The new ZenFone 5 and 6 have up to 18 special camera modes! We check out three of them in detail:- Time Rewind, Depth of Field and Miniature Mode.
We check out Low Light Mode, a PixelMaster camera technology on the ASUS ZenFone 5/6 that combines hardware (f/2.0 aperture) and software features (4 adjacent pixels are combined into one) to produce clearer pictures in low light conditions.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is available globally from April 11. With the local availability set on April 12, here's a brief overview of the specs and new features you will see in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The HTC One (M8) comes with a host of new software features and imaging effects made possible by its Duo Camera. Check out this quick walk through for some of the key features on HTC's new flagship.
Find out what took place at our fifth prestigious HWM+HardwareZone.com Tech Awards event on the 20th Feb at the Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore. A total of 78 awards were given out comprising of both Readers' Choice and Editors' Choice awards, including four new innovation awards. Here, then, are the video highlights of the event.
Most Viewed Videos
- Atlas Sound & Vision Announces Availability of new Bose® FreeStyle™ earbuds
- Samsung Apps Among Least Used by Galaxy Owners
- Xiaomi Working on First Tablet with Intel and NVIDIA
- Apple Has Acquired 24 Companies in the Past 18 Months, Looking to Acquire Some More
- OnePlus Unveils the One, Ready to Kill Other Flagship Smartphones
- Telcos Will Not Charge Existing Customers on Contract for 4G VAS
- Canon Announces Availability and Pricing of Its PowerShot N100
- Lytro Announces their New Light-Field Camera, the Illum.