The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is a beautiful fusion of craftsmanship and top-end hardware. Equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC, 6GB of RAM, and a 23-megapixel rear camera, its only intent is to please.
The ASUS Transformer 3 Pro is taking on none other than the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Equipped with high-end hardware, a step-less kickstand, and Thunderbolt 3 and full-sized HDMI ports, it is shaping up to be quite a versatile machine.
Happening now till May 29 at Suntec Singapore, CEE 2016 is the place to be at if you're looking to save some moola on your IT and CE purchases. From desktop and laptop computers to printers and wearables, check out this video to find out what to buy, buy, buy!
LG's Styler is a futuristic closet that is about as close as you can get to having a dry cleaner in your own home. We take a closer look.
Join us in the cockpit of BMW's latest luxury limousine as we check out its high-tech driver aids and features.
- MSI further boost performance of GeForce GTX 1080 with the Gaming Z edition
- Apple moving to a three-year iPhone design cycle?
- Base storage option for iPhone 7 said to start from 32GB
- Synology announces new RT2600ac router at Computex 2016
- MSI showcases new backpack PC for VR gamers
- Intel adds new Xeon E3-1500 v5 CPUs with hardware-assisted HEVC 4K video transcode capability
- Dell updates Inspiron 15 and 17 5000 notebooks with new processors and colors
- The ASUS ROG Avalon prototype will make you rethink how DIY PCs are done