The iPhone 4 is supposed to be faster than its predecessors and to prove this quickly, we loaded an iPhone 3G, an iPhone 3GS, an iPad and the iPhone 4 with Plants versus Zombies for the iPhone. Check out the differences! To get even more information, read our full review here.
We managed to snag Toshiba's latest wonder, a dual 7-inch touchscreen mini notebook, the Libretto W100. Smaller than a netbook, but more powerful and with much more interactivity, we give you a quick hands-on overview of this interesting little device.
Combining the convenience and speed of an ODD and SSD into a single slim device, we show you a demo of the HyDrive in action at Computex 2010.
If you ever wanted to know what's cooking in the mobile industry from now till year-end, CommunicAsia is your best bet. The HardwareZone team was there to absorb all the happenings and we highlight the movers and shakers of the show such as Samsung, NTT docomo and Huawei. Enjoy!
A trinity of devices from Sony Ericsson's Xperia, Walkman and GreenHeart series were unveiled. Here's a quick video highlight of the key features of the new Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, Yendo and Cedar.
The annual Nokia Connection 2010 event showcased the new 12-megapixel with 720p video recording juggernaut, the Nokia N8, and the Nokia X5 aimed for the hip and trendy crowd. Here's a quick overview of the new devices that'll be coming your way in the next few months.
Mid-year holiday season and back-to-school specials are aplenty in PC Show 2010 at Suntec Singapore and of course, the team at HardwareZone was there to get you the best deals and information to save you money! Check out our video highlight for star buys and more!
An era of new computing begins today at Computex 2010 as AMD races ahead of the blue giant to show off the world's fist Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) - a fusion of traditional CPU and GPU functions in one die. Find out what it is and what you can expect from it.
Here's a home energy management system based on the Intel Atom platform. This device can do more than just calculate your energy and utilities consumption, but it can also interact with smart appliances, sensors, perform remote management, security and much more through open APIs.
Demonstration of Intel's next generation Sandy Bridge processor based on their 32nm process. Demo shows the processor's capability in handling 3D graphics comparable with today's mainstream discrete component while keeping its power consumption extremely low.
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Limited Edition
- Here is the memo Tim Cook sent to the company on Jony Ive's promotion
- Local company Secretlab launches Throne, racing-inspired gaming chair to take on DXRacer (Updated)
- Biostar Intel 100-series chipset motherboards to debut at Computex 2015
- Panasonic announces launch of the Lumix DMC-CM1, the world’s slimmest communication camera.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6/6 Plus with an easy access back button
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?