As its name suggests, the ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 has a 10-inch, full HD, IPS display. Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, it's powered by an Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core 1.6GHz processor, and comes with 2GB RAM. It's available in either 16 or 32GB storage options.
The ASUS MeMo Pad HD 7 is positioned as a value tablet for mobile entertainment. Running Android 4.2, it has a 7-inch IPS display, 5MP rear and 1.2MP front-facing cameras, and weights just 302g.
At Computex today, ASUS unveiled the Fonepad Note FHD 6, a 6-inch, 1080p device that runs on an Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core 1.6GHz processor and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Like its 7-inch sibling, it comes with voice call capability. There's also a stylus that tucks into a silo at the rear of the device.
Olympus' brand new mirrorless camera, the Pen E-5, packs quite a punch with its solid specs and retro good looks. Check out some of its new features in our preview video.
Chromebooks are essentially thin and light notebooks that are built to run the Chrome OS. While Chrome OS is similar to the Chrome browser you're familiar with, it also differs slightly in terms of usage. Here's a short video that will help you get acquainted with what you can expect out of a Chrome OS.
HardwareZone and Home & Decor tag-teamed to bring our members a special PlayTest event that focused on planning and setting up their own home entertainment system area. Held at Mudian, a custom furniture design specialist and with support from ASUS, Panasonic and Yamaha, check out the video highlights of our event!
The HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z are the three most anticipated Android smartphones this year. Where does each phone stand? Join us as we check them out.
The Canon PowerShot N is a tiny Wi-Fi compact camera built around a tilting touch-screen and has no shutter button. Hit the link and check out a quick preview of how it functions.
Following the first public demo at CES 2013, At GTC 2013, we managed to film a quick demonstration on the streaming of the Need for Speed: Most Wanted PC game from a GeForce GTX 680-based system to a Project Shield unit. For PC gamers, this could be your next companion device.
You've seen our Tech Awards 2013 results and event highlights, but do you know what went behind the scenes? Almost at the brink of canceling the event, find out what troubles the team went through to uncover the missing award trophies in this mini 'movie trilogy'!
- MediaTek offers single chip supporting all 3 wireless charging standards
- Singtel and Ericsson to trial live LTE broadcast and voice over Wi-Fi calling
- Sony announces launch of the mid-range Xperia M4 Aqua at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Sony unveils the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered Xperia Z4 Tablet at MWC 2015
- MediaTek announces the MT8173 with ARM Cortex-A72 processor at MWC 2015
- Intel announces Atom x3, x5 and x7 mobile chips at MWC 2015
- Qualcomm's LTE-U technology will boost LTE connectivity by using unlicensed 5GHz band
- Huawei unveils new wearable devices at MWC 2015 (Update: Hands-on photos!)