What will a US$5950 work desk look like? Meet the MWE Lab Emperor 1510 Workstation that offers you a cocooned experience like no other and is certainly a great conversational piece.
The world's first dual laser light source home theater projector is finally available in Singapore and we had a demo of its color accuracy and black level reproduction against a competing 4K projector.
You've probably heard about the Intel Compute Stick by now, and are no doubt wondering how it looks in action. As it turns out, it works as advertised, turning our HDMI-enabled TV into a Windows 8.1 desktop with a glorious amount of screen real estate. It fits discreetly behind your TV and turns on the moment you give it power. We take you through its key features and capabilities, all in this video right here!
AMD showcased a reference notebook with AMD's top Carrizo APU, the FX-8800P, against a comparably capable CPU in the form of a HP notebook running an Intel Broadwell class Core i5-5200U. It's expected that AMD would take the lead with its more capable graphics core and UVD engine, but by what margin? This video says it all.
The 25th edition of the PC Show is now happening, and will run till this Sunday, June 7. If you're looking for the latest digital, mobile, and consumer electronics, then Singapore Expo is the place to be at this moment. Without further ado, let us tell you what to buy, buy, buy!
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card
- Samsung clinches mega deal to provide 20 million SSDs to Apple, Microsoft and more
- Is this Blackberry's first Android phone?