- Articles tagged "full-frame"
Not only is the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4 L USM is Canon's latest ultra-wide angle zoom lens, it's also the widest full-frame zoom lens available in the market. We had a chance to trial one out over a weekend, and are pleased to share our findings with you in this article.
Nikon just announced the enthusiast-oriented D750 full-frame DSLR, a new 20mm F1.8 lens, a new Speedlight, as well as a new Coolpix camera. We had a chance to have a quick look at these products before they hit the stores here, and here are our first impressions.
Nikon has just announced the Df camera, short for Digital Fusion, a retro-inspired DSLR camera with a 16MP full-frame sensor inside and full compatibility with Nikon’s range of lenses, including classic non-AI lenses. We get hands-on with the new camera and give you our first impressions.
Nikon has just announced the D600, a 24.3-megapixel full-frame DSLR. At S$3,249, it's one of the more affordable full-frame DSLRs out there. Here's a summary of its features, and how it stacks up against the competition. And we've some hands-on photos to boot!
- Acronis announces Acronis Access Connect, a cross-platform file access solution
- Pebble Time available for pre-order from June 22
- Native apps for Apple Watch available later this year, Apple to release new SDK
- Yota's next generation product line up to include YotaPhone 3 and 2c
- The Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6 is coming to local shores
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in Green Emerald will be available from this weekend
- Xiaomi Mi 5 to come with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display, Snapdragon 820 and Sense ID?
- Jawbone sues Fitbit ahead of Fitbit's planned IPO