real life!
Ever wanted to share whatever is on your device's screen to any other device or system? Nokia Beamer, available on the new Lumia 1520 and 1320 phones, is an app that does just that. Nokia Beamer will work as long as both devices are connected to the internet. Watch this demo!
With smaller 4K TVs just made available and the impending arrival of OLED TVs, we thought it's a great time to put together a PlayTest event to share to our audience on what all the new TV tech means to them in a special session on TV Evolution with LG. Here are the video highlights!
The HTC One Max has just been announced. Here's a quick look at the specs of the HTC One Max and how it fares against the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
Resembling a lens attachment, Sony's QX10 is essentially a small compact camera with Wi-Fi which links up to your smartphone. Exactly how does it work? We walk you through in this short video segment.
The hero feature of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is Air Command, which makes use of the S Pen to activate five features: Action Memo, Scrap Booker, Screen Write, S-Finder, and Pen Window. Here's a video overview of these five features.
Over 200 users came together to celebrate HardwareZone's 15th anniversary at the Singapore Zoo. We had fun, games, food and lots of attractive prizes were given away to our participants. Check out what you missed in our video!
So how good is 4K in real life? We check out the new 65-inch LA9700 Ultra HD TV from LG to find out.
- Linksys updates its Smart Wi-Fi app with new interface and features
- HTC 10 will be available exclusively on Lazada this Friday!
- OnePlus 3 now comes in soft gold
- Nintendo's shares plunge as Pokémon Go has limited effect on its earnings
- Photo-editing app Prisma arrives on Android
- Verizon is paying US$4.8 billion to acquire Yahoo’s core business
- Canon launches new A3 color laser printers for businesses with large print runs
- Cyanogen Inc. discharges 20 percent of its workforce