Step aside AR Drone! The Jumping Sumo is in the house and promises more fun than the tricky controls of the AR Drone. Check out a brief demo of it in action.
We preview Sony's recently launched Vaio Fit series which capitalizes on its multi-flip hinge to convert from a notebook to a tablet, and a movie viewing mode. Designed as a notebook first, it comes with a full pitch keyboard, touch pad, and palm rest to give users a more comfortable typing experience than the Vaio Duo series. Constructed from aluminum, it looks good as well.
With the arrival of the world's first flexible and curved smartphone, the LG G Glex, we decided to put together a PlayTest event that charted the major design milestones in mobile phones and key advancements in tech that have made the LG G Flex a reality.
The Sony PlayStation 4 is finally trickling its way to Singapore. You've heard much about it by now, but does its new hardware provide the next level of gaming immersiveness with improved graphics? You be the judge as we showcase a close-up of Killzone 3 and Killzone Shadow Fall side by side on their respective consoles.
Just how good is the LG G Flex's self healing rear finish? How much can the G Flex 'flex'? Find out as we take a closer look at LG's newest phablet, the 6-inch curved display G Flex.
The last 'tech' show of the year has commenced and Sitex will be held at the Singapore Expo till 1st December. Join us as we highlight 10 cool tech gadgets, many of which are new to the market, to gift others or reward yourself this holiday season.
Christmas is not far away and we check out HP's newest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season.
Nikon has just announced the Df, a retro-inspired full-frame DSLR. Check out how it looks and works (and compares against the Sony A7R) in our hands-on video.
The Sony A7 and A7R are the world's smallest and lightest full-frame interchangeable-lens cameras yet - check just how small they are in real life!
Ever wanted to share whatever is on your device's screen to any other device or system? Nokia Beamer, available on the new Lumia 1520 and 1320 phones, is an app that does just that. Nokia Beamer will work as long as both devices are connected to the internet. Watch this demo!
- WhatsApp now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in April
- Razer revives Diamondback, announces new Orochi mouse and Kraken Mobile headset
- New Lenovo IdeaPad, ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre hardware announced!
- PowerColor brings out the devilishly delectable Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 graphics card
- Intel Compute Stick to see refresh with Skylake Core M processors
- Amazon HDR streaming now available through new LG OLED 4K televisions
- Lenovo has announced the IdeaPad Miix 700 and the IdeaCentre AIO 700 for home users
- Photos of LG G4 Pro leaked, rumored to launch on 10 October with plastic build