Samsung Pay is launching soon, but what's special and how does it work? We had Thomas Ko, (VP, Global GM of Samsung Pay at Samsung Electronics) and Chris Tarr (Regional Head of Contents & Services at Samsung Electronics) tell us about the in and outs of Samsung Pay.
The ASUS ZenBook 3 bears a stunning resemblance to the Apple MacBook, and we don't mean that in a bad way. Here's a closer look at one of the most elegant laptops ASUS has put out.
Gorgeous displays, impressive cameras, water and dust resistant designs, dual-SIM and memory card support, tons of innovative software features, and plenty of useful accessories you can get - these are why Samsung thinks the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge will make you rethink what a phone can do.
The new Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge devices pack a lot of new capabilities and one of those that Samsung is proud to showcase is the Always-on Display feature. What is it and how can you benefit from it? We speak to Samsung's head of product marketing to show you how it works and what it means for you.
We caught up with Neil Nightingale, Creative Director of BBC Earth, to find out how nature videography has advanced and been advanced by technology to continue fascinating the viewers in new ways.
Richard Huddy, AMD's Chief Gaming Scientist talks about AMD Freesync technology in brief and how new monitors supporting this will better your gameplay at no additional cost.
BroadcastAsia 2013 presented the perfect opportunity to get a feel of the state of 4K adoption at this point of time. We take a brief look at the different faucets of Ultra HD ranging from creating 4K content, broadcasting it and getting it displayed on the right panels.
The father of Post-it notes talks to HardwareZone TV on innovation and why Post-it notes are yellow.
Canon Explorer of Light, Tyler Stableford has been named one of the seven "World’s Greatest Adventure Photographers" by Men's Journal, and has shot for prolific publications like The New York Times and National Geographic Traveler. We ask him for tips for the aspiring adventure photographer.
With the help of Mr. Mark Johns from Switch Media, we delve into the world of Over-the-Top services. What makes OTT tick? What special features can users expect? And most importantly, how is it beneficial to the consumer? To get the answers, watch the video.
- Updated: Samsung says this was what went wrong with the Note7 battery
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets