With their metal frame, glass back, and new color finishes, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge look and feel so much better than previous Galaxy S series phones. There's also a higher-res screen, a faster processor, improved cameras, and a cleaner, more responsive UI. We take a closer look.
Here's our detailed hands-on with the latest HTC One M9 smartphone announced a day before MWC 2015!
Unveiled today at MWC 2015, here's our hands-on with the latest HTC Grip wearable device custom made for sports centric use .
Sporting a 5.5-inch, 1080p curved P-OLED screen, LG's new G Flex2 is also the first Snapdragon 810-powered device to land in Singapore. A better screen and a faster processor aside, how else is it different from the original G Flex? This video will tell you more.
Ever wanted two screens on your smartphone? Someone at Yota Devices has heard your wish. This is the YotaPhone 2, a high-spec'ed phone with a 5-inch AMOLED display at the front, and a 4.7-inch 'always-on' e-ink screen at the back. Let us tell you more.
- Sony announces launch of four Full-frame E-mount lenses and two teleconverters
- ASUS implements USB 3.1 functionality on motherboards and new add-in cards
- Office 2016 for Mac now available as a free preview
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi 2 in Singapore on March 10?
- Xiaomi's action camera is way cheaper than GoPro and Sony's most affordable models
- NVIDIA unveils the new GeForce GTX Titan X graphics card
- Lenovo to be investigated over using of Superfish software
- Acer's new Liquid Jade Z could be the best mid-range smartphone at MWC 2015