Another successful PlayTest is in the bag. This time, we took on the tablet market with a quick buying guide from our writers and a special appearance by the folks from HTC with their shiny new tablet, the HTC Flyer.
Codenamed Project Kal-El, we came into close contact with several Tegra 3 development kits and even managed to check out its quad-core CPU and 12-core NVIDIA GPU in action.
AMD announced its 2012 Fusion based APU roadmap and unveiled Trinity - the next generation performance APU.
ASUS announced a slew of new CE products, from tablets to notebooks in Computex 2011. Chief among them is the Padfone, a hybrid of smartphone and tablet. Catch its launch highlights and others in this video segment.
Canon concluded its EXPO in Shanghai from 19-22 May after touring New York, Paris and Tokyo last year. Here are highlights from the show floor.
How do games that are optimized for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play's PlayStation controls perform on the PlayStation-certified Android smartphone? We share our findings in this episode of ZoneOut.
The long awaited Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is finally available! Heralding a new level of gaming on your mobile device, it merges the best of a touchscreen smartphone and the popular handheld Sony PSP gaming device. To get yourself acquainted with the newcomer, we show you its top 5 features.
While the Android platform is gaining traction, it has been around much longer. Comparatively, Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 is still new to the market. We show you seven quick essential tips to maximize usage experience on this mobile OS, a boon for would-be buyers and new users alike.
Hunting for a new PC or attempting to build one yourself? The PC market is abuzz with several new platforms, technologies and features. To help the novice users, we highlight the latest tech you should look out for and how much faster they are over the previous generation of gadgets.
The IT Show of 2011 is unlike any other show in the past with an unprecedented number of brand new products debuting for the very first time. Braving the show floor, we show you 11 of these cool new gadgets and deals to check out. Enjoy the clip and don't forget to use the HWZ Tech Show Portal for your one-stop resource center.
- Microsoft paid this woman US$10,000 for an unwanted Windows 10 installation
- ADATA launches new M.2 version of its Premier SP550 mainstream SSD
- New digital telco Circles.Life launches its Unlimited Bonus Data reward program
- Google to release its own handset by the end of the year
- iPhone 7 may come in space black to match the Apple Watch
- Samsung may adopt iPhone-styled home button for better fingerprint recognition
- These could be the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you. *Updated with price*