Slim, robust, powerful and sexy - the new Sony Vaio Z boasts chart topping features. This ultra portable 13.1-inch laptop has a matte-like full HD screen, Core i7 processor, SSD and Light Peak technology driven media dock that houses a Radeon HD 6650M discrete graphics to drive quad displays! We show you these aspects and more first-hand.
The Motorola Atrix is one of the latest NVIDIA Tegra 2 powered devices, but its unique selling point extends beyond the phone's functionality as its Lapdock accessory extends the smartphone experience to provide netbook-like capabilities. We show you in this clip.
CommunicAsia 2011 is by no means a quiet affair. As we travel through the exhibition halls at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, to the various conferences outside of the venue, we share some of our experiences and thoughts on this year's infocomm trade show within this video highlight.
There's plenty to see and shop at the PC Show 2011, but we found a handful of really interesting deals that you should keep tabs on. This time, we present you specific deals suited at different price categories. From less than $100, to more than $3000, there's something for everyone.
We paid a visit to HTC's office and had a glimpse of its upcoming dual-core smartphone, the HTC Sensation. Join us in this preview of the HTC Sensation and learn all about its unique HTC Sense 3.0 user experience.
If you're undecided over the wide variety of tablets that are currently available, fret not. We're here to give you an overview of the tablet scene, and a few pointers when it comes to selecting a tablet in this episode of ZoneOut.
Another successful PlayTest is in the bag. This time, we took on the tablet market with a quick buying guide from our writers and a special appearance by the folks from HTC with their shiny new tablet, the HTC Flyer.
Codenamed Project Kal-El, we came into close contact with several Tegra 3 development kits and even managed to check out its quad-core CPU and 12-core NVIDIA GPU in action.
AMD announced its 2012 Fusion based APU roadmap and unveiled Trinity - the next generation performance APU.
ASUS announced a slew of new CE products, from tablets to notebooks in Computex 2011. Chief among them is the Padfone, a hybrid of smartphone and tablet. Catch its launch highlights and others in this video segment.
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family