Weighing under 1.2kg and just 12.8mm thick, the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro breaks new grounds on build and design with its spectacular stainless steel watchband-inspired hinge and sleek profile. Here's a quick look at this convertible notebook.
Ever wished you can select multiple files or items on your smartphone like using a mouse on your desktop or laptop? With the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+, you can now do so in apps such as Gallery, My Files and Browser.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ comes with a S Pen that has its sensitivity doubled to 2,048 levels. This provides a more authentic writing experience for users. Check out the two new brush effect options - fountain pen and calligraphy pen - in this video.
Samsung introduced a new feature, Smart Select on the Galaxy Note 4 4G+. Smart Select allows you to crop or choose a particular section from a website, photo or text message, and share the content easily. Check out how this handy feature works in this video.
NVIDIA's just launched GeForce GTX 900 series was on a power show with five add-in card partners that supported the largest local NVIDIA Gamer's Day yet. If you missed out on the fun, we rounded up the event highlights in this quick video!
ASUS recently launched a range of lifestyle computing products including its new compact VivoPC, Chromebox, ROG GR8 small form factor gaming PC, monitors and more. Here's a quick look at them!
In recent years, high ISO capabilities have moved to the forefront of many photographic discussions, and we're even seeing some companies release cameras with a lower mega-pixel count in favor of higher ISO sensitivity. The Nikon D4S and Sony A7S are two prime examples of this, with both able to go up to an unprecedented ISO 409,600. But exactly how usable are these crazy ISO levels? We put the cameras to the test to find out.
Thankfully, Apple didn't just shrink the iPhone's homescreen and cram it onto the Apple Watch. Here's a clip that shows the Watch's innovative homescreen in action.
The biggest iPhone Apple has ever made is the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus. Is it too big for your hand? This video will give you an idea.
The new iPhone 6 sports a 4.7-inch display and it's the thinnest iPhone Apple has ever built. Here's our quick hands-on.
- HTC senior exec finds iPhone "terribly boring", wants something "more stunning"
- Singtel, Sony Pictures Television, and Warners Bros. join forces to create new video streaming service
- Outlook comes to iOS and Android
- OnePlus' in-house OxygenOS slated for 12th February unveiling
- Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3333 RAM sets new record with 4351MHz clock speed
- Qualcomm: Snapdragon 810 will not be used in an upcoming flagship device
- Pioneer announces launch of HRM-7 professional studio monitor headphones
- Canon introduces new Maxify color inkjet printers for small and home offices