The Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 comes with a new interface, Magazine UX. Join us as we take you through a brief overview of the Magazine UX and other new software features.
Samsung unveiled the world's first bendable TV prototype that allows the viewer to bend the screen on demand. Soon, you won't have to decide between purchasing a flat or curved screen TV.
Step aside AR Drone! The Jumping Sumo is in the house and promises more fun than the tricky controls of the AR Drone. Check out a brief demo of it in action.
We preview Sony's recently launched Vaio Fit series which capitalizes on its multi-flip hinge to convert from a notebook to a tablet, and a movie viewing mode. Designed as a notebook first, it comes with a full pitch keyboard, touch pad, and palm rest to give users a more comfortable typing experience than the Vaio Duo series. Constructed from aluminum, it looks good as well.
With the arrival of the world's first flexible and curved smartphone, the LG G Glex, we decided to put together a PlayTest event that charted the major design milestones in mobile phones and key advancements in tech that have made the LG G Flex a reality.
The Sony PlayStation 4 is finally trickling its way to Singapore. You've heard much about it by now, but does its new hardware provide the next level of gaming immersiveness with improved graphics? You be the judge as we showcase a close-up of Killzone 3 and Killzone Shadow Fall side by side on their respective consoles.
Just how good is the LG G Flex's self healing rear finish? How much can the G Flex 'flex'? Find out as we take a closer look at LG's newest phablet, the 6-inch curved display G Flex.
The last 'tech' show of the year has commenced and Sitex will be held at the Singapore Expo till 1st December. Join us as we highlight 10 cool tech gadgets, many of which are new to the market, to gift others or reward yourself this holiday season.
Christmas is not far away and we check out HP's newest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season.
Nikon has just announced the Df, a retro-inspired full-frame DSLR. Check out how it looks and works (and compares against the Sony A7R) in our hands-on video.
- Google Play Movies available in Singapore, rent from S$3.98 or buy from S$12.98
- Samsung to adjust price of Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages
- The LG UF860T is the second ColorPrime 4K TV to go on sale here