Join us in the cockpit of BMW's latest luxury limousine as we check out its high-tech driver aids and features.
Hop into the back seat of BMW's latest 7 Series luxury limousine and find out just how BMW plans to pamper its owners with the latest in automotive technology.
Steve Wozniak the computing pioneer made a surprise virtual appearance at Jen-Hsun Huang's keynote at GTC 2016 where Woz donned the HTC Vive VR headset to transport himself to Mars 2030, an interactive virtual reality experience that debuted at the show to realistically explore the red planet.
Gorgeous displays, impressive cameras, water and dust resistant designs, dual-SIM and memory card support, tons of innovative software features, and plenty of useful accessories you can get - these are why Samsung thinks the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge will make you rethink what a phone can do.
Happening now till March 13 at Suntec Singapore, the first major tech show of the year, IT Show 2016 is the place to be at if you're looking for the latest tech products. After spending hours combing the show floors, let us tell you what's good to buy, buy, buy in this video!
- Intel gives up on mobile SoCs with cancellation of upcoming smartphone and tablet SoCs
- Faced with soaring rents, Berlin cracks down on Airbnb
- Apple iPhone 7 to have a slightly bigger battery than the iPhone 6s?
- OnePlus 3 rumored to be unveiled on 18 May, come in two variants?
- LG's new fingerprint sensor is embedded in the display of the phone
- The Onda oBook 11 Pro is an unabashed knockoff of the Microsoft Surface Book
- Xiaomi's Mi Bunny smartwatch for kids costs less than S$100
- The Apple Watch is powerful enough to run Windows 95