With hardware accelerated graphics rendering support on upcoming browsers, it does beg the question if varying hardware would affect performance of your web experience. This mini clip from NVIDIA will clarify all doubts.
Here's an awesome demo of the GPU accelerated iray renderer at work with 3ds Max, included an extended showcase of GPU cloud computing working in real-time to manipulate these complex works instantly from anywhere in the world, right from your browser!
This year's GTC 2010 started out highlighting the CUDA momentum and adoption and here's the opening video clip that further reinforces this with NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang kick starting the event in proper. (Note that it was projected in 3D, hence the video might lack clarity, but its main purpose is evident).
If you ever wanted to experience the best of Internet Explorer 9 Beta, you've got to do it with the new version of Bing. In this demonstration from the Bing team, they showed us firsthand just that. Watch the video and whet your appetite.
Find out what took place at the launch of the Internet Explorer 9 Beta event in San Francisco with a walkthrough of some of its top features, performance test sessions and partner demos of HTML5 enabled sites running smoothly with the browser's support for hardware accelerated graphics rendering.
As a hotbed to showcasing innovations and new technologies, IFA continued its tradition in this year's edition with several key announcements and demos by the biggest brands in tech. Expanded 3D ecosystems, more 3D TVs, OLED TVs, a growing array of 'smart media devices', and much more. Check out our video overview.
The tablet market is slowly but surely growing and MSI has yet another tablet in the works - this time it's based on the Android OS. We met with Vincent Lai, AVP of Marketing for MSI, who gave us a quick personal walkthrough of their upcoming light computing device.
The iPhone 4 is supposed to be faster than its predecessors and to prove this quickly, we loaded an iPhone 3G, an iPhone 3GS, an iPad and the iPhone 4 with Plants versus Zombies for the iPhone. Check out the differences! To get even more information, read our full review here.
We managed to snag Toshiba's latest wonder, a dual 7-inch touchscreen mini notebook, the Libretto W100. Smaller than a netbook, but more powerful and with much more interactivity, we give you a quick hands-on overview of this interesting little device.
- Casio announces the launch of the latest in their Exilim-TR series – the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)
- HTC One E9+ Dual-SIM model coming soon to Singapore?