Check out some of the latest mobile devices Windows 7 is enabling, demos of a new version of Surface and next generation of Windows running on System-on-Chip (SoC) devices, including those based on the ARM architecture.
Microsoft sets the mood for the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 starting tomorrow with a pre-CES keynote this evening. In this first part, we've put together a few of the more important updates for Kinect users and the Windows Phone 7 ecosystem.
As we unwind for the coming new year, we decided it's time for some lighthearted material. Here's a clip our video team pieced together of the more memorable outtakes captured during our production in 2010. Have fun watching them and a Happy New Year from all at HardwareZone!
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is finally here, but just how does it fare against the larger Apple iPad? We have the details in our full review, but for a quick crash course on the differences and similarities between them, this video is for you.
Nearly 70 attendees from our HardwareZone community joined us for an afternoon with Kingston while we gave a presentation on PC tech trends and explore Kingston's products. Attendees also stood a chance to win great prizes! For those who couldn't make it, here are the highlights.
The coming of the Windows Phone 7 mobile OS is an important milestone in the industry and to mark this occasion, Microsoft Singapore held a special HardwareZone members only session to give these enthusiasts a detailed rundown of the Windows Phone 7 platform. Check out what took place at the event.
At the AMD Technical Forum & Exhibition 2010, we were treated to more AMD Fusion demos. Check out how the Brazos platform (using the Zacate APU) fares against the Intel Core i5 Mobile platform, how an even more powerful Llano APU tackles multitasking and finally AMD's vision of what Fusion will enable in the future.
The new Kinect controller is coming soon for the Xbox 360 and before its official availability, the team from GameAxis and HWZ managed to try out the new Kinect games at a media launch. Also, hear from Erik Ford, Manager for Xbox 360 in SEA on what to expect from Kinect.
- Canon announces launch of Canon Print Hub at the Singapore Sports Hub
- Aftershock is offering the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X card with their desktop systems
- Sony announces the launch of new 4K and Full HD Action cams
- Canon's new ultra-short throw projectors let you write on the screen
- Google unveils new Chromebooks and Chromebit, the dongle that turns your display into a Chromebook
- Intel releases 14nm "Braswell" SoCs, targeted at entry-level PCs and notebooks
- Wakka Wakka! Pac-Man runs wild on Google Maps
- Would you buy a camera called the Podo?