We take a closer look at LG's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.2-inch Full HD LG G2, which boasts an insanely thin 2.65mm bezel and has all of its buttons ergonomically positioned on the rear!
We take a quick look at Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and see how it compares against its closest competitors from LG and Sony. Which of these phablets will be your choice? Let us know!
The second camera in the high-end OM-D line, the E-M1 sits above the OM-D E-M5. With a new dual AF system, the E-M1 is able to use both the phase detection AF technology normally found on DSLR cameras and the contrast detection AF technology normally found on mirrorless cameras. Here's a quick overview of the camera.
The Sony Xperia Z1 is one of the three most powerful camera phones in the market. Here's a quick overview on how it stacks up against the Nokia Lumia 1020 and Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom.
The Comex show is here again and it's held at the Singapore Expo till 8th September. We've scoured the show floor for great deals and tech gift ideas just so you don't have to! Here are 10 products for your consideration.
Smartwatches are the next new tech toys coming our way and Qualcomm has unveiled their own version today. We managed to get a brief personal demo of how the Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch works.
Looking forward to the next Nexus 7 tablet? Here's a quick comparison overview against its close competitors and its predecessor while you await its local availability.
The Lenovo Horizon is an all-in-one PC that was specifically designed to fold flat for family and friends to play games and share content together. It even comes with a built-in battery for a bit of mobility and special game accessories that will work with its large touchscreen display. Here's a quick demo of it!
The new 14-inch Razer Blade is one of the pioneers of a new breed of ultra-portable gaming notebooks. Under its hood is a beefy Core i7-4702HQ quad-core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M discrete graphics. Check out our video preview of this sexy and powerful notebook.
The Logitech UE Boom is a modern portable, Bluetooth wireless speaker which comes equipped with NFC functionality to easily pair your music source with the speaker. It's also IPX-4 certified, making it resistant to splashing water from any angle. Find out what else it can do in this quick video!
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at COMEX 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration
- Production issues could force Apple to launch the iWatch next year
- Steve Ballmer leaves Microsoft
- Singtel's 300Mbps 4G LTE-A network expands to cover over 50% of the island
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- Sony announces release of the world’s smallest interchangeable lens digital camera, the A5100 [Updated]