Quantum dot technology to improve a TV's color accuracy and vibrancy has been talked about since last year, but Samsung is the first to bring it to retail with their new SUHD TV line-up. To show off what these new TVs are capable, the evolving TV technologies and the new-age considerations when buying a TV, HWZ collaborated with Samsung on this special event for our members.
There are tons of articles and videos to tell you how to buy a camera, but let's simplify it all and tell you how NOT to buy one in this video skit. Watch Jolvin Chew in action!
What happens when kids meet old school tech gadgets? They say the darndest things of course!
You've got to sympathize what tech support gurus have to endure, but once in a while, the right customer comes along ripe for the chopping board. Here's part 2 of our Tech Awards 2015 video skits.
You'll never believe what the editors of HardwareZone and HWM were fussing about a day before the big Tech Awards 2015 event.
Successfully concluded on the 10th April, the 6th edition of the HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event took place at Suntec Singapore Convention Centre to recognize the best brands and products in the technology industry. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
The ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi might be unbelievably slim and light, but that doesn't mean it cannot do serious work. Seeing is better than believing, so at an exclusive event for HardwareZone members, participants got run try out the Transformer Book T300 Chi for themselves.
Users are spoiled for choice these days when it comes to activity trackers. That said, the Jawbone Move, Microsoft Band and Striiv Fusion are three of the more accomplished ones around. We run through the key features of each of them.
Casio has undoubtedly been the king of selfie cameras for a while now, and their latest Exilim EX-ZR3500 looks to continue that trend with improved make-up and face-detect features. Check out the video for an in-depth look at what their new camera brings.
The first and biggest tech show of the year, IT Show 2015 sees several products making their debut here. From cameras and printers to notebooks and tablets, here's our list of the best deals and new products to look out for at the show. Enjoy and happy shopping!
- Casio announces the launch of the latest in their Exilim-TR series – the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)
- HTC One E9+ Dual-SIM model coming soon to Singapore?