Google's Search Bar is not just your usual search engine application. With several amusing tricks up its sleeve, it also offers faster and, sometimes amusing, means to get information that matters to you. Do you know all of them? We compile the top 10.
Too lazy to surf for delectable discounts at the IT Show? Fret not, for we've scoured 350,000 square feet of exhibition ground to bring you the best deals and promos from the consumer electronics fair - all in a single video! To see what we have in store, just click 'play'!
Canon launched the full-frame 5D Mark III DSLR camera in Singapore last week. We spoke with Canon to find out more about their latest and greatest.
You've seen what went behind the scenes, so here's our video highlights of our third prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event that took place on 24th Feb at the Mandarin Orchard Singapore. A total of 71 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards.
24 February 2012 marked the date of our third prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event. Comprising of Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards, it was a massive undertaking spanning several months of hard work. While the former was derived from sorting over 155,000 reader votes, the Editors' Choice awards looked into 159 products across various categories. We show you how we pulled it off.
One does not simply walk into CP+, one must experience it! And the second-best way to being there is to immerse yourself in our highlights video - where the best of show cameras (and booth babes) are captured in full motion color picture.
The OM-D E-M5 is a new, gorgeous, retro-tastic Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus. It is the first from Olympus to come with an electronic viewfinder, and is aimed at enthusiasts who want a serious MFT option. We managed to score some personal time with an early prototype, so check out the video for more details.
What will CES 2012 and its treasure trove of technology announcements bring to the world? We give you a glimpse of what's to come in the CES 2012 roundup.
Can we really trick the Face Unlock feature on Android 4.0? We test this out on a pre-production unit of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus!
NVIDIA primes Tegra 3 as the enabler for tablets in 2012 and shows us examples of how consumer expectations and demands of a tablet have evolved. Plus check out what the tiny Tegra SoCs are doing in super cars.
- Thinner MacBook Pros with OLED display touch bar and Touch ID arriving in Q4?
- Display suppliers preparing to mass produce OLED displays for the 2017 iPhone
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO router at PC Show 2016
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half