With the arrival of the world's first flexible and curved smartphone, the LG G Glex, we decided to put together a PlayTest event that charted the major design milestones in mobile phones and key advancements in tech that have made the LG G Flex a reality.
The Sony PlayStation 4 is finally trickling its way to Singapore. You've heard much about it by now, but does its new hardware provide the next level of gaming immersiveness with improved graphics? You be the judge as we showcase a close-up of Killzone 3 and Killzone Shadow Fall side by side on their respective consoles.
Just how good is the LG G Flex's self healing rear finish? How much can the G Flex 'flex'? Find out as we take a closer look at LG's newest phablet, the 6-inch curved display G Flex.
The last 'tech' show of the year has commenced and Sitex will be held at the Singapore Expo till 1st December. Join us as we highlight 10 cool tech gadgets, many of which are new to the market, to gift others or reward yourself this holiday season.
Christmas is not far away and we check out HP's newest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season.
Nikon has just announced the Df, a retro-inspired full-frame DSLR. Check out how it looks and works (and compares against the Sony A7R) in our hands-on video.
The Sony A7 and A7R are the world's smallest and lightest full-frame interchangeable-lens cameras yet - check just how small they are in real life!
Ever wanted to share whatever is on your device's screen to any other device or system? Nokia Beamer, available on the new Lumia 1520 and 1320 phones, is an app that does just that. Nokia Beamer will work as long as both devices are connected to the internet. Watch this demo!
With smaller 4K TVs just made available and the impending arrival of OLED TVs, we thought it's a great time to put together a PlayTest event to share to our audience on what all the new TV tech means to them in a special session on TV Evolution with LG. Here are the video highlights!
The HTC One Max has just been announced. Here's a quick look at the specs of the HTC One Max and how it fares against the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card
- Samsung clinches mega deal to provide 20 million SSDs to Apple, Microsoft and more
- Is this Blackberry's first Android phone?
- Apple Watch 2 rumored to retain screen size, resolution and shape
- Xiaomi sold more than 34.7 million phones in the first half of 2015
- Leaked document reveals new iPhones to sport 12MP camera with 4K video recording
- Here's a table comparing four different Windows 10 editions