With Funan DigitaLife Mall closing retail operations from 30th June 2016, we decided to capture the essence of Funan in our first ever 360 video on HardwareZone. Since you can interact to view various angles, we've shot the video to allow interaction time as we paused longer than usual in certain points of interest. Enjoy!
Samsung Pay is launching soon, but what's special and how does it work? We had Thomas Ko, (VP, Global GM of Samsung Pay at Samsung Electronics) and Chris Tarr (Regional Head of Contents & Services at Samsung Electronics) tell us about the in and outs of Samsung Pay.
We check out two Moto Mods: the JBL Soundboost and Insta-share Projector, and how they work with the upcoming Motorola Moto Z modular smartphone.
If we can agree on one thing, it's probably that winsome show girls and the latest hardware make for a great combination. Allow us to present them to you for your viewing pleasure.
Samsung's bringing the fun back to the Civic Plaza in Ngee Ann City with a range of immersive activities through various themed product experience zones. Highlights include a Six-Flags roller coaster ride at the 4D Theatre Zone, surfing in Tahiti at the 4D Gear VR Surfing Zone, checking out Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Injustice Edition, experiencing Samsung Pay and more! Open till 26th June.
- BlackBerry said to be working on three Android smartphones
- Specs and render of HTC Nexus M1 handset leaked
- OnePlus 3 available on Lazada from 4th July with an exclusive price
- BMW, Intel and Mobileye are reportedly working on a driverless car system
- The Das Keyboard 5Q RGB mechanical keyboard responds to notifications from the cloud
- Apple reportedly in talks to acquire Tidal, but why?
- It’s official: The N in Android N stands for Nougat
- Fatal crash of Tesla Model S in autopilot mode leads to U.S. investigation