DJI's new OSMO camera lets you "fly without wings" thanks to its 3-axis gimbal which gives smooth video even when walking, running, or climbing stairs. We took time to explore its capabilities and found that its unique design brings several advantages. Check out the video to find out more!
The ASUS ROG GX700 is the world's first liquid-cooled gaming notebook. We had a quick chat with the product manager to better understand why they've created an over-the-top notebook what some of our members thought of it from ASUS' exclusive ROG GX700 experience event!
The craziest concept we've seen so far at CES is this modular TV at Samsung's booth. The display is made up of a number of square panels that can arrange themselves into different formations.
The new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus come with Live Photos - but just how do you take great Live Photos that you’ll love?
How about your very own lightsaber that’s made in Singapore? Kit and Jay, the duo behind Sabermach, show you how they make lightsabers for fun and fighting, right here on our home ground.
Our senior tech writer Marcus senses a disturbance in The Force. His investigations lead him face to face with FightSaber's Jedi Master Sas-Ejiid, who schools him in the 7 forms of lightsaber combat and how to defend himself.
Join us as we show the new Apple iPad Pro as well as its accompanying accessories - the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil - to our colleagues, and ask what they think about it and if they would buy it.
Happening now till this Sunday at the Singapore Expo, Sitex 2015 is the place to head to if you're looking for the latest gadgets in town. Check out this video to find out what's good to buy, buy, buy!
Join us as we discuss and demonstrate the key features of BMW's ConnectedDrive, the Bavarian car company's suite of connected car services and technologies. Note: this is an impromptu video captured on a smartphone, hence the audio captured isn't to our usual standards. That said, we hope you still enjoy this feature!
Is the rose gold iPhone too pink? Check out what our T Time guests have to say.
- Here are the rumored retail prices of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Apple launches USB-C charge cable replacement program
- Know what dog breed you look like with this Microsoft app
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- OpenSignal: Singapore has the fastest LTE speed; Singtel and StarHub the two fastest LTE operators in the world
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 to have a bigger display and more RAM?
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features