The LG G3 is one of the first few smartphones to come with a Quad HD resolution display. It will be available for pre-order from June 14 to June 21, and hit retail shelves from June 28. Here's a quick overview of what else you can expect from it.
The first SG Tech Show is in town! Held at Suntec from 29th May to 1st June, it's the place to be at if you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics. We tell you what's there to buy, buy, buy!
Robotic vacuum cleaners are useful at keeping homes clean, but have you ever wondered what happens when you put several of them in a room and let them run wild? Wonder no more, take a look here. To find out who's the best, grab a copy of HWM June 2014 edition!
Find out what ASUS has in store with their latest Intel Z97 series motherboards for the upcoming refresh of Haswell and future Broadwell CPUs. See the latest boards ranging from their regular to the ROG and TUF range of motherboards.
Exclusive to 60 HardwareZone readers, we organized an event with ASUS to showcase their new ZenFone smartphones even before they hit the retail channel.
Strap in and join us as we take to the skies for this episode. We'll walk you through the basic ins and outs of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision - a remote controlled quadcopter that lets you into the world of aerial photography and video.
The new ZenFone 5 and 6 have up to 18 special camera modes! We check out three of them in detail:- Time Rewind, Depth of Field and Miniature Mode.
We check out Low Light Mode, a PixelMaster camera technology on the ASUS ZenFone 5/6 that combines hardware (f/2.0 aperture) and software features (4 adjacent pixels are combined into one) to produce clearer pictures in low light conditions.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is available globally from April 11. With the local availability set on April 12, here's a brief overview of the specs and new features you will see in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The HTC One (M8) comes with a host of new software features and imaging effects made possible by its Duo Camera. Check out this quick walk through for some of the key features on HTC's new flagship.
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released.
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016