Come with us into Dyson’s R&D labs in Singapore, for an exclusive look to see how their cyclone vacuum cleaners and bladeless fans are tested.
With Funan DigitaLife Mall closing retail operations from 30th June 2016, we decided to capture the essence of Funan in our first ever 360 video on HardwareZone. Since you can interact to view various angles, we've shot the video to allow interaction time as we paused longer than usual in certain points of interest. Enjoy!
Samsung Pay is launching soon, but what's special and how does it work? We had Thomas Ko, (VP, Global GM of Samsung Pay at Samsung Electronics) and Chris Tarr (Regional Head of Contents & Services at Samsung Electronics) tell us about the in and outs of Samsung Pay.
We check out two Moto Mods: the JBL Soundboost and Insta-share Projector, and how they work with the upcoming Motorola Moto Z modular smartphone.
If we can agree on one thing, it's probably that winsome show girls and the latest hardware make for a great combination. Allow us to present them to you for your viewing pleasure.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems