ASUS recently launched a range of lifestyle computing products including its new compact VivoPC, Chromebox, ROG GR8 small form factor gaming PC, monitors and more. Here's a quick look at them!
In recent years, high ISO capabilities have moved to the forefront of many photographic discussions, and we're even seeing some companies release cameras with a lower mega-pixel count in favor of higher ISO sensitivity. The Nikon D4S and Sony A7S are two prime examples of this, with both able to go up to an unprecedented ISO 409,600. But exactly how usable are these crazy ISO levels? We put the cameras to the test to find out.
Thankfully, Apple didn't just shrink the iPhone's homescreen and cram it onto the Apple Watch. Here's a clip that shows the Watch's innovative homescreen in action.
The biggest iPhone Apple has ever made is the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus. Is it too big for your hand? This video will give you an idea.
The new iPhone 6 sports a 4.7-inch display and it's the thinnest iPhone Apple has ever built. Here's our quick hands-on.
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10; preview coming on October 1
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch
- Canon delivers more work efficiency with the imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Retina iMacs now in testing, expect it to be launched soon
- ShellShock emerges in the wild, poses threats to Linux-based devices
- Sony's S9000B 4K TV has a very gentle curvature designed for individual viewing
- Plantronics announces 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest, with a total of US$85,000 in cash prizes
- NVIDIA GTX 900 series cards from add-in partners announced!