How exactly does one pronounce the name of the Dell Adamo anyway?
Does size really matter? We take a look at Canon's newest and slimmest IXUS 100 IS digital camera to see if a camera can be made too small to be comfortably used.
Touted as being one of the ultimate multimedia handsets of the year, the Korean chaebol launched its new flagship mobile phone for 2009 entitled the LG Arena (KM900). So what separates this handset from the rest of the other touch screen devices out there in the market? Tune in to find out what makes the LG Arena so special.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have something special for you today. That's right; it's a sneak video preview of Nokia's second full touchscreen device, the Nokia N97. Words aren't enough to tell you the Nokia N97's story, so watch and hear what we have to say in this episode of ZoneOut!
Want to learn more about the touch-screen features of the new BlackBerry Storm? Here's a quick video preview of what you can expect from Research in Motion's first ever touch-screen device.
Itching to know more about the upcoming Windows Mobile 6.5? Thanks to the kind folks over at Microsoft, we got a little sneak preview before the new mobile OS arrives late in 2009. As an added bonus, we'll showcase the new interface on an upcoming Windows Mobile device, so jump on in for the video!
Don't miss out on the fun as we embark on a journey of self-discovery, truth and insight on what it's really like to use a touchscreen phone with pretty manicured pink fingernails and learn the difference between capacitive and resistive screens.
If you have been waiting for the Google Android phone, the HTC Dream, wait no more! The Android phone, also commonly known overseas as the HTC G1, has just arrived in town and we've prepared a quick video roundup of the HTC Dream's features.
And in the continuing video coverage of the Mobile World Congress 2009, we share our findings as we explored the Showcase Nokia ground. Highlights include the new E-series, Navigator, Classic and of course, the 8-megagpixel camera phone, the Nokia N86.
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family