Held at Suntec from August 28 to 31, this is the place to be at if you're looking for the latest computing, digital, mobile, and consumer electronics. Want to know what's good to buy? We offer some suggestions in this video. Oh, and look out for the booth babes too!
LG's G Watch is the latest major smart watch to appear on the market, but unlike others before it, this is an Android Wear-powered device. That makes it compatible with any handheld device running Android 4.3 OS and newer. We show you all you need to know about it in under two minutes!
We showcase three recent 17-inch gaming notebook entrants from Aftershock, Gigabyte and MSI boasting renewed CPUs and GPUs. Ranging from S$2,500 to S$3,600, tell us which would be your choice!
Clearly, avid smartphone users can't get enough of screen real estate space and love the idea of phablets. Once the domain of premium devices, they have now gone mainstream and are both affordable and desirable. Check out how the latest crop of affordable phablets stack up and tell us what would you get!
With so many different tablets available on the market today, what should you look out for when you make your purchase? More than 50 participants attended our HWZ PlayTest event for a hands-on of the latest models on the market, including, phablets, tablets and notebook hybrids. Some weren't even launched yet! So check out what took place.
Microsoft is so confident about its new Surface Pro 3 tablet that it says that it can replace your notebook. Join us as we show you some of the tablet's new features and compare it to its predecessor.
With the LG G3 finally out, it joins the ranks of other premium android flagship smartphones in the market. Let's see how the newcomer fares against the rest for general usage in this quick comparison video!
With so many unique features on the MIUI OS found on Xiaomi's phones like the Redmi and Mi 3, we decided to demo a number of them using the Redmi as an example. Enjoy the quick walk through!
This is one of the rare times we will need a disclaimer: don't try this at home! Unless you are doing it to one of these machines of course. Watch what tests the Rugged Extreme notebooks were subjected to and how they fared.
The LG G3 is one of the first few smartphones to come with a Quad HD resolution display. It will be available for pre-order from June 14 to June 21, and hit retail shelves from June 28. Here's a quick overview of what else you can expect from it.
- The new Apple TV app puts all your movies and TV serials in one place
- Apple announces new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro featuring all-new Touch Bar
- Apple to introduce a 5-inch iPhone model next year?
- Nikon KeyMission 360 camera lands on our shores alongside KeyMission 170 and 80
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!