The new ZenFone 5 and 6 have up to 18 special camera modes! We check out three of them in detail:- Time Rewind, Depth of Field and Miniature Mode.
We check out Low Light Mode, a PixelMaster camera technology on the ASUS ZenFone 5/6 that combines hardware (f/2.0 aperture) and software features (4 adjacent pixels are combined into one) to produce clearer pictures in low light conditions.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is available globally from April 11. With the local availability set on April 12, here's a brief overview of the specs and new features you will see in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The HTC One (M8) comes with a host of new software features and imaging effects made possible by its Duo Camera. Check out this quick walk through for some of the key features on HTC's new flagship.
Find out what took place at our fifth prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event on the 20th Feb at the Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore. A total of 78 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards, including four new innovation awards. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
As the first major tech deal festival of the new year, IT Show 2014 offers an excellent choice of gadget offers across imaging, storage, computing and entertainment product sectors. Held once more at the Marina Bay Sands Expo, we give you a short round-up of 10 noteworthy gadgets and deals to consider this time round.
Here's a preview of Nokia's new X and XL smartphones which run on the new Nokia X OS that's based on Android's Open Source Platform (AOSP). As such, these new devices can run Android apps.
The ASUS Zenbook UX301 and UX302 are the company's premium ultrabook models, but how do they stand out from the competition? To convey that, ASUS collaborated with HardwareZone to bring our members a special hands-on activity filled event, so check out what took place!
The Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 comes with a new interface, Magazine UX. Join us as we take you through a brief overview of the Magazine UX and other new software features.
Samsung unveiled the world's first bendable TV prototype that allows the viewer to bend the screen on demand. Soon, you won't have to decide between purchasing a flat or curved screen TV.
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8