Samsung Pay is launching soon, but what's special and how does it work? We had Thomas Ko, (VP, Global GM of Samsung Pay at Samsung Electronics) and Chris Tarr (Regional Head of Contents & Services at Samsung Electronics) tell us about the in and outs of Samsung Pay.
The ASUS ZenBook 3 bears a stunning resemblance to the Apple MacBook, and we don't mean that in a bad way. Here's a closer look at one of the most elegant laptops ASUS has put out.
Gorgeous displays, impressive cameras, water and dust resistant designs, dual-SIM and memory card support, tons of innovative software features, and plenty of useful accessories you can get - these are why Samsung thinks the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge will make you rethink what a phone can do.
The new Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge devices pack a lot of new capabilities and one of those that Samsung is proud to showcase is the Always-on Display feature. What is it and how can you benefit from it? We speak to Samsung's head of product marketing to show you how it works and what it means for you.
We caught up with Neil Nightingale, Creative Director of BBC Earth, to find out how nature videography has advanced and been advanced by technology to continue fascinating the viewers in new ways.
Richard Huddy, AMD's Chief Gaming Scientist talks about AMD Freesync technology in brief and how new monitors supporting this will better your gameplay at no additional cost.
BroadcastAsia 2013 presented the perfect opportunity to get a feel of the state of 4K adoption at this point of time. We take a brief look at the different faucets of Ultra HD ranging from creating 4K content, broadcasting it and getting it displayed on the right panels.
The father of Post-it notes talks to HardwareZone TV on innovation and why Post-it notes are yellow.
Canon Explorer of Light, Tyler Stableford has been named one of the seven "World’s Greatest Adventure Photographers" by Men's Journal, and has shot for prolific publications like The New York Times and National Geographic Traveler. We ask him for tips for the aspiring adventure photographer.
With the help of Mr. Mark Johns from Switch Media, we delve into the world of Over-the-Top services. What makes OTT tick? What special features can users expect? And most importantly, how is it beneficial to the consumer? To get the answers, watch the video.
- The new Apple TV app puts all your movies and TV serials in one place
- Apple announces new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro featuring all-new Touch Bar
- Apple to introduce a 5-inch iPhone model next year?
- Nikon KeyMission 360 camera lands on our shores alongside KeyMission 170 and 80
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!