The new ZenFone 5 and 6 have up to 18 special camera modes! We check out three of them in detail:- Time Rewind, Depth of Field and Miniature Mode.
We check out Low Light Mode, a PixelMaster camera technology on the ASUS ZenFone 5/6 that combines hardware (f/2.0 aperture) and software features (4 adjacent pixels are combined into one) to produce clearer pictures in low light conditions.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is available globally from April 11. With the local availability set on April 12, here's a brief overview of the specs and new features you will see in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The HTC One (M8) comes with a host of new software features and imaging effects made possible by its Duo Camera. Check out this quick walk through for some of the key features on HTC's new flagship.
Find out what took place at our fifth prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event on the 20th Feb at the Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore. A total of 78 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards, including four new innovation awards. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
As the first major tech deal festival of the new year, IT Show 2014 offers an excellent choice of gadget offers across imaging, storage, computing and entertainment product sectors. Held once more at the Marina Bay Sands Expo, we give you a short round-up of 10 noteworthy gadgets and deals to consider this time round.
Here's a preview of Nokia's new X and XL smartphones which run on the new Nokia X OS that's based on Android's Open Source Platform (AOSP). As such, these new devices can run Android apps.
The ASUS Zenbook UX301 and UX302 are the company's premium ultrabook models, but how do they stand out from the competition? To convey that, ASUS collaborated with HardwareZone to bring our members a special hands-on activity filled event, so check out what took place!
The Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 comes with a new interface, Magazine UX. Join us as we take you through a brief overview of the Magazine UX and other new software features.
Samsung unveiled the world's first bendable TV prototype that allows the viewer to bend the screen on demand. Soon, you won't have to decide between purchasing a flat or curved screen TV.
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button