The HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z are the three most anticipated Android smartphones this year. Where does each phone stand? Join us as we check them out.
The Canon PowerShot N is a tiny Wi-Fi compact camera built around a tilting touch-screen and has no shutter button. Hit the link and check out a quick preview of how it functions.
The father of Post-it notes talks to HardwareZone TV on innovation and why Post-it notes are yellow.
Following the first public demo at CES 2013, At GTC 2013, we managed to film a quick demonstration on the streaming of the Need for Speed: Most Wanted PC game from a GeForce GTX 680-based system to a Project Shield unit. For PC gamers, this could be your next companion device.
You've seen our Tech Awards 2013 results and event highlights, but do you know what went behind the scenes? Almost at the brink of canceling the event, find out what troubles the team went through to uncover the missing award trophies in this mini 'movie trilogy'!
Successfully concluded on the 27th February, the fourth edition of the industry's premier Tech Awards event took on a different direction with a touch of the Oscars. The event took place at the Joyden Hall at Bugis+ where 77 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editor's Choice awards. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
On the evening of 5th March, we teamed up with NVIDIA and its partners to showcase the GeForce GTX Titan to our community, the most powerful single GPU graphics card to-date, while the HWZ team shared insights on optimal in-game settings. Here's a quick video to sum up the event.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has a dual camera mode that lets you utilize both front and rear cameras at the same time. The shooting mode interface is also revamped, drawing inspiration from Samsung's own Galaxy Camera.
The Samsung Galaxy S4's Smart Pause feature will automatically pause a video when you look away from the screen. With Smart Scroll, when you tilt the phone during reading, it's able to scroll up or down the page automatically. Take a look at how both work in this video.
The new Air View feature in the Samsung Galaxy S4 lets you preview information by just hovering your finger over the screen. And with Air Gesture, you can control the phone without even touching it. Here's a video showing these two features in action.
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)