One does not simply walk into CP+, one must experience it! And the second-best way to being there is to immerse yourself in our highlights video - where the best of show cameras (and booth babes) are captured in full motion color picture.
The OM-D E-M5 is a new, gorgeous, retro-tastic Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus. It is the first from Olympus to come with an electronic viewfinder, and is aimed at enthusiasts who want a serious MFT option. We managed to score some personal time with an early prototype, so check out the video for more details.
What will CES 2012 and its treasure trove of technology announcements bring to the world? We give you a glimpse of what's to come in the CES 2012 roundup.
Can we really trick the Face Unlock feature on Android 4.0? We test this out on a pre-production unit of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus!
NVIDIA primes Tegra 3 as the enabler for tablets in 2012 and shows us examples of how consumer expectations and demands of a tablet have evolved. Plus check out what the tiny Tegra SoCs are doing in super cars.
During an NVIDIA press conference in CES 2012, a senior director for Microsoft Windows showed us a sneak peek of a tablet using NVIDIA's Tegra 3 ARM-based processor, but running Windows 8. Check it out!
As we unwind for the coming new year, it's time for some lighthearted material. Here's a clip our video team pieced together of the more memorable outtakes captured during our production in 2011. Have fun watching them and a Happy New Year from all at HardwareZone!
Ultrabooks are the new breed of notebooks clamoring for attention among the other notebook types. Before the salesman at the store front catches you off-guard, we show you the basics of what you need to know about them and the design considerations to choose the ideal one.
It's the year-end season of giving, shopping and pampering. Sitex 2011 is just the right occasion to prepare for this joyous season and for the new year ahead. We round up some of the top picks from the show floor to suit a variety of budgets for your consideration. Happy shopping!
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is arguably the most anticipated (mirrorless) camera of 2011. In this video, we run through some of its key features and Sony's unique user interface design - the Tri-Navi control system.
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family