Strap in and join us as we take to the skies for this episode. We'll walk you through the basic ins and outs of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision - a remote controlled quadcopter that lets you into the world of aerial photography and video.
The new ZenFone 5 and 6 have up to 18 special camera modes! We check out three of them in detail:- Time Rewind, Depth of Field and Miniature Mode.
We check out Low Light Mode, a PixelMaster camera technology on the ASUS ZenFone 5/6 that combines hardware (f/2.0 aperture) and software features (4 adjacent pixels are combined into one) to produce clearer pictures in low light conditions.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is available globally from April 11. With the local availability set on April 12, here's a brief overview of the specs and new features you will see in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The HTC One (M8) comes with a host of new software features and imaging effects made possible by its Duo Camera. Check out this quick walk through for some of the key features on HTC's new flagship.
Find out what took place at our fifth prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event on the 20th Feb at the Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore. A total of 78 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards, including four new innovation awards. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
As the first major tech deal festival of the new year, IT Show 2014 offers an excellent choice of gadget offers across imaging, storage, computing and entertainment product sectors. Held once more at the Marina Bay Sands Expo, we give you a short round-up of 10 noteworthy gadgets and deals to consider this time round.
Here's a preview of Nokia's new X and XL smartphones which run on the new Nokia X OS that's based on Android's Open Source Platform (AOSP). As such, these new devices can run Android apps.
The ASUS Zenbook UX301 and UX302 are the company's premium ultrabook models, but how do they stand out from the competition? To convey that, ASUS collaborated with HardwareZone to bring our members a special hands-on activity filled event, so check out what took place!
The Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 comes with a new interface, Magazine UX. Join us as we take you through a brief overview of the Magazine UX and other new software features.
- The 10-core Broadwell-E is Intel’s most powerful extreme desktop processor yet
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is a sleek 5.7-inch all-metal phone with 6GB of RAM (Updated)
- BitFenix brings a new line up of chassis that’s set to impress at Computex
- The ASUS ROG GX800 might just be the world’s most insane gaming laptop
- ASUS unveils the ROG Rampage V Edition 10, its latest flagship Intel X99 motherboard
- The ASUS ZenBook 3 looks just like a slimmer and lighter Apple MacBook
- MediaTek's Pump Express 3.0 charges phone battery from 0 to 70% in 20 mins