Samson Sern, senior vice president of Compal Electronics introduces the next generation of MID (mobile internet device) based on Intel's new Moorestown chip with Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president. Catch the special appearance of Janet Hsieh, host of popular travel show, Fun Taiwan
Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president talks about the next generation Moorestown platform which has 50x lower power consumption as compared to current generation Menlow platform.
Product highlights from Gigabyte at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, motherboards, Booktops and even chassis.
Ives Chiu, product engineer at Asus explains to us the inner workings of Asus' new audio card for audiophiles, the Xonar Essence ST.
Preview of the latest products from Asus at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, netbooks, AIO PCs and the unannounced P57 motherboard.
Here's a closer look at the new Thecus N0204 miniNAS device which supports two 2.5-inch hard disk drive.
MSI introduces the X-Slim notebook with an unusual and highly entertaining performance at their booth.
New product highlights from MSI at Computex 2009. Products include notebooks, graphics cards and even a new audio card!
NVIDIA's Michael Rayfield, General Manager, Mobile Business Unit, demonstrates interactive applications and full HD videos on Tegra-powered devices.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA and Murray Vince, General Manager OEM Division, Microsoft, demonstrate Windows 7's feature known as Windows Touch on a HP Touchsmart PC equipped with an NVIDIA GPU.
- Thermaltake expands Water 3.0 series with new Water 3.0 Ultimate cooling kit
- ViewQwest expands U.S. connectivity with New York point of presence
- Seagate begins shipping 8TB drives, 10TB drives not far away
- Google to buy Twitch for US$1 billion
- ASUS PadFone Mini available in Singapore from July 26 for S$399
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage
- Imprint Energy is looking to print flexible, rechargeable batteries