We check out Low Light Mode, a PixelMaster camera technology on the ASUS ZenFone 5/6 that combines hardware (f/2.0 aperture) and software features (4 adjacent pixels are combined into one) to produce clearer pictures in low light conditions.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is available globally from April 11. With the local availability set on April 12, here's a brief overview of the specs and new features you will see in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The HTC One (M8) comes with a host of new software features and imaging effects made possible by its Duo Camera. Check out this quick walk through for some of the key features on HTC's new flagship.
Find out what took place at our fifth prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event on the 20th Feb at the Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore. A total of 78 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards, including four new innovation awards. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
As the first major tech deal festival of the new year, IT Show 2014 offers an excellent choice of gadget offers across imaging, storage, computing and entertainment product sectors. Held once more at the Marina Bay Sands Expo, we give you a short round-up of 10 noteworthy gadgets and deals to consider this time round.
Here's a preview of Nokia's new X and XL smartphones which run on the new Nokia X OS that's based on Android's Open Source Platform (AOSP). As such, these new devices can run Android apps.
The ASUS Zenbook UX301 and UX302 are the company's premium ultrabook models, but how do they stand out from the competition? To convey that, ASUS collaborated with HardwareZone to bring our members a special hands-on activity filled event, so check out what took place!
The Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 comes with a new interface, Magazine UX. Join us as we take you through a brief overview of the Magazine UX and other new software features.
Samsung unveiled the world's first bendable TV prototype that allows the viewer to bend the screen on demand. Soon, you won't have to decide between purchasing a flat or curved screen TV.
Step aside AR Drone! The Jumping Sumo is in the house and promises more fun than the tricky controls of the AR Drone. Check out a brief demo of it in action.
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer