Happening now till this Sunday at the Singapore Expo, Sitex 2015 is the place to head to if you're looking for the latest gadgets in town. Check out this video to find out what's good to buy, buy, buy!
Join us as we discuss and demonstrate the key features of BMW's ConnectedDrive, the Bavarian car company's suite of connected car services and technologies. Note: this is an impromptu video captured on a smartphone, hence the audio captured isn't to our usual standards. That said, we hope you still enjoy this feature!
Is the rose gold iPhone too pink? Check out what our T Time guests have to say.
A quick look at the rotating bezel on Samsung's latest smartwatch, the Gear S2 Classic.
Comex 2015 is now happening, and will run till this Sunday, September 6. If you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics, then Suntec Singapore is the place to be at this very moment. Without further ado, let us tell you what to buy, buy, buy!
HP's new Pro Slate 12 is a massive 12.3-inch Android tablet targeted at commercial users. We take a quick look at this new giant tablet and also its unique note-taking feature.
What does tofu look like when it explodes at a 1,000 frames per second? We find out with the help of a tennis racket, a face, and the Sony RX100 IV.
At long last, Samsung Electronics has announced today the global launch of the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+, two smartphones with a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display. On paper, they share many similar specs - so how do you tell one from the other? And are they what Samsung needs to counter the upcoming iPhones? Let's take a look!
The Ultimate Force arrives on Intel Z170. Check out this video for a look at the ASUS Z170 Sabertooth Mark I, decked out in full Thermal Armor regalia.
The ASUS Z170 Signature series is targeted primarily at mainstream users. We bring you a closer look at the top board in this line-up, the Z170 Deluxe motherboard. Its pearly white heatsinks are quite a sight to behold!
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support
- The Galaxy S8's secret weapon could be virtual reality
- Apple to equip higher-end models of 2017 iPhone with stainless steel frame?
- FAA urges passengers to not use the Galaxy Note7 on planes (Updated!)
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement (Updated!)
- Meet Xavier, NVIDIA’s next-gen SoC with its sights set on autonomous driving and AI market segments!
- Google app for iOS gets better security, YouTube video support, and tweaks
- New MacBooks could be announced in late October