Find out what took place at the launch of the Internet Explorer 9 Beta event in San Francisco with a walkthrough of some of its top features, performance test sessions and partner demos of HTML5 enabled sites running smoothly with the browser's support for hardware accelerated graphics rendering.
As a hotbed to showcasing innovations and new technologies, IFA continued its tradition in this year's edition with several key announcements and demos by the biggest brands in tech. Expanded 3D ecosystems, more 3D TVs, OLED TVs, a growing array of 'smart media devices', and much more. Check out our video overview.
The tablet market is slowly but surely growing and MSI has yet another tablet in the works - this time it's based on the Android OS. We met with Vincent Lai, AVP of Marketing for MSI, who gave us a quick personal walkthrough of their upcoming light computing device.
The iPhone 4 is supposed to be faster than its predecessors and to prove this quickly, we loaded an iPhone 3G, an iPhone 3GS, an iPad and the iPhone 4 with Plants versus Zombies for the iPhone. Check out the differences! To get even more information, read our full review here.
We managed to snag Toshiba's latest wonder, a dual 7-inch touchscreen mini notebook, the Libretto W100. Smaller than a netbook, but more powerful and with much more interactivity, we give you a quick hands-on overview of this interesting little device.
Combining the convenience and speed of an ODD and SSD into a single slim device, we show you a demo of the HyDrive in action at Computex 2010.
If you ever wanted to know what's cooking in the mobile industry from now till year-end, CommunicAsia is your best bet. The HardwareZone team was there to absorb all the happenings and we highlight the movers and shakers of the show such as Samsung, NTT docomo and Huawei. Enjoy!
A trinity of devices from Sony Ericsson's Xperia, Walkman and GreenHeart series were unveiled. Here's a quick video highlight of the key features of the new Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, Yendo and Cedar.
The annual Nokia Connection 2010 event showcased the new 12-megapixel with 720p video recording juggernaut, the Nokia N8, and the Nokia X5 aimed for the hip and trendy crowd. Here's a quick overview of the new devices that'll be coming your way in the next few months.
- Introducing the Linksys Max-Stream AC2600 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router
- OnePlus 2 boasts killer flagship features at an unbeatable price
- Singtel upgrades 4G and Wi-Fi networks for faster mobile surfing speeds
- Panasonic reduces customization and servicing times for Toughbooks with new configuration center in Malaysia
- Own an Android device? You're probably vulnerable to the Stagefright hack
- NVIDIA partners up with Snake, offers The Phantom Pain for free
- NEC's new V series projectors are suitable for educators and businesses
- Detailed photos of Oneplus 2 smartphone leaked hours before official announcement