Ultrabooks are the new breed of notebooks clamoring for attention among the other notebook types. Before the salesman at the store front catches you off-guard, we show you the basics of what you need to know about them and the design considerations to choose the ideal one.
It's the year-end season of giving, shopping and pampering. Sitex 2011 is just the right occasion to prepare for this joyous season and for the new year ahead. We round up some of the top picks from the show floor to suit a variety of budgets for your consideration. Happy shopping!
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is arguably the most anticipated (mirrorless) camera of 2011. In this video, we run through some of its key features and Sony's unique user interface design - the Tri-Navi control system.
So we all know the new iPhone 4S uses the Apple A5 dual-core processor while the existing iPhone 4 still runs smoothly on its A4 single-core processor. But does the improved hardware bring noticeable advantages to everyday tasks? With both phones running on iOS 5, we show you exactly what you can expect.
Following our initial video pitting Apple's Siri against the Android Speaktoit Assistant app, we check out SingTel's new deF!ND app, the first voice-activated mobile digital concierge for Singapore services. Oh and we made certain to use local English and colloquial terms too!
When you have a team of overly creative writers pitting Apple's Siri against an Android voice assistant app, Speaktoit Assistant, the results can be surprising, interesting and most importantly, funny.
Looking for a new gadget to play with? Then check out our latest recommended tech toys that will be arriving in your retail store very soon.
You don’t need pricey gear or fancy software to shoot a panorama. In fact, you can do it right from your iPhone with the help of apps. Go wider than the frame with these four panorama apps.
If you've just updated your Windows Phone device with the latest Mango update, here are seven (and a half) tips for you to get started on the Windows Phone 7.5 experience.
Running on top of the Google Android 3.1 OS is Samsung's very own user interface, TouchWiz. Designed to improve the Android user experience with its enhanced features, we show you its key features using Samsung's latest tablet, the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!