ASUS recently launched a range of lifestyle computing products including its new compact VivoPC, Chromebox, ROG GR8 small form factor gaming PC, monitors and more. Here's a quick look at them!
In recent years, high ISO capabilities have moved to the forefront of many photographic discussions, and we're even seeing some companies release cameras with a lower mega-pixel count in favor of higher ISO sensitivity. The Nikon D4S and Sony A7S are two prime examples of this, with both able to go up to an unprecedented ISO 409,600. But exactly how usable are these crazy ISO levels? We put the cameras to the test to find out.
Thankfully, Apple didn't just shrink the iPhone's homescreen and cram it onto the Apple Watch. Here's a clip that shows the Watch's innovative homescreen in action.
The biggest iPhone Apple has ever made is the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus. Is it too big for your hand? This video will give you an idea.
The new iPhone 6 sports a 4.7-inch display and it's the thinnest iPhone Apple has ever built. Here's our quick hands-on.
The Zotac ZBOX Sphere OI520 is easily one of the more funky looking Mini-PCs in the market today. Join us as we show you why this Mini-PC is small in size but big on features.
ASUS goes on to refine and improve the already well received ZenFone 5 with the LTE variant. It doesn't just help you surf the net faster, the phone is faster all around! 85 HWZ readers were the first to trial the new edition and we bring you the highlights from the event.
Held at Suntec from August 28 to 31, this is the place to be at if you're looking for the latest computing, digital, mobile, and consumer electronics. Want to know what's good to buy? We offer some suggestions in this video. Oh, and look out for the booth babes too!
LG's G Watch is the latest major smart watch to appear on the market, but unlike others before it, this is an Android Wear-powered device. That makes it compatible with any handheld device running Android 4.3 OS and newer. We show you all you need to know about it in under two minutes!
We showcase three recent 17-inch gaming notebook entrants from Aftershock, Gigabyte and MSI boasting renewed CPUs and GPUs. Ranging from S$2,500 to S$3,600, tell us which would be your choice!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ to go on sale on Oct 11; telco registration of interest to start on Oct 2
- Samsung Gear S smart watch to go on sale on October 11, priced at S$498
- StarHub's 2-in-1 Line service enables two active numbers on one SIM card at the same time
- New iPhones cleared to go on sale in China beginning October 17
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10; preview coming on October 1
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch
- Canon delivers more work efficiency with the imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Retina iMacs now in testing, expect it to be launched soon