The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ comes with a S Pen that has its sensitivity doubled to 2,048 levels. This provides a more authentic writing experience for users. Check out the two new brush effect options - fountain pen and calligraphy pen - in this video.
Samsung introduced a new feature, Smart Select on the Galaxy Note 4 4G+. Smart Select allows you to crop or choose a particular section from a website, photo or text message, and share the content easily. Check out how this handy feature works in this video.
NVIDIA's just launched GeForce GTX 900 series was on a power show with five add-in card partners that supported the largest local NVIDIA Gamer's Day yet. If you missed out on the fun, we rounded up the event highlights in this quick video!
ASUS recently launched a range of lifestyle computing products including its new compact VivoPC, Chromebox, ROG GR8 small form factor gaming PC, monitors and more. Here's a quick look at them!
In recent years, high ISO capabilities have moved to the forefront of many photographic discussions, and we're even seeing some companies release cameras with a lower mega-pixel count in favor of higher ISO sensitivity. The Nikon D4S and Sony A7S are two prime examples of this, with both able to go up to an unprecedented ISO 409,600. But exactly how usable are these crazy ISO levels? We put the cameras to the test to find out.
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city