Another interesting notebook, this time it's Toshiba boasting the world's first glassless 3D notebook. A fairly powerful multimedia machine, the Qosmio F750 has a few tricks up its sleeves like tracking your face position to deliver the best 3D effect and running both 2D and 3D concurrently. Intrigued? We show you its key features.
Ever wondered how a smartphone with a 3D display works? To answer that question, check out our quick demonstration of the LG Optimus 3D's unique 3D capabilities in this video preview.
Slim, robust, powerful and sexy - the new Sony Vaio Z boasts chart topping features. This ultra portable 13.1-inch laptop has a matte-like full HD screen, Core i7 processor, SSD and Light Peak technology driven media dock that houses a Radeon HD 6650M discrete graphics to drive quad displays! We show you these aspects and more first-hand.
The Motorola Atrix is one of the latest NVIDIA Tegra 2 powered devices, but its unique selling point extends beyond the phone's functionality as its Lapdock accessory extends the smartphone experience to provide netbook-like capabilities. We show you in this clip.
CommunicAsia 2011 is by no means a quiet affair. As we travel through the exhibition halls at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, to the various conferences outside of the venue, we share some of our experiences and thoughts on this year's infocomm trade show within this video highlight.
There's plenty to see and shop at the PC Show 2011, but we found a handful of really interesting deals that you should keep tabs on. This time, we present you specific deals suited at different price categories. From less than $100, to more than $3000, there's something for everyone.
If you're undecided over the wide variety of tablets that are currently available, fret not. We're here to give you an overview of the tablet scene, and a few pointers when it comes to selecting a tablet in this episode of ZoneOut.
Another successful PlayTest is in the bag. This time, we took on the tablet market with a quick buying guide from our writers and a special appearance by the folks from HTC with their shiny new tablet, the HTC Flyer.
Codenamed Project Kal-El, we came into close contact with several Tegra 3 development kits and even managed to check out its quad-core CPU and 12-core NVIDIA GPU in action.
AMD announced its 2012 Fusion based APU roadmap and unveiled Trinity - the next generation performance APU.
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8
- Sharp Mobile returns to Singapore with two mid-range smartphones
- Netflix delays China launch; will license shows instead
- In collaboration with NTU, LTA wants to keep your world moving with self-driving buses
- Acronis Storage is the first to offer blockchain data authentication in a software-defined storage product
- Microsoft’s new speech recognition system has reached “human parity”
- A nuTonomy self-driving taxi was just involved in a minor accident here
- Fuji Xerox's newest color printers come with cloud storage access and support NFC