Gorgeous displays, impressive cameras, water and dust resistant designs, dual-SIM and memory card support, tons of innovative software features, and plenty of useful accessories you can get - these are why Samsung thinks the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge will make you rethink what a phone can do.
The new Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge devices pack a lot of new capabilities and one of those that Samsung is proud to showcase is the Always-on Display feature. What is it and how can you benefit from it? We speak to Samsung's head of product marketing to show you how it works and what it means for you.
We caught up with Neil Nightingale, Creative Director of BBC Earth, to find out how nature videography has advanced and been advanced by technology to continue fascinating the viewers in new ways.
Richard Huddy, AMD's Chief Gaming Scientist talks about AMD Freesync technology in brief and how new monitors supporting this will better your gameplay at no additional cost.
BroadcastAsia 2013 presented the perfect opportunity to get a feel of the state of 4K adoption at this point of time. We take a brief look at the different faucets of Ultra HD ranging from creating 4K content, broadcasting it and getting it displayed on the right panels.
The father of Post-it notes talks to HardwareZone TV on innovation and why Post-it notes are yellow.
Canon Explorer of Light, Tyler Stableford has been named one of the seven "World’s Greatest Adventure Photographers" by Men's Journal, and has shot for prolific publications like The New York Times and National Geographic Traveler. We ask him for tips for the aspiring adventure photographer.
With the help of Mr. Mark Johns from Switch Media, we delve into the world of Over-the-Top services. What makes OTT tick? What special features can users expect? And most importantly, how is it beneficial to the consumer? To get the answers, watch the video.
During CommunicAsia 2012, we sat down with Mr. Amos Tio, GM for Toughbook Asia Group, Panasonic Systems (APAC), to have a quick chat about the upcoming 10-inch Android 4.0 ToughPad A1. For further follow-up, check out our news article.
Vincent Laforet kick-started the video DSLR revolution with Reverie, the first short film ever shot with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II. We catch up with him to talk about the new Canon C300 camera, how he made the transition from stills to videos and how you can do the same.
- Thinner MacBook Pros with OLED display touch bar and Touch ID arriving in Q4?
- Display suppliers preparing to mass produce OLED displays for the 2017 iPhone
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO router at PC Show 2016
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half