The Motorola Atrix is one of the latest NVIDIA Tegra 2 powered devices, but its unique selling point extends beyond the phone's functionality as its Lapdock accessory extends the smartphone experience to provide netbook-like capabilities. We show you in this clip.
CommunicAsia 2011 is by no means a quiet affair. As we travel through the exhibition halls at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, to the various conferences outside of the venue, we share some of our experiences and thoughts on this year's infocomm trade show within this video highlight.
There's plenty to see and shop at the PC Show 2011, but we found a handful of really interesting deals that you should keep tabs on. This time, we present you specific deals suited at different price categories. From less than $100, to more than $3000, there's something for everyone.
If you're undecided over the wide variety of tablets that are currently available, fret not. We're here to give you an overview of the tablet scene, and a few pointers when it comes to selecting a tablet in this episode of ZoneOut.
Another successful PlayTest is in the bag. This time, we took on the tablet market with a quick buying guide from our writers and a special appearance by the folks from HTC with their shiny new tablet, the HTC Flyer.
Codenamed Project Kal-El, we came into close contact with several Tegra 3 development kits and even managed to check out its quad-core CPU and 12-core NVIDIA GPU in action.
AMD announced its 2012 Fusion based APU roadmap and unveiled Trinity - the next generation performance APU.
ASUS announced a slew of new CE products, from tablets to notebooks in Computex 2011. Chief among them is the Padfone, a hybrid of smartphone and tablet. Catch its launch highlights and others in this video segment.
Canon concluded its EXPO in Shanghai from 19-22 May after touring New York, Paris and Tokyo last year. Here are highlights from the show floor.
How do games that are optimized for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play's PlayStation controls perform on the PlayStation-certified Android smartphone? We share our findings in this episode of ZoneOut.
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages
- The LG UF860T is the second ColorPrime 4K TV to go on sale here
- Samsung begins mass production of mobile image sensor with 1.0μm pixels
- Acronis opens Singapore R&D facility with support of EDB