You've seen what went behind the scenes, so here's our video highlights of our prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards 2011 event that took place on 23rd Feb at the prestigious Fullerton Hotel. Close to 70 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards.
23 February 2011 marked the date of our second prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event. Comprising of Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards, it was a massive undertaking spanning several months of hard work. While the former was derived from trawling over 80,000 total reader votes, the Editors' Choice awards looked into 170 products covering 75 brands! We show you how we pulled it off.
Several new tablets are on our way. One of those is the HTC Flyer, a handy 7-inch tablet that weighs a little over 400g. We show you a detailed demo of it in action from our MWC 2011 trip.
A sneak peak at the new 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab running the Android 3.0 OS with the NVIDIA Tegra 2 engine powering the unit.
Interested to know more about the BlackBerry PlayBook's highlights before it hits retail? We've captured a video walk through from the recent BlackBerry Developers Conference in Asia that showcases the best of what it has to offer and it looks promising!
If there's one thing that Google's new Chrome OS doesn't lack, it's speed. To prove this, Google gave us a demo of the Cr-48, an Intel Atom based laptop with the Chrome OS doing an instant-on from standby mode. It's so fast, that the slowest part is actually typing out your search query.
One of the latest Android 2.3 equipped phones just dropped by our labs courtesy of Sony Ericsson with their arc. It's sexy, slim and light - the three descriptors that would appeal to anyone, but don't take our word for it, check it out for yourselves in our video walk through.
NVIDIA's CEO Jen-Hsun Huang believes the future for consumers is in ARM-based computing and finally delivers the Tegra 2 to start a new class of super phones. At CES 2011 we caught his demo that shows off the platform's potential.
This quick video demo should be all you need to understand why GPU-accelerated Flash support on smartphones (such as devices using NVIDIA Tegra 2) is important if you're into gaming and multimedia content.
Check out some of the latest mobile devices Windows 7 is enabling, demos of a new version of Surface and next generation of Windows running on System-on-Chip (SoC) devices, including those based on the ARM architecture.
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Limited Edition
- Here is the memo Tim Cook sent to the company on Jony Ive's promotion
- Local company Secretlab launches Throne, racing-inspired gaming chair to take on DXRacer (Updated)
- Biostar Intel 100-series chipset motherboards to debut at Computex 2015
- Panasonic announces launch of the Lumix DMC-CM1, the world’s slimmest communication camera.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6/6 Plus with an easy access back button
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?