- Articles tagged "webos"
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
HP's webOS brings a fresh perspective to the tablet space that is currently dominated by Apple iOS and Google Android. Our hands-on experience with the OS and its accompanying hardware, the HP TouchPad, will shed some light on its standing against the matured mobile OS.
We head down to the city of Xiao Long Baos (Shanghai) to check out HP's A New HP World Event and find out more about their new and upcoming products like the HP TouchPad!
- Apple rumored to extend iPhone 6s battery replacement program to the iPhone 6
- Nearly one million people in China registered their interest for the Nokia 6
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S8 on 29 March, retail price said to start from US$849?
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features