Don't miss out on the fun as we embark on a journey of self-discovery, truth and insight on what it's really like to use a touchscreen phone with pretty manicured pink fingernails and learn the difference between capacitive and resistive screens.
If you have been waiting for the Google Android phone, the HTC Dream, wait no more! The Android phone, also commonly known overseas as the HTC G1, has just arrived in town and we've prepared a quick video roundup of the HTC Dream's features.
And in the continuing video coverage of the Mobile World Congress 2009, we share our findings as we explored the Showcase Nokia ground. Highlights include the new E-series, Navigator, Classic and of course, the 8-megagpixel camera phone, the Nokia N86.
For all the mobile phone enthusiasts out there, here's a quick summary of some of the key highlights from Samsung's lineup which appeared at the Mobile World Congress 2009.
Here's a quick look at one of the games that comes with the Lenovo IdeaCentre A600, the latest All-in-One desktop from Lenovo.
As promised, here's our first ZoneOut video for 2009 featuring two notebooks with uber long battery lives - the Dell Latitude E6400 and the HP EliteBook 6930p. We do the legwork to give you the verdict on who lasts longer.
Where oh where will the Sony VAIO Pocket fit? We find out in this entertaining episode.
Check out The Good, the Bad and the W.I.B.I. of HP's latest netbook, the Mini 1000.
The HTC Touch HD, joining the ranks of mobile devices such as the iPhone 3G and Samsung Omnia as a multimedia-centric phone, has completed its tour of duty in our lab. Hear our initial impressions (literally) with our first formal episode of ZoneOut.
The second PlayTest event organized jointly by HWM, PHOTOVIDEOi, GameAxis Unwired and HardwareZone featured more gadgets and games and allowed readers more chances to interact with the editorial team.
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine
- Samsung Expands Its Lineup of Digital Audio Systems to Boost Your Entertainment Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines