Happening at Suntec Singapore from May 29 to 31, the CEE show offers a fantastic spread of computing devices and consumer electronics. Want to know what are the good deals that caught our eye? We tell you in this video.
The trade-in program is back at CEE 2015! For working smartphones and tablets, it’s possible to get up to $500 in cash vouchers; for working laptops, up to $1,200. In this video, we asked the organizer what would fetch a high trade-in price, and what wouldn't. You need to watch this!
The Xperia Z3 gets a a small update with Sony's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.2-inch Xperia Z3+. It boasts a slimmer, lighter design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and a new 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
At US$6,000 (~S$7,965) the Tonino Lamborghini Tauri 88 is one of the most expensive phones in the world. What do you get for the equivalent of eight iPhones? We find out!
The new LG G4 has several new advancements in both hardware and software. This video focuses on how the camera's UI for Auto, Simple and Manual modes differ.
Quantum dot technology to improve a TV's color accuracy and vibrancy has been talked about since last year, but Samsung is the first to bring it to retail with their new SUHD TV line-up. To show off what these new TVs are capable, the evolving TV technologies and the new-age considerations when buying a TV, HWZ collaborated with Samsung on this special event for our members.
There are tons of articles and videos to tell you how to buy a camera, but let's simplify it all and tell you how NOT to buy one in this video skit. Watch Jolvin Chew in action!
What happens when kids meet old school tech gadgets? They say the darndest things of course!
You've got to sympathize what tech support gurus have to endure, but once in a while, the right customer comes along ripe for the chopping board. Here's part 2 of our Tech Awards 2015 video skits.
You'll never believe what the editors of HardwareZone and HWM were fussing about a day before the big Tech Awards 2015 event.
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic in 18K Rose Gold available just before Valentine’s Day
- HP aims to eliminate screen tear by offering FreeSync on its AMD-based laptops