The Xperia Z3 gets a a small update with Sony's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.2-inch Xperia Z3+. It boasts a slimmer, lighter design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and a new 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
At US$6,000 (~S$7,965) the Tonino Lamborghini Tauri 88 is one of the most expensive phones in the world. What do you get for the equivalent of eight iPhones? We find out!
The new LG G4 has several new advancements in both hardware and software. This video focuses on how the camera's UI for Auto, Simple and Manual modes differ.
Quantum dot technology to improve a TV's color accuracy and vibrancy has been talked about since last year, but Samsung is the first to bring it to retail with their new SUHD TV line-up. To show off what these new TVs are capable, the evolving TV technologies and the new-age considerations when buying a TV, HWZ collaborated with Samsung on this special event for our members.
There are tons of articles and videos to tell you how to buy a camera, but let's simplify it all and tell you how NOT to buy one in this video skit. Watch Jolvin Chew in action!
- SanDisk unveils Z400s low-cost SSDs to replace hard drives in notebooks
- Apple acquires augmented reality firm Metaio
- Google announces Brillo, its OS for the Internet of Things
- Google offers unlimited high-res picture and video storage with new Photos app
- Google Android M is all about 'polish and quality'
- Acronis announces Acronis Access Connect, a cross-platform file access solution
- Pebble Time available for pre-order from June 22
- Native apps for Apple Watch available later this year, Apple to release new SDK