It's a great time to buy new gadgets this season and with that in mind, we arranged a closed door session for HWZ members to spend some quality time shooting and getting acquainted with with Canon's EOS M line-up of mirrorless cameras, including the brand new EOS M5!
Happening from Nov 24 to 27 at the Singapore Expo, Sitex 2016 is the place to head to if you're looking for the latest gadgets in town. Check out this video to find out what's good to buy, buy, buy this holiday season!
Happening now till November 20 at Suntec Singapore, CEF is the newest tech show in town to offer fantastic IT and CE deals and premium products. We combed the show floor earlier today, so let us tell you what's good to buy, buy, buy in this video!
We loved last year's Gear S2 smartwatch, and this year's version is even better! We take a closer look with Christophe Ye, Wearables Product Manager, Samsung Electronics Singapore.
A 5.7-inch dual-curved OLED display, a 3D curved back, a silver color body that glitters in different hues under different lighting - this is the Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Does it really look like the Galaxy Note 7? You decide.
The surprise launch of the Mi MIX shows Xiaomi's design prowess and ambition to lead the industry. We managed to get a retail-ready version to unbox and check out the contents and the device up-close.
We take a look at DJI's answer to the GoPro Karma - the extremely portable Mavic Pro drone. Check out what we liked and the quality of the footage.
Happening now till September 11 at Suntec Singapore, Comex 2016 is the place to be at if you're looking for the latest IT and CE deals. After spending hours combing the 3 show floors, let us tell you what's good to buy, buy, buy in this video!
Everything you need to know about the new Samsung Galaxy Note7 in about a minute :)
After several years, Sony has adopted a new strategy with the Xperia X series. We take the top flagship available locally and sum up our in-depth review with this 10-pointer video.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Injustice Edition can be considered as a collector's item as it's both expensive and limited in availability. We figured it's best to ask Batman what he thinks about it. Would he approve of it?
Come with us into Dyson’s R&D labs in Singapore, for an exclusive look to see how their cyclone vacuum cleaners and bladeless fans are tested.
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- The Samsung KS9800 is expensive because it's an 88-inch 4K TV with direct LED backlighting
- Aggressive design the cause of Galaxy Note7 battery explosions?
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones