The 25th edition of the PC Show is now happening, and will run till this Sunday, June 7. If you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics, then Singapore Expo is the place to be at this moment. Without further ado, let us tell you what to buy, buy, buy!
Check out Antec's bold new Signature Series casing that's showcased at Computex! A unique tri-chamber design isolates your PSU, storage and working components and ensuring each gets fresh air. The exterior is subtle, yet conveys strength and has up to 4mm thick anodized brushed aluminum panels. It even has a cheaper glass panel edition that's showcased in the video!
Besides RAM and SSD, G.Skill is focused on the gamer's needs and here's their upcoming RGB mechanical keyboard using Cherry keys (of your choice), full NKRO, per-key backlight control, macro keys, media controls with volume level display and detachable soft wrist rest.
Computex is not just about the latest technology and gadgets, accompanying them are bevies of show girls and here they are now for your viewing pleasure!
The ASUS ZenWatch 2 will be powered by the Android Wear platform and will come in two sizes, three different case colors, and will be customizable with 18 choices of straps.
Learn more about the ASUS ZenFone Selfie's various selfie features, including the real-time beautification app, dual LED Real Tone flash, and the special "swing".
The ROG Curved is a 34-inch gaming monitor with a curved IPS display and a resolution of 3840 x 1440 pixels. It also features G-Sync technology and a stand that swivels and adjusts for both height and tilt.
The ASUS Transformer Book T100HA is powered by Intel's new "Cherry Trail" Atom x5-Z8500 processor and is one of the first few notebooks to come with a USB Type-C connector that supports the latest USB 3.1 standard.
The Transformer Book Flip TP200 is a new 2-in-1 hybrid convertible notebook from ASUS. It is powered by Intel's new "Braswell" Pentium processor and will also be one of the first notebooks in the market to come with a USB Type-C port that supports the latest USB 3.1 standard.
ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih explains to us the impetus and inspiration behind the new 8-inch ZenPad 8.0 and ZenPad S 8.0 tablets, and also tells us more about the tablet's features and performance.
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones.
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore
- The Samsung Gear VR will be available here starting 28 November!
- VSCO film presets for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are now 50% off
- Alphabet is pushing its startups to act like independent companies
- AMD drops support for legacy GPUs, will only support GCN from now on