Combining the convenience and speed of an ODD and SSD into a single slim device, we show you a demo of the HyDrive in action at Computex 2010.
If you ever wanted to know what's cooking in the mobile industry from now till year-end, CommunicAsia is your best bet. The HardwareZone team was there to absorb all the happenings and we highlight the movers and shakers of the show such as Samsung, NTT docomo and Huawei. Enjoy!
A trinity of devices from Sony Ericsson's Xperia, Walkman and GreenHeart series were unveiled. Here's a quick video highlight of the key features of the new Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, Yendo and Cedar.
The annual Nokia Connection 2010 event showcased the new 12-megapixel with 720p video recording juggernaut, the Nokia N8, and the Nokia X5 aimed for the hip and trendy crowd. Here's a quick overview of the new devices that'll be coming your way in the next few months.
Mid-year holiday season and back-to-school specials are aplenty in PC Show 2010 at Suntec Singapore and of course, the team at HardwareZone was there to get you the best deals and information to save you money! Check out our video highlight for star buys and more!
An era of new computing begins today at Computex 2010 as AMD races ahead of the blue giant to show off the world's fist Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) - a fusion of traditional CPU and GPU functions in one die. Find out what it is and what you can expect from it.
Here's a home energy management system based on the Intel Atom platform. This device can do more than just calculate your energy and utilities consumption, but it can also interact with smart appliances, sensors, perform remote management, security and much more through open APIs.
Demonstration of Intel's next generation Sandy Bridge processor based on their 32nm process. Demo shows the processor's capability in handling 3D graphics comparable with today's mainstream discrete component while keeping its power consumption extremely low.
Capitalizing on the iPad phenomenon, major vendors are gearing up to strike with their own pads and tablets. Among the first that we caught sight in Computex 2010 is MSI's Wind Pad, an Atom Z530 powered pad with Windows 7 and 2GB of RAM - check out our video feature walk through.
The Galaxy GeForce GTX 470 GC Version is the first GTX 470 card to sport a customized cooler and is factory-overclocked. Its features are interesting enough that we've decided to show you the highlights in the video format. Check it out!
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data coverage in mobility trial
- 4.7-inch Oppo Mirror 3 available in Singapore from mid-May for S$349
- Facebook activates Safety Check tool in Nepal, will also match donations up to US$2 million
- Uiee launches compact charger that doubles as power bank and wall charger
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports