The Toshiba Excite Write is one of the first tablets revealed to have the latest NVIDIA Tegra 4 mobile processor. It assists to enable lower stylus input latency, which means writing with the Excite Write's Wacom powered digitizer is an extremely smooth experience. Check out our quick video to get acquainted with it.
RugGear claims that its Apex RG960 smartphone is the world's toughest Android-powered smartphone. We put it to the test by using its display to drive a nail into a piece of wood. Hit the link to find out if the RugGear Apex RG960 passed the test.
The PC Show is here again and this time it's held at the Singapore Expo. We've scoured the show floor for some of the latest gadgets it has to offer, just so you don't have to! Here are 10 products that you've got to check out.
Here's a quick demo of the ASUS VivoMouse, the world's first combined mouse and touchpad input device. Operating like a standard wireless optical mouse, the circular touchpad also supports Windows 8 gestures.
At Computex 2013, NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang personally demoed to us on a reference tablet how Tegra 4 can aid in stylus input (even with a basic capacitive stylus) - and believe us, it's impressive. Check out the video to see it in action.
Most Viewed Videos
- Evercool Launches Its Python Metal Conduit Fan
- Yahoo to Free Up Inactive Email Addresses
- HTC Officially Announces the Butterfly S (Update)
- Feedly Cloud Now Available for Google Reader Import
- Lytro's New iOS App Allows for Wireless Upload and Sharing of Images
- Microsoft Backtracks on Xbox One Always Online and Used Game Policies
- Nokia Teases 41MP Camera Sensor for Upcoming WP8 Device
- Super Talent Introduces the USB 3.0 Express Ram Disk