- Articles tagged "full-frame"
The full-frame Canon EOS-1D X Mark II and Nikon D5 represent the pinnacle of imaging. We pit these two giants against each other to see which comes ahead!
Whichever camp you’re in, there’s a new Leica in town for you to either lust after or rail against. The Leica Q is a new kind of Leica, a relatively compact, fixed-lens full-frame digital camera with an electronic viewfinder.
Not only is the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4 L USM is Canon's latest ultra-wide angle zoom lens, it's also the widest full-frame zoom lens available in the market. We had a chance to trial one out over a weekend, and are pleased to share our findings with you in this article.
Nikon just announced the enthusiast-oriented D750 full-frame DSLR, a new 20mm F1.8 lens, a new Speedlight, as well as a new Coolpix camera. We had a chance to have a quick look at these products before they hit the stores here, and here are our first impressions.
Nikon has just announced the Df camera, short for Digital Fusion, a retro-inspired DSLR camera with a 16MP full-frame sensor inside and full compatibility with Nikon’s range of lenses, including classic non-AI lenses. We get hands-on with the new camera and give you our first impressions.
Nikon has just announced the D600, a 24.3-megapixel full-frame DSLR. At S$3,249, it's one of the more affordable full-frame DSLRs out there. Here's a summary of its features, and how it stacks up against the competition. And we've some hands-on photos to boot!
- Value enthusiasts, welcome the new Silverstone Redline RL06-Pro ATX chassis!
- App.net is dead, long live Micro.blog
- Android creator Andy Rubin is building a new company and a premium smartphone
- No surprise: PC market suffers 5th straight year of decline
- Lyft lost US$600 million in 2016
- Apple's App Store estimated to generate US$5.4 billion revenue in 2016
- Huawei and Motorola schedule launch events for MWC 2017
- The next iPhone to have IP68 rating for water and dust resistance?