Just how good is the LG G Flex's self healing rear finish? How much can the G Flex 'flex'? Find out as we take a closer look at LG's newest phablet, the 6-inch curved display G Flex.
The last 'tech' show of the year has commenced and Sitex will be held at the Singapore Expo till 1st December. Join us as we highlight 10 cool tech gadgets, many of which are new to the market, to gift others or reward yourself this holiday season.
Christmas is not far away and we check out HP's newest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season.
Nikon has just announced the Df, a retro-inspired full-frame DSLR. Check out how it looks and works (and compares against the Sony A7R) in our hands-on video.
The Sony A7 and A7R are the world's smallest and lightest full-frame interchangeable-lens cameras yet - check just how small they are in real life!
Ever wanted to share whatever is on your device's screen to any other device or system? Nokia Beamer, available on the new Lumia 1520 and 1320 phones, is an app that does just that. Nokia Beamer will work as long as both devices are connected to the internet. Watch this demo!
With smaller 4K TVs just made available and the impending arrival of OLED TVs, we thought it's a great time to put together a PlayTest event to share to our audience on what all the new TV tech means to them in a special session on TV Evolution with LG. Here are the video highlights!
The HTC One Max has just been announced. Here's a quick look at the specs of the HTC One Max and how it fares against the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
Resembling a lens attachment, Sony's QX10 is essentially a small compact camera with Wi-Fi which links up to your smartphone. Exactly how does it work? We walk you through in this short video segment.
The hero feature of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is Air Command, which makes use of the S Pen to activate five features: Action Memo, Scrap Booker, Screen Write, S-Finder, and Pen Window. Here's a video overview of these five features.
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014
- Would We Ever Get to See the Dual-OS-Capable ASUS Transformer Book Duet?
- Neil Young is Launching PonoPlayer and PonoMusic via Kickstarter on March 15
- Bellabeat Aims to Help Expectant Mothers Track Their Pregnancy
- Photos of HTC One's Successor and Official Flip Cases Leaked
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"