In our continuing CommunicAsia 2009 coverage, we bring more exciting news from Sony Ericsson when they held their Asia Pacific event which saw the unveiling of its 12.1-megapixel camera phone, the Sony Ericsson Satio, a multimedia-centric device, the Sony Ericsson Yari and a gaming-centric device, the Sony Ericsson Aino.
Seen at CommunicAsia 2009 in Singapore, BNS, or Broadband Network Systems, has launched BNS Touch, a multimedia solution designed to open new revenue streams by giving shoppers a seamless shopping experience integrating an IPTV service, shopping catalog/advertisement and an RFID pen called The Wiz. Check out the trailer.
Team HardwareZone gives you the highlights of PC Show 2009 straight from the show floors in Suntec City, Singapore.
Samson Sern, senior vice president of Compal Electronics introduces the next generation of MID (mobile internet device) based on Intel's new Moorestown chip with Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president. Catch the special appearance of Janet Hsieh, host of popular travel show, Fun Taiwan
Anand Chandrasekher, Intel Corporation senior vice president talks about the next generation Moorestown platform which has 50x lower power consumption as compared to current generation Menlow platform.
Product highlights from Gigabyte at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, motherboards, Booktops and even chassis.
Ives Chiu, product engineer at Asus explains to us the inner workings of Asus' new audio card for audiophiles, the Xonar Essence ST.
Preview of the latest products from Asus at Computex 2009. New products include notebooks, netbooks, AIO PCs and the unannounced P57 motherboard.
Here's a closer look at the new Thecus N0204 miniNAS device which supports two 2.5-inch hard disk drive.
MSI introduces the X-Slim notebook with an unusual and highly entertaining performance at their booth.
- Wireless Music System Rocki Introduces New Digital-Support Model
- MSI Announces AE222(G) and AE201 AIO PC Series
- StarHub Giving Away Free Acer C720 Chromebook to New Subscribers
- Hooray, Next-gen USB Plug to be Smaller and Reversible
- Watch What Happens When You Drop, Dunk and Fire at the Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Report: IDC Revises Down PC Shipments Estimates for 2013
- StarHub Successfully Tests HD Voice Calls Over 4G LTE Service (VoLTE)
- VSCO Cam App Available for Download on Android