With the Euro 2012 in full swing, we got our hands on the StarHub TV Anywhere service to show you the benefits of OTT. With options such as Catch-up TV and On Demand content, users can now enjoy a wide variety of videos, movies and music at their own convenience.
Canon has just announced the entry-level EOS 650D, the successor to the 600D and the world's first first touch-screen DSLR! We give you a first-hand feel of its new touch-based user interface and if it is more useful than the traditional controls. More info in our news coverage.
With over 600 exhibitors showcasing their products under one roof, it's difficult not to get overwhelmed. Fret not, we've plowed through the show floors to find you the best deals and promos of PC Show 2012, and compiled them in a single video. Are you ready to shop till you drop?
Jonney Shih, the chairman of ASUS, launched two new Ultrabooks at Computex 2012 alongside Intel Senior Vice President, Tom Kilroy. However, the demo did not go as smoothly as planned.
Acer Inc.'s corporate president, Jim Wong, took the opportunity during Intel's keynote to introduce their upcoming Aspire S7 ultrabook that measures less than 12mm in thickness.
Wang Lee Hom made an unannounced appearance at Intel's keynote session in Computex 2012 this week. He tested Nuance's Dragon speech recognition technology which is now optimized for mandarin.
The huge touch friendly (64-point multi-touch support) AIO machine with Windows 8 swivels to transform into a giant but comfortable e-reader as suggested by the product manager. Catch it in action in its debut event.
Capitalizing on the upcoming Windows 8 OS and new computing hardware, these new Iconia tablets are so simply and practically designed, you would wonder why anyone didn’t think of it earlier. We capture the highlights from the launch event.
So you intend to set up a high-end video rendering workstation with massive storage and processing capabilities? Then you got to see what NVIDIA’s Tesla enables over the raw Xeon's compute power on a Gigabyte GA-X79-UP5 workstation board. And yes, you will be able to put these parts together on your own real soon.
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at COMEX 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration
- Production issues could force Apple to launch the iWatch next year
- Steve Ballmer leaves Microsoft
- Singtel's 300Mbps 4G LTE-A network expands to cover over 50% of the island