Microsoft is so confident about its new Surface Pro 3 tablet that it says that it can replace your notebook. Join us as we show you some of the tablet's new features and compare it to its predecessor.
With the LG G3 finally out, it joins the ranks of other premium android flagship smartphones in the market. Let's see how the newcomer fares against the rest for general usage in this quick comparison video!
With so many unique features on the MIUI OS found on Xiaomi's phones like the Redmi and Mi 3, we decided to demo a number of them using the Redmi as an example. Enjoy the quick walk through!
This is one of the rare times we will need a disclaimer: don't try this at home! Unless you are doing it to one of these machines of course. Watch what tests the Rugged Extreme notebooks were subjected to and how they fared.
The LG G3 is one of the first few smartphones to come with a Quad HD resolution display. It will be available for pre-order from June 14 to June 21, and hit retail shelves from June 28. Here's a quick overview of what else you can expect from it.
The first SG Tech Show is in town! Held at Suntec from 29th May to 1st June, it's the place to be at if you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics. We tell you what's there to buy, buy, buy!
Robotic vacuum cleaners are useful at keeping homes clean, but have you ever wondered what happens when you put several of them in a room and let them run wild? Wonder no more, take a look here. To find out who's the best, grab a copy of HWM June 2014 edition!
Find out what ASUS has in store with their latest Intel Z97 series motherboards for the upcoming refresh of Haswell and future Broadwell CPUs. See the latest boards ranging from their regular to the ROG and TUF range of motherboards.
Exclusive to 60 HardwareZone readers, we organized an event with ASUS to showcase their new ZenFone smartphones even before they hit the retail channel.
Strap in and join us as we take to the skies for this episode. We'll walk you through the basic ins and outs of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision - a remote controlled quadcopter that lets you into the world of aerial photography and video.
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service
- Intel launches the new Atom E3900 series CPUs as it continues its push into IoT
- Xiaomi's incredible Mi MIX has a 6.4-inch display in an iPhone 7 Plus size body
- Xiaomi's Mi Note 2 has a curved OLED display, Snapdragon 821 and up to 6GB RAM
- The Apple Watch Nike+ will go on sale this Friday, October 28
- iOS 10.1 update finally adds Portrait mode to the iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung launches Galaxy Upgrade program for Note7 users in Korea
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver