LG's G Watch is the latest major smart watch to appear on the market, but unlike others before it, this is an Android Wear-powered device. That makes it compatible with any handheld device running Android 4.3 OS and newer. We show you all you need to know about it in under two minutes!
We showcase three recent 17-inch gaming notebook entrants from Aftershock, Gigabyte and MSI boasting renewed CPUs and GPUs. Ranging from S$2,500 to S$3,600, tell us which would be your choice!
Clearly, avid smartphone users can't get enough of screen real estate space and love the idea of phablets. Once the domain of premium devices, they have now gone mainstream and are both affordable and desirable. Check out how the latest crop of affordable phablets stack up and tell us what would you get!
With so many different tablets available on the market today, what should you look out for when you make your purchase? More than 50 participants attended our HWZ PlayTest event for a hands-on of the latest models on the market, including, phablets, tablets and notebook hybrids. Some weren't even launched yet! So check out what took place.
Microsoft is so confident about its new Surface Pro 3 tablet that it says that it can replace your notebook. Join us as we show you some of the tablet's new features and compare it to its predecessor.
- Sony releases the Cyber-shot DSC-KW11, a digital camera made for the fashionista
- Windows 9 set to be unveiled on September 30th
- LG to unveil entry-level smartphones L Bello and L Fino at IFA 2014
- Canon refreshes its LV series of portable projectors with 5 new 3,000-lumen models
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100