The craziest concept we've seen so far at CES is this modular TV at Samsung's booth. The display is made up of a number of square panels that can arrange themselves into different formations.
The new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus come with Live Photos - but just how do you take great Live Photos that you’ll love?
How about your very own lightsaber that’s made in Singapore? Kit and Jay, the duo behind Sabermach, show you how they make lightsabers for fun and fighting, right here on our home ground.
Our senior tech writer Marcus senses a disturbance in The Force. His investigations lead him face to face with FightSaber's Jedi Master Sas-Ejiid, who schools him in the 7 forms of lightsaber combat and how to defend himself.
Join us as we show the new Apple iPad Pro as well as its accompanying accessories - the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil - to our colleagues, and ask what they think about it and if they would buy it.
Happening now till this Sunday at the Singapore Expo, Sitex 2015 is the place to head to if you're looking for the latest gadgets in town. Check out this video to find out what's good to buy, buy, buy!
Join us as we discuss and demonstrate the key features of BMW's ConnectedDrive, the Bavarian car company's suite of connected car services and technologies. Note: this is an impromptu video captured on a smartphone, hence the audio captured isn't to our usual standards. That said, we hope you still enjoy this feature!
Is the rose gold iPhone too pink? Check out what our T Time guests have to say.
A quick look at the rotating bezel on Samsung's latest smartwatch, the Gear S2 Classic.
Comex 2015 is now happening, and will run till this Sunday, September 6. If you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics, then Suntec Singapore is the place to be at this very moment. Without further ado, let us tell you what to buy, buy, buy!
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?