Preview of the latest products from Asus at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, netbooks, AIO PCs and the unannounced P57 motherboard.
Here's a closer look at the new Thecus N0204 miniNAS device which supports two 2.5-inch hard disk drive.
MSI introduces the X-Slim notebook with an unusual and highly entertaining performance at their booth.
New product highlights from MSI at Computex 2009. Products include notebooks, graphics cards and even a new audio card!
NVIDIA's Michael Rayfield, General Manager, Mobile Business Unit, demonstrates interactive applications and full HD videos on Tegra-powered devices.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA and Murray Vince, General Manager OEM Division, Microsoft, demonstrate Windows 7's feature known as Windows Touch on a HP Touchsmart PC equipped with an NVIDIA GPU.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA and Murray Vince, General Manager OEM Division, Microsoft, demonstrate video encoding speed of Windows 7 using DirectX Compute.
NVIDIA demonstrates the upcoming Terminator Salvation expansion pack which utilizes its PhysX engine during their pre-Computex 2009 press event.
Drew Henry, General Manager, Desktop GPU Business Unit, NVIDIA demonstrates how the GPU can accelerate and improve video quality using vReveal.
- Samsung's First Tizen Smartphones to Hit Several Markets By June
- Toshiba Announces Launch of the World’s Fastest microSD Cards
- QNAP Releases System Updates to Fix Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Some Good News, Heartbleed Bug Mostly Fixed
- Google Alleged to Introduce US$100 Nexus Phone with MediaTek Chip
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need