DJI's new OSMO camera lets you "fly without wings" thanks to its 3-axis gimbal which gives smooth video even when walking, running, or climbing stairs. We took time to explore its capabilities and found that its unique design brings several advantages. Check out the video to find out more!
The ASUS ROG GX700 is the world's first liquid-cooled gaming notebook. We had a quick chat with the product manager to better understand why they've created an over-the-top notebook what some of our members thought of it from ASUS' exclusive ROG GX700 experience event!
The craziest concept we've seen so far at CES is this modular TV at Samsung's booth. The display is made up of a number of square panels that can arrange themselves into different formations.
The new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus come with Live Photos - but just how do you take great Live Photos that you’ll love?
How about your very own lightsaber that’s made in Singapore? Kit and Jay, the duo behind Sabermach, show you how they make lightsabers for fun and fighting, right here on our home ground.
Our senior tech writer Marcus senses a disturbance in The Force. His investigations lead him face to face with FightSaber's Jedi Master Sas-Ejiid, who schools him in the 7 forms of lightsaber combat and how to defend himself.
Join us as we show the new Apple iPad Pro as well as its accompanying accessories - the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil - to our colleagues, and ask what they think about it and if they would buy it.
Happening now till this Sunday at the Singapore Expo, Sitex 2015 is the place to head to if you're looking for the latest gadgets in town. Check out this video to find out what's good to buy, buy, buy!
Join us as we discuss and demonstrate the key features of BMW's ConnectedDrive, the Bavarian car company's suite of connected car services and technologies. Note: this is an impromptu video captured on a smartphone, hence the audio captured isn't to our usual standards. That said, we hope you still enjoy this feature!
Is the rose gold iPhone too pink? Check out what our T Time guests have to say.
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch
- Apple’s latest patent might change the way we control our devices
- Tim Cook hints that more Apple apps could join Apple Music on Android
- Logitech's new G810 Orion Spectrum is a performance-driven mechanical keyboard
- Thermaltake launches 3DMakers website with 3D-printable accessories for its PC cases
- Over 30% of iPhone users have a 4-inch screen
- LG confirms it will be launching the G5 smartphone on 21st February