What will CES 2012 and its treasure trove of technology announcements bring to the world? We give you a glimpse of what's to come in the CES 2012 roundup.
Can we really trick the Face Unlock feature on Android 4.0? We test this out on a pre-production unit of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus!
NVIDIA primes Tegra 3 as the enabler for tablets in 2012 and shows us examples of how consumer expectations and demands of a tablet have evolved. Plus check out what the tiny Tegra SoCs are doing in super cars.
During an NVIDIA press conference in CES 2012, a senior director for Microsoft Windows showed us a sneak peek of a tablet using NVIDIA's Tegra 3 ARM-based processor, but running Windows 8. Check it out!
As we unwind for the coming new year, it's time for some lighthearted material. Here's a clip our video team pieced together of the more memorable outtakes captured during our production in 2011. Have fun watching them and a Happy New Year from all at HardwareZone!
Ultrabooks are the new breed of notebooks clamoring for attention among the other notebook types. Before the salesman at the store front catches you off-guard, we show you the basics of what you need to know about them and the design considerations to choose the ideal one.
It's the year-end season of giving, shopping and pampering. Sitex 2011 is just the right occasion to prepare for this joyous season and for the new year ahead. We round up some of the top picks from the show floor to suit a variety of budgets for your consideration. Happy shopping!
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is arguably the most anticipated (mirrorless) camera of 2011. In this video, we run through some of its key features and Sony's unique user interface design - the Tri-Navi control system.
So we all know the new iPhone 4S uses the Apple A5 dual-core processor while the existing iPhone 4 still runs smoothly on its A4 single-core processor. But does the improved hardware bring noticeable advantages to everyday tasks? With both phones running on iOS 5, we show you exactly what you can expect.
Following our initial video pitting Apple's Siri against the Android Speaktoit Assistant app, we check out SingTel's new deF!ND app, the first voice-activated mobile digital concierge for Singapore services. Oh and we made certain to use local English and colloquial terms too!
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones.
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore
- The Samsung Gear VR will be available here starting 28 November!
- VSCO film presets for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are now 50% off
- Alphabet is pushing its startups to act like independent companies
- AMD drops support for legacy GPUs, will only support GCN from now on
- Dell acknowledges eDellRoot certificate is unsafe, post instructions on how to remove it