The Logitech UE Boom is a modern portable, Bluetooth wireless speaker which comes equipped with NFC functionality to easily pair your music source with the speaker. It's also IPX-4 certified, making it resistant to splashing water from any angle. Find out what else it can do in this quick video!
Check out the different features of three high-end Intel 8-series motherboards. From boards that are targeted at overclockers like the ASUS Maximus VI Extreme and the Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC, to the ECS Gank Domination Z87H3-AX Golden board, which has been positioned as an elite gaming component!
The MSI GE40 2OC Dragon Eyes notebook breaks new grounds with its Ultrabook-like sleekness and battery life, but is well equipped to tackle gaming needs with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760M discrete graphics under its hood. Don't miss this video preview!
From business class machines such as Toshiba's Portege Z10t hybrid notebook and Sony's Vaio Duo 13 convertible notebook, to Dell's Alienware 18 desktop-class gaming notebooks, we briefly check out these 3 brand new premium portable computing devices.
Sony has launched its boldest new smartphone yet with a huge 6.44-inch full HD screen and raises the stakes in the "phablet" market. We give you a quick overview and how it stands up against its competition.
The Toshiba Excite Write is one of the first tablets revealed to have the latest NVIDIA Tegra 4 mobile processor. It assists to enable lower stylus input latency, which means writing with the Excite Write's Wacom powered digitizer is an extremely smooth experience. Check out our quick video to get acquainted with it.
RugGear claims that its Apex RG960 smartphone is the world's toughest Android-powered smartphone. We put it to the test by using its display to drive a nail into a piece of wood. Hit the link to find out if the RugGear Apex RG960 passed the test.
The PC Show is here again and this time it's held at the Singapore Expo. We've scoured the show floor for some of the latest gadgets it has to offer, just so you don't have to! Here are 10 products that you've got to check out.
Here's a quick demo of the ASUS VivoMouse, the world's first combined mouse and touchpad input device. Operating like a standard wireless optical mouse, the circular touchpad also supports Windows 8 gestures.
At Computex 2013, NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang personally demoed to us on a reference tablet how Tegra 4 can aid in stylus input (even with a basic capacitive stylus) - and believe us, it's impressive. Check out the video to see it in action.
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)