The first SG Tech Show is in town! Held at Suntec from 29th May to 1st June, it's the place to be at if you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics. We tell you what's there to buy, buy, buy!
Robotic vacuum cleaners are useful at keeping homes clean, but have you ever wondered what happens when you put several of them in a room and let them run wild? Wonder no more, take a look here. To find out who's the best, grab a copy of HWM June 2014 edition!
Find out what ASUS has in store with their latest Intel Z97 series motherboards for the upcoming refresh of Haswell and future Broadwell CPUs. See the latest boards ranging from their regular to the ROG and TUF range of motherboards.
Exclusive to 60 HardwareZone readers, we organized an event with ASUS to showcase their new ZenFone smartphones even before they hit the retail channel.
Strap in and join us as we take to the skies for this episode. We'll walk you through the basic ins and outs of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision - a remote controlled quadcopter that lets you into the world of aerial photography and video.
The new ZenFone 5 and 6 have up to 18 special camera modes! We check out three of them in detail:- Time Rewind, Depth of Field and Miniature Mode.
We check out Low Light Mode, a PixelMaster camera technology on the ASUS ZenFone 5/6 that combines hardware (f/2.0 aperture) and software features (4 adjacent pixels are combined into one) to produce clearer pictures in low light conditions.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is available globally from April 11. With the local availability set on April 12, here's a brief overview of the specs and new features you will see in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The HTC One (M8) comes with a host of new software features and imaging effects made possible by its Duo Camera. Check out this quick walk through for some of the key features on HTC's new flagship.
Find out what took place at our fifth prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event on the 20th Feb at the Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore. A total of 78 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards, including four new innovation awards. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
- BitFenix brings a new line up of chassis that’s set to impress at Computex
- The ASUS ROG GX800 might just be the world’s most insane gaming laptop
- ASUS unveils the ROG Rampage V Edition 10, its latest flagship Intel X99 motherboard
- The ASUS ZenBook 3 looks just like a slimmer and lighter Apple MacBook
- MediaTek's Pump Express 3.0 charges phone battery from 0 to 70% in 20 mins
- Samsung announces partnership with Citibank for Samsung Pay
- Specs and render of Microsoft Surface Phone leaked
- ASUS’ Zenbo is a cute rolling robot that dances and reads to your kids